• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
WHO'S THAT UP IN THE RAFTERS?

ifECJCXTd3RXW.gif
....i

what

what

Alucard

Banned
What is this movie "The Interview" I've been seeing around? It got canceled or something? I know nothing about this. Fill me in, Wrassle bros.

Vylash

What is this movie "The Interview" I've been seeing around? It got canceled or something? I know nothing about this. Fill me in, Wrassle bros.

movie about the assassination of North Korea's leader...get ready for this...made North Korea a bit angry, Sony was hacked as a result and a bunch of movies and movie scripts were leaked online plus threats, Sony is pulling it as a result

Comedy about killing North Korea leader.
North Korea pissed.
They hacked Sony and released emails and movies but more importantly private information of their employees.
As the promotion picked up hackers said they were going to do some "9/11" shit
So Sony said theaters don't have to show it.
Then later they said they weren't going to release the movie at all.
it's going to be released

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
movie about the assassination of North Korea's leader...get ready for this...made North Korea a bit angry, Sony was hacked as a result and a bunch of movies and movie scripts were leaked online, Sony is pulling it as a result

They're encroaching on my freedom to make movies about murdering world leaders

Freaks & Geeks dudes made a stupid movie where they are recruited to do an interview with Glourious Leader in NK to kill him.

Sony got hacked, emails and stuff leaked, people pointing to NK paying the hackers to do it.
Obama did a press release thingy saying it's likely NK related and the hackers threatened death/etc if the movie was released.
Cinema chains told Sony lol fuck this shit we ain't showing your movie.
Sony cancelled release of movie at this time (likely to release next year unless the insurance payout is good enough).

Alucard

Banned
movie about the assassination of North Korea's leader...get ready for this...made North Korea a bit angry, Sony was hacked as a result and a bunch of movies and movie scripts were leaked online plus threats, Sony is pulling it as a result

Comedy about killing North Korea leader.
North Korea pissed.
They hacked Sony and released emails and movies but more importantly private information of their employees.
As the promotion picked up hackers said they were going to do some "9/11" shit
So Sony said theaters don't have to show it.
Then later they said they weren't going to release the movie at all.
it's going to be released

Wow, that is actually some pretty heavy shit. Not sure what I'd do in Sony's shoes.

RP912

Banned
what if WWE was bought by Disney and did cross over films?
and 80s sitcoms

Fantastino starring Santino

Beauty and the Goat Starring Brie and Bryne

Aladdin Cesaro starring Cesaro

101 jobbers starring the smackdown roster

The Shovel King starring Hunter Hearse Hemsley

Bambi starring CM Punk

Heel

Spike is starting a "Countdown to the All-Time Best TNA Moment." What's your pick in animated .GIF form, friends?

Alucard

Banned
Top Bottom