• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
Quick someone give me a joke so Bionic can continue to say it for six more weeks.

Six weeks? He'd follow the Cena way and do it for a decade.

cenasalute.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We got seven for our Lethal Lottery. I hope to see more. Check the VERY beginning of OT2's OP for instruction on what the WrassleGAF Lethal Lottery is, and be a part of the PAIN.

I haven't looked at any of the entrants' avatars yet, I can't wait!
I know what Paige can lift, amrite?

Spirits?

Fox318

I bet Paige could lift those steps easier than Punk.

On Jericho's podcast she talked about how during her tryout she was taking bumps and hits from her brother.

She's tough and she's strong.

Honestly I hope that at mania they don't treat the Diva's match as a piss break.

Yujiro Takahashi seems dangerous. Almost every match I've seen with him has him drop or throw a dude in a most reckless way that seems lucky there haven't been any neck injuries.

Yeah, he could do with being a bit more safer on a bunch of his moves - namely, the low angle German into the turnbuckle and the slingshot into the ropes. He had to switch up his finisher from the Tokyo Pimps to the Miami Shine because he dropped a bunch of dudes in the 2013 G1, dropped poor old Tenzan right on top of his dome.

DMczaf

Listening to Ambrose on that podcast, and then seeing and hearing him on Raw....they are like two completely different people.

What happened to characters being an extension of themselves? They say this every week during those Monday Night War episodes that are the same interviews over and over again.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/162/8/b/dean_ambrose_wwe_championship_by_doyouevendesign-d68ltas.png[IMG]

we'll be okay[/QUOTE]
Wrong. Ambrose is in career hell with Bray. Rollins will be champ.

[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/9b547b99a3f2fa748beeea1bc6398c1b/tumblr_nbz3qdFLCz1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Yeezus will have a meltdown the likes we haven't seen since SoulPlaya
I don't know your meltdown that you had with Duncan was pretty hilarious. No meltdowns will ever happen over here kiddo.

Fox318

Listening to Ambrose on that podcast, and then seeing and hearing him on Raw....they are like two completely different people.

What happened to characters being an extension of themselves? They say this every week during those Monday Night War episodes that are the same interviews over and over again.

"We just need 27 writers"

Its crazy how on most of these podcasts how interesting and fast on their feet the talent comes across as weirdos on TV.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Meltdown of the Year: Soulplaya on DM's mom

Isn't your Prime Minister really close with China?

Nah that was the last guy, he was a prick but a smart prick.

The current guy we have is a bogan dickhead who hates women, poor people and foreign people. Recently he threatened locally to shirt front Putin over the whole Putin-is-a-shitcunt' thing Putin does, when Putin came over here for the G20 summit he brought a left a few destroyers hanging around off the coast and our PM was all cozy with him lest they bomb our 5 cities into oblivion.

We have tons of trade deals with China though since the US economy started going down the toilet a decade ago or whenever it was. China likes our grain and we like their filthy money.

Not enough talk here about Cesaro & The Kidd from last nights Main Event...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2cq9q7_cesaro-and-kidd-insert-promo_animals

Thanks for the heads up, big fan of both those guys!

No ROH or flippy indy coverage in the OP? For shame.
Yeah I thought that was a jab at you lol

Yeah, this was some old storage building for yachts, fucking old buildings are riddled with the crap.

And now it's all through the entire city. And then they go "yeah, you can't come anywhere near this huge area with your car, but there's not really an issue for public health, so you're good."

I'm skeptical.
Real reason is they want the streets clear for their own clean up vehicles. Asbestos sucks though, have to deal with it at work all the time, buildings here are lousy as fuck with it (anything before the 90's basically).
I wonder if a class action lawsuit will come about because everyone has been exposed to the asbestos, seems like the kind of thing that would fly in the US (since you guys sue over games not being proper 1080p now).

Did I wander into LimeyGAF or what?
After hours WrasslGAF is how you got to a second OT Vince! Show some thanks for us!

Last night's live WWE Super SmackDown special on the USA Network drew 2,027,000 viewers.

This is down from last Friday's SmackDown on Syfy. That episode drew 2,531,000 viewers in the normal timeslot.

Even on a better channel but Reigns can't draw. Time to future endeavor him.

Xater

The Devitt documentary is up, use Hola unblocker chrome extension to view it;

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10356074/

Two thirds through it. I am not surprised WWE is high on him. We already knew about his talent and great look, but he seems super committed. He trains hard and it's interesting to hear how he talks about performing of being a high and wanting to get back in after the match is over. It's the exact kinda guy WWE wants. He really should have a bright future ahead of him.

UberTag

Anyone here with an active F4W Online membership (which should really be everyone considering what a deal that Black Friday offer was) owes it to themselves to listen to Bryan & Vinny & Craig rip on this week's edition of Monday Night RAW.

Absolute hilarity!

Gonzalez

Banned
I feel sorry for Hero. Told to tone up because he's too flabby. A few months later flabby ass limited 2nd generation talent Bo Dallas gets called up to the main roster, and now you have another flabby ass limited generational talent Roman Reigns has the rocket strapped to his back. What absolute bullshit.

Fox318

Anyone here with an active F4W Online membership (which should really be everyone considering what a deal that Black Friday offer was) owes it to themselves to listen to Bryan & Vinny & Craig rip on this week's edition of Monday Night RAW.

Absolute hilarity!

Is there any way to subscribe to their stuff with an android app?

None of the Podcast apps I've used work with it.

DMczaf

Absolute hilarity!

I think my favorite part of their podcasts recently is that they also review Nitros now, and they always have this shocked "wow, even bad Nitros are 100x better than Raws lately" reaction.

Isn't the TNT thing incredibly racist?

WWE has no issue playing up to the racist desires of some of their fanbase. The fact they still put the DX blackface skit in so much of their content without even a quick "this shit is fucked but we ain't gonna pretend this heinous bullshit didn't happen" show they ain't changing that attitude any time soon.
Best for business I guess.

are amiibos actually popular or is the initial popularity fueled mainly by resellers hoping to strike a quick buck?

Initially it was due to people actually wanting the figures, The WiiU is a dust collector for me now I'm sick of MK8 but my son and I bought a bunch of the amiibos since they looks cool, are fun to play pretend with and are cheap as fuck ($14 here).

Quickly though once the first few rare ones hit eBay the resellers jumped onto the wagon and you quickly saw people taking shopping trolleys up to the amiibo stand at opening time where they would clear out the entire store and sell them at 2-10x the price online.

Nintendo gonna Nintendo. Fucking idiots. Hope they don't make the same mistake with the next release at the end of next month.

Is CM Punk a lagrer brand than WWE at this point?

In terms of revenue/etc no but in terms of quality and mass appeal, hell yes.

God you could tell a good american wrestling game by how good the backstages were

You know, it would be awesome to actually have backstage stuff more often in WWE. Some of the most fun segments were shit that went on back there.

Xater

I think my favorite part of their podcasts recently is that they also review Nitros now, and they always have this shocked "wow, even bad Nitros are 100x better than Raws lately" reaction.

It's more depressing than fun.

Also just thinking about Show vs Reigns puts me to sleep.

UberTag

The very second Hunter has control the Miz will either be downgraded to manager or fired.
We really need to find a way to make mass unruly NXT chants on WWE a thing.
They need to be louder and more boisterous than ECW chants ever were.

Fox318

We really need to find a way to make mass unruly NXT chants on WWE a thing.
They need to be louder and more boisterous than ECW chants ever were.

Dunn: "See Vince these people are chanting NXT because they want more WWE Superstars like The Big Show on NXT"

WWECW all over again

UberTag

Dunn: "See Vince these people are chanting NXT because they want more WWE Superstars like The Big Show on NXT"

WWECW all over again
So what you're saying is we need to intermingle "Fire Dunn! / Fuck Off Dunn!" and "Die Vince Die!" chants in between the rallying cry for NXT?

Top Bottom