• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
g7z140z.png

what was the last real fight brock won before he went into mma?

wwe stars have become ufc champion. cm punk will win in the cage. probably a ufc champ in the future too. mma is not the same as boxing.

somedevil

wwe stars have become ufc champion. cm punk will win in the cage. probably a ufc champ in the future too. mma is not the same as boxing.

hope your being sarcastic with this post. Most think he is going to get his ass kicked or win against the mma version of the Brooklyn Brawler.

Also, John Pollock announced on his podcast with Bauer that he was in talks with GFW to be opposite Jim Ross before they went with Striker.

What would have been better Pollock and Ross or Striker and Ross?

hope your being sarcastic with this post. Most think he is going to get his ass kicked or win against the mma version of the Brooklyn Brawler.

Also, John Pollock announced on his podcast with Bauer that he was in talks with GFW to be opposite Jim Ross before they went with Striker.

What would have been better Pollock and Ross or Striker and Ross?

peopel said the same thign about brock and remember what happened? he got caught in a knee bar after dominating a ufc fighter in his first fight but he came back and won the title. cm punk is athletic.

Well he won a lot of amateur wrestling matches, like, a lot, and those are a foundation of MMA. Some of the best MMA fighters around came from an amateur wrestling background. When Brock was in his teens, he was learning an actual useful foundation for an MMA career. When Punk was in his teens, he was getting shitty tattoos and hitting his friends with trash cans in someone's backyard. CM Punk has probably never been in a fight in his life, unless you count getting knocked out cold by Teddy Hart a fight. Stop being a mark.

strobogo

Banned
peopel said the same thign about brock and remember what happened? he got caught in a knee bar after dominating a ufc fighter in his first fight but he came back and won the title. cm punk is athletic.

No he's not. Not at all. He has terrible coordination, flexibility, balance, and speed. He's the least athletic top guy since Sid.

Seriously, the whole story of Punk's rise was "Isn't amazing that this guy who isn't the biggest, strongest, fastest, ect...could become the top guy in the WWE?!?" He made it where he was because of his mouth. Now all of a sudden he's "athletic".

Fintan

I've never really watched MMA. When people say it's a work, is that entirely a joke or are there things about it that warrant the comment?

kiguel182

Why doesn't everyone wear a protective vest?

It seems like Reigns as an unfair advantage since he is protected from every attack on his upper body.

So not fair.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vl6jr_vv7dg

Anyone on here familiar with the Hooligans? I recently saw them in St. Louis vs Wrasslegafs favorite tag team the Young Bucks and since then have been watching their matches from all over the midwest. The other team the Viking War Party is pretty good as well and this is highlights from a recent tour of Mexico.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You know if you actually pay attention, the upper part of the stairs is attached to the the bottom and you see Punk dropping the stairs to remove said attachment. Look at the bottom part.

Or don't look at all cause he's Phrail Phuck Phil

All I ever watch anymore are his legs quivering. I can't help it now.

strobogo

Banned
I bet Paige could lift those steps easier than Punk.

Yujiro Takahashi seems dangerous. Almost every match I've seen with him has him drop or throw a dude in a most reckless way that seems lucky there haven't been any neck injuries.

Top Bottom