• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

tumblr_n401iyWZ731sg31w3o2_250.gif

UberTag

What usually works is not giving the company money. Just saying.
Well, that would be the preferred option. But idiot wrestling fans can't seem to help themselves there. They'd rather pay lots of money and go sit in crowds during shit events and be bored.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
On Jericho's podcast she talked about how during her tryout she was taking bumps and hits from her brother.

She's tough and she's strong.

Honestly I hope that at mania they don't treat the Diva's match as a piss break.
Paige and Charlotte will have a 3 minute match because goddamit they've got more very important and funny backstage segments to show.

strobogo

Banned
It's going to be dope when NXT takes over Main Event and gets the same micro management Raw and Smackdown gets. Then everyone will hate it and all the stars involved.

Vylash

It's going to be dope when NXT takes over Main Event and gets the same micro management Raw and Smackdown gets. Then everyone will hate it and all the stars involved.

HHH would rather lose a tv match in 5 seconds to Adam Rose than let anyone fuck with his product

Ithil

Just finished the Devitt documentary, it was excellent. As an ending to his New Japan career, it's perfect, and leaves me really hoping he makes it big in WWE. So far so good.

Just finished the Devitt documentary, it was excellent. As an ending to his New Japan career, it's perfect, and leaves me really hoping he makes it big in WWE. So far so good.

Yeah, I really enjoyed it - great seeing a bit of insight into how the gaijin wrestlers live over in Japan (and how shitty the dojo is) and I'm glad they were able to document his last tour. Would've been cool if they had some stuff from PROGRESS, as his match with Jimmy Havoc was actually his last match before signing with WWE.

This was taped last week.

Plus if anyone missed this John Pollock from the fightnetwork divulged he was in talks to do the New Japan show that they gave to Striker.

So what have been better Striker and Ross or Ross and Pollock.

Meltzer mentioned it offhand on a show over the weekend while mocking the decision to go with Striker.

Ithil

Yeah, I really enjoyed it - great seeing a bit of insight into how the gaijin wrestlers live over in Japan (and how shitty the dojo is) and I'm glad they were able to document his last tour. Would've been cool if they had some stuff from PROGRESS, as his match with Jimmy Havoc was actually his last match before signing with WWE.

Funnily enough they only showed the dojo after it was renovated a couple of years ago. They made a documentary or some kind of makeover show in Japan for it, showing the process of it being renovated. It was a complete shithole before the renovation, it hadn't been updated since it was built in the 70s.

Post-renovation it's actually nice and modern.

16BitNova

Just catching up on watching Raw. So Brock comes out after so long of not being on. He doesn't even wear the belt? What the hell?

Edit: nvm just watched the end

Fox318

So what you're saying is we need to intermingle "Fire Dunn! / Fuck Off Dunn!" and "Die Vince Die!" chants in between the rallying cry for NXT?

No we need a positive movement.

How about we kickstart and produce 70,000 signs for mania of our movement?

I know just the one

Ro612so.png

Haha wow that's a great screengrab. Might come in extremely handy during his MMA career lol.

Rusev and Lana are going to murder America over surrendering to terrorists threats, aren't they?

You know what, that would be awesome and be face as fuck. So creative will avoid it as much as humanly possible. Maybe they'll hint that they are behind the hack, although that would also be way too interesting for creative.
They'll just have Lana come out and bad mouth the flag or something straight down the line. At least she delivers it awesomely.

Wrestlers who are cute according to my six year-old daughter:

• Naomi
  • Rusev
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Emma

Rusev isn't cute! He's evil! Little girls should quake in fear at his name!

Listening to Ambrose on that podcast, and then seeing and hearing him on Raw....they are like two completely different people.

What happened to characters being an extension of themselves? They say this every week during those Monday Night War episodes that are the same interviews over and over again.

Dean: "Hey Vince I got some great ideas for my charac-"
Vince: "Just keep being a shittier version of Brian Pillman k thanx"

The Monday Night War program might be the most surreal thing I've ever watched in my life, they have to be fucking trolling me with pointing out the stuff that killed WCW and yet doing the same thing right now.

She accepts a man for his mental illness, and trusts Emma regardless of her blood traditions.

Didn't expect this cism from you Frecklestein, shame shame shame.

http://web.archive.org/web/20090628031835/http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=11177

Q: Which people are used for motion capturing?

T3 Team: For Hwoarang it was Hang Su-Il, who is a champion of Tae Kwon Do arts. [Hang Su-Il is opening a gym in Yokohama soon]. For King we used two pro-wrestlers from Japan who are very popular [Minoru Suzuki and Osami Shibuya]. For Eddy we invited Master Marcelo Pereira, [a Capoeria fighter] from the United States. We also use motion capture for the other characters in the game.

Best fighting games confirmed. King always was boss as fuck.

WWE announces Raw reunion show in Dallas

Announces already as appearing on the show are Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall, plus a 30-man Lumberjack match with John Cena vs. Seth Rollins.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...0378-wwe-announces-raw-reunion-show-in-dallas

Isn't this the go home show for the Rumble? Giving away a 30 man match before the Rumble for free? That seems counterproductive unless it's hype as fuck and sets up the Rumble awesomely, which seems highly unlikely.

Two thirds through it. I am not surprised WWE is high on him. We already knew about his talent and great look, but he seems super committed. He trains hard and it's interesting to hear how he talks about performing of being a high and wanting to get back in after the match is over. It's the exact kinda guy WWE wants. He really should have a bright future ahead of him.

Love watching him, seems to be 'on' 100% of the time on camera. Seems like the kind of guy who would kill himself for the fans and just oozes charisma. Would love to see him pushed as the top cruiserweight guy, recreate a division for the main roster around him to entertain us in the mid card.

JavyOO7

Watching the Main Event episode from yesterday. So far its pretty good with that first match of New Day vs Kidd and Cesaro. Crowd got into it too.

Top Bottom