• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Friends, should I go to the SmackDown taping tomorrow?

They're advertising Wyatt vs Ambrose and Reigns vs Rusev, so it'll probably be bad. But Edge and Christian, too, I don't know.

343 industries pulling some carny shit trying to charge $250 for a halo collectors edition without even showing whats in it.

And they'll get away with it as gamers with money are dumb. This whole collector's edition thing is getting out of control. Everyone seems to be doing it now, and most of the time they're not even worth collecting in terms of visually appealing design.

The ones where they just throw in a bunch of digital content and charge an extra $30 can fuck off too.

Sephzilla

If they want to make The Ascension a big deal why are they revealing them now during the most down time of the year?

And they'll get away with it as gamers with money are dumb. This whole collector's edition thing is getting out of control. Everyone seems to be doing it now, and most of the time they're not even worth collecting in terms of visually appealing design.

The ones where they just throw in a bunch of digital content and charge an extra $30 can fuck off too.

Honestly I don't know if they'll get away with it. Lots of Halo fans remember how much came with the Reach collectors edition and that was almost half the price as the Halo 5 version. That and I don't think people are going to forget the botched MCC launch.

RP912

Banned
Smh the ashes of Master Chief's dandruff got to be in that box because 250 bones for a fucking game is lololol worthy.

Sephzilla

I can't even fathom what a $250 LE for a single video game would include. fucking crazy.

The $150 Halo Reach limited edition is the most I'll ever pay for a video game. At least the contents of that bundle warranted it. I actually felt like I got the bang for the buck. For $250 bucks I better get a fully functional Master Chief helmet

My favorite part was the amount of people going "I'm in on the $99 LE!" without anything shown for it.

Swerve - the $250 price tag is so high just to make the $100 version look more appealing

Jesus Christ. Braden Harrington is even worse on the LAW's Worst of 2014 show. This dude needs to not be allowed back on their show, period. Fuck. Lovranski is sounding pretty out of touch but goddamn Braden is the worst.

I sampled one of the NXT podcasts; the combination of Harrington and Jason Agnew is almost unlistenable.

I'm not against Collector's Editions, I've bought a few in my time. I have the Halo3 Helmet thing in the loft, and I bought the Kingdom Heart's Collector's edition early this month, but they have to look the business.

halo3legendary.jpg

£100

£80

Nice idea what 343 are doing for £200.

I don't think anything was as bad as when TitanFall had that ridiculous collector's edition for a franchise that was on its first game.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I sampled one of the NXT podcasts; the combination of Harrington and Jason Agnew is almost unlistenable.

I couldn't do it either, and I -like- Agnew. I just...Harrington isn't cut out for radio. It's just not...it doesn't work for him.

PS his opinions are horrible as well

GOOD RAW tonight I can feel it!

Looking forward to your praise for The Ascension.

Sephzilla

I don't think anything was as bad as when TitanFall had that ridiculous collector's edition for a franchise that was on its first game.

Since Halo is an already established franchise that's sold a fuckton of games I can at least see why they'd consider such a grossly overpriced edition of the game.

Titanfall doing that was absolutely disgusting. I hated how EA and most gaming sites tried to play that game up like it was the second coming of Christ.

Is KH2 good? I've only played the first one and one of the portable ones, that one wasn't much fun.

KH2 is the best one in the franchise IMO. It's stupid that they sat so long on KH3.

I'm not against Collector's Editions, I've bought a few in my time. I have the Halo3 Helmet thing in the loft, and I bought the Kingdom Heart's Collector's edition early this month, but they have to look the business.

halo3legendary.jpg

£100

£80

Nice idea what 343 are doing for £200.
Is KH2 good? I've only played the first one and one of the portable ones, that one wasn't much fun.

DMczaf

I only get LEs when they are free with a preorder of an HD remake of a game I loved (FFX, Kingdom Hearts)

But now I'm getting carnied by the announced FFX PS4 release, motherfuckers....

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So uh, who was the better Road Warrior out of Hawk and Animal? Correct answer is Animal but Hawk did a lot of good stuff too. And no, you can't vote in Droz or their Japanese stand-in.

strobogo

Banned
So uh, who was the better Road Warrior out of Hawk and Animal? Correct answer is Animal but Hawk did a lot of good stuff too. And no, you can't vote in Droz or their Japanese stand-in.

Hawk was better at promos and more fun to watch in the ring, even if he frequently just no sold shit. And by frequently, I mean almost always. Animal was such a generic "strong" guy. Powerslam, bear hug, elbow drop, shoulder block. Maybe a dropkick once in a blue moon and a powerbomb from time to time in the mid-late 90s.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Dude what
0jHsrBz.gif

Hawk
+ Better promos
+ Better look
+ Better seller
+ Better moveset
+ Came up with the gimmick
+ More agile
+ Better endurance

Animal
+ ....Better life

I always thought Hawk was the leader because he spoke a lot more.
KH2 is awesome especially that the Final Mix one is out. You both liked the first one it gets much better with the second one. Combat is fast and the battles are great. Also some of the best music around in a RPG.
Cool, I wish they came out with a combo pack for PS4... wait it's from Square, of course they will. It'll probably surface in the next few months.

Alucard

Banned
Jesus Christ. Braden Harrington is even worse on the LAW's Worst of 2014 show. This dude needs to not be allowed back on their show, period. Fuck. Lovranski is sounding pretty out of touch but goddamn Braden is the worst.

Lovranski sounds like any one of a million smarks in youtube comments sections. Also, I'm always surprised by how much they don't know or forget about wrestling stuff that just happened 2 or 3 weeks ago.

I don't mind Harrington because it's obvious what he watches and what he doesn't.

Top Bottom