• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
You could say Nashuary has been put in a Stretchuary

Triple-H-defeated-Kevin-Nash.jpg

vOxn7l.gif

Alucard

Banned
What's the name of the move when a guy picks someone up into a pseudo-suplex position and ends up dropping the guy down onto his knee? Just a neck breaker over a knee or what? I'm sure I've heard/read the name for it before, but I can't recall it.

Sephzilla

So guys, someone gave me WWE 2k15 for Christmas. I'm actually enjoying playing the game and I really like the stamina system (for the most part). If the create-a-wrestler/story/belt stuff wasn't completely stripped down this would probably be the best WWE game in a while.

Worse, HHH seems like he'll be a less forgiving manager than Vince, the kind of guy who can really carry a grudge and let it affect the business. Out of touch or no, Vince can bury the hatchet over most things when it comes to making money. I don't think HHH has that kind of pragmatic humility in him.

This is the big thing I'm worried about with Trips as well. NXT has shown he's so much better than Vince from a creative standpoint stuff like the Punk shit shows that he'll hold a grudge harder than Vince will.

Sephzilla

Since NXT tends to be soft-canon to WWE (only acknowledging it at certain points) I'd bring Cena down to NXT and have him be a dickish heel. Then we can have Heel Cena on the show that matters and Vince can keep his Neo Hogan on the main show.

strobogo

Banned
Since NXT tends to be soft-canon to WWE (only acknowledging it at certain points) I'd bring Cena down to NXT and have him be a dickish heel. Then we can have Heel Cena on the show that matters and Vince can keep his Neo Hogan on the main show.

He's been down to NXT.

Adrian+Neville+&+John+Cena.PNG

cena-orton.jpg

Sephzilla

Real talk - I think I'd actually enjoy Cena if he was down on NXT for a short stint. He'd probably put on good matches and Full Sail would probably eat him alive so he'd probably make a fantastic heel down there.

Cena is like one of those Androids from Dragon Ball Z that need to syphon lifepower through their palms.

Probably the most apt description of Cena possible. Thank god he never got to hold up Taker's arm

RP912

Banned
I'm waiting for the day a wrestler gives Cena the rub in a shoot like manner. He always comes off as the fucking mecca of professional wrestling. Time to give him a dose of his own medicine by raising his damn arm or giving him the handshake of ggpo.

Sephzilla

So after Reign's completely bombs with his push is that picture of him and Cena going to be christened as the moment where Cena's kiss of death infected Roman?

Aiii

So not worth it

I like to imagine that Reigns has now syphoned all the powers that Cena obtained over the years into his own body, raising his power level so he can overpower Brock Lesnar.

Basically I'm reimagining WWE in the Dragon Ball Universe, restholds are the new filler episodes.

Sephzilla

I like to imagine that Reigns has now syphoned all the powers that Cena obtained over the years into his own body, raising his power level so he can overpower Brock Lesnar.

Basically I'm reimagining WWE in the Dragon Ball Universe, restholds are the new filler episodes.

The WWE / DragonBall comparison is fun stuff. Like how we were talking about Brock basically stealing the life force of Hogan, Taker, etc. Hell when Cena started wearing the red and yellow we were talking a bout how he was on the brink of going Super Cena 2.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ascension Raw debut tonight, right? I won't want to miss it.

Ascension Raw debut tonight, right? I won't want to miss it.

Edge and Christian are pulling me back tonight.

Which is really unfortunate because I didn't watch it the last two weeks and didn't miss it at all. My wife offered to cook me a really nice meal if I didn't watch it tonight (no, I don't know why) and I was thinking to myself hah, lucky me, I wasn't going to watch it anyway.

But then I heard E+C are on tonight. And... I can't skip Edge and Christian.

Damn it.

Who's going to job for them?

Cesaro/Kidd?
Los Matadors?
New Day?

It's going to be Cesaro and Kidd, or Gold and Stardust just because that is guaranteed to infuriate the most people.

Sephzilla

I like E&C but seeing one guy who's a bump away from a wheelchair and a blue dot do their stuff from 15 years ago isn't going to make me tune into the most meaningless Raw of the year. Especially when the Halo 5 beta is tonight.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think New Day will do the job, and it'll be a squash. Just because WWE doesn't care about black people.

I like E&C but seeing one guy who's a bump away from a wheelchair and a blue dot do their stuff from 15 years ago isn't going to make me tune into the most meaningless Raw of the year. Especially when the Halo 5 beta is tonight.
Completely forgot about this. I pretty much gave up on MCC; is multiplayer matchmaking still slow as hell?

Well, I wouldn't expect to get on the servers tonight for the Halo 5 beta, judging from other Halo beta releases. But, I had no idea, and I just bought the Master Chief collection yesterday.

I know what you're saying about E+C, but their Smackdown 15 year special thing on the network had me laughing out loud regularly. I don't ever need to see Edge (or Christian for that matter) ever wrestle again, but I can't get bored of the two of them bouncing off each other and goofing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I wouldn't expect to get on the servers tonight for the Halo 5 beta, judging from other Halo beta releases. But, I had no idea, and I just bought the Master Chief collection yesterday.

I know what you're saying about E+C, but their Smackdown 15 year special thing on the network had me laughing out loud regularly. I don't ever need to see Edge (or Christian for that matter) ever wrestle again, but I can't get bored of the two of them bouncing off each other and goofing.

I had no issues with H5 when it was open almost a week ago, but I understand that was more limited. It's just not fun to me, I'm never going to click with Halo's multi. It sure feels smooth though. Very smooth.

Antonio Inoki's going to conquer China and bring peace to India & Pakistan with pro-wrestling. All hail the Inoki Christ.

ugglfs4.jpg

He announced that IGF will hold a pro-wrestling show on the Indian/Pakistan border in March 2015 to promote peace between the two nations, then announced that IGF have partnered with a Chinese cable company that reaches 400 million homes to produce 'First Pro-Wrestling', the aptly named first ever pro-wrestling company in China. The first FPW shows will be held in summer 2015 and Inoki's opening a dojo in Shanghai to train a group of young Chinese athletes in pro-wrestling.

Sephzilla

Completely forgot about this. I pretty much gave up on MCC; is multiplayer matchmaking still slow as hell?

Honestly MCC is more or less working now barring a few hiccups here and there. Big Team Battle takes a bit longer to get running than the other playlists obviously but the 4v4 playlists take sub 60 seconds to find players for me now.

Your experience may vary especially if you're not in the US.

From what I heard the Halo 5 early-beta went somewhat smoothly. And yeah the E&C Smackdown thing was pretty good.

Top Bottom