• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hope Strongman gets on that show too. He's such an awesome spectacle of a man. I follow him on Twitter and highly enjoy his cigar pictures.

8scxqQO.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus Christ. Braden Harrington is even worse on the LAW's Worst of 2014 show. This dude needs to not be allowed back on their show, period. Fuck. Lovranski is sounding pretty out of touch but goddamn Braden is the worst.

chunk3rvd

Just watched all the WK9 hype videos and damn, all that HD footage looks so great blown up on my TV. Makes all the shitty youtube quality matches & shows I've been watching for years look so much worse when I know I could have been seeing shows that look like this. The production is fantastic. How is the NJPW World footage? Does it match up to that stuff? That would definitely sway me on subscribing

Sorry for the repost but this got buried at the end of the last page. Can anyone answer my NJPW World question? Also, does anywhere sell NJPW footage that's at this quality level? I'd buy something like a G1 Climax blu ray set in an instant if the footage was this quality

Jesus Christ. Braden Harrington is even worse on the LAW's Worst of 2014 show. This dude needs to not be allowed back on their show, period. Fuck. Lovranski is sounding pretty out of touch but goddamn Braden is the worst.

They are both terrible. Lovranski makes the show hard to sit through for the most part.

Braden is improving though. He hasn't watched enough wrestling to be included in any show though.

strobogo

Banned
Sorry for the repost but this got buried at the end of the last page. Can anyone answer my NJPW World question? Also, does anywhere sell NJPW footage that's at this quality level? I'd buy something like a G1 Climax blu ray set in an instant if the footage was this quality

NJ World isn't full HD, but it is far superior to any Dailymotion/Youtube video you'll see when blown up on an HD TV. I think current footage is 720 Magnum PI.

Ithil

Triple H seems to have the mentality of 'you work hard, I'll reward you' but who knows when he takes over IF he takes over and if he still has to deal with guys like Dunn who have a COMPLETELY different mentality than Vince and Triple H on that stuff.

He's not going to be dealing with guys like Dunn, because pretty much everyone asked about that relationship says Dunn is out the door as soon as HHH and Stephanie are in charge. Both of them dislike him, and what's more they will want their own people working under them, none of the "old guard" that will be butting heads with them.

Most likely Dunn will just retire rather than get fired, when Vince is gone.

MC Safety

The WWE is going to saddle Adrian Neville with a Mighty Mouse gimmick?

I'd look into alternate avenues for employment, Mr. Neville.

Sephzilla

The WWE is going to saddle Adrian Neville with a Mighty Mouse gimmick?

I'd look into alternate avenues for employment, Mr. Neville.

I'm honestly not fond of Neville's current NXT gimmick (or lack there of) but honestly if they're going to give him some kind of underdog/Mighty Mouse gimmick on the main roster then HHH needs to fucking step up and tell Vince to fuck off.

Hasney

Oh for fucks sake. Christian
and also Edge
is back tonight? Looks like I know what I'll be doing for a segment at work tomorrow.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

007 Goldeneye (1995)

Well, BronsonLee is a dope Bond. No doubt about that. The movie he was in is iffy. Those fucking accents were the WORST of all time. Fuck. And Boris. Mother fuck Boris. One of the most annoying characters I've ever seen in anything. Likely the shittiest character in the entire Bond series.

For Ass Biz/Naomi pictures:

You HAVE to listen to the song during the foreplay chase scene. It's supposed to be fun, playful, and sexy, yet sounds like something Buckethead shit out of an Apple II. I have it at the link. It's GROSS.

Sephzilla

Pierce Brosnan would have gone down as the best Bond ever if he didn't get saddled with the worst Bond movies in the franchise. I think he's the most naturally talented actor to ever play the role. Goldeneye is the best Brosnan-Bond movie and even that is a bit dated as fuck these days. Everything after that is barely held together by Brosnan's charisma.

I think Goldeneye is where the "Sean Bean dies in everything" thing started too.
He pretty much dies twice in this movie

strobogo

Banned
Pierce Brosnan would have gone down as the best Bond ever if he didn't get saddled with the worst Bond movies in the franchise.

He's like a perfect synthesis of Connery/Moore/Dalton who looks the part so well. I'm also now convinced the Bond isn't actually a spy, but a straight up assassin for MI6. He never does spy work and always kills people.

LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

007 Goldeneye (1995)

Well, BronsonLee is a dope Bond. No doubt about that. The movie he was in is iffy. Those fucking accents were the WORST of all time. Fuck. And Boris. Mother fuck Boris. One of the most annoying characters I've ever seen in anything. Likely the shittiest character in the entire Bond series.

For Ass Biz/Naomi pictures:

You HAVE to listen to the song during the foreplay chase scene. It's supposed to be fun, playful, and sexy, yet sounds like something Buckethead shit out of an Apple II. I have it at the link. It's GROSS.
Brosnan was a great bond, but he only got two good movies. After Tomorrow Never Dies (which is probably my favorite of his movies) things go downhill fast.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Grace Jones is so dope. I've never seen someone so in tune with the culture of their decade and actually BEING the aesthetic on every level. Amazing woman.

tumblr_n5yclaoYM11rn2fvxo2_r1_500.jpg

Sephzilla

343 industries pulling some carny shit trying to charge $250 for a halo collectors edition without even showing whats in it.

With creative's love for nonsensical 3 on 3 tags, I hope they stick Titus with Ascension.

i was kind of hoping the Ascension would be the new muscle for Bray Wyatt

Top Bottom