• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sephzilla

They were the worst Aliens ever. Invade a planet and leave all their ports open for hacking for Lizard Squad to botnet them.

i dunno, i actually dont have too much of an issue with that as a plot point. while it's unlikely that alien technology/software would even be compatible with ours (it would basically boil down to the aliens also using some kind of binary system) i could see it being possible that it would be easy to infiltrate it should there be a compatibility found. If you're intergalactic space locusts what are the odds that a primitive species is even going to be able to crack your software?

the most outrageous aspect of that entire plot point is that goldblum does it on a macintosh

Do we get a 10 sec pose tonight?

Hopefully it's the entire first hour.

i dunno, i actually dont have too much of an issue with that as a plot point. while it's unlikely that alien technology/software would even be compatible with ours (it would basically boil down to the aliens also using some kind of binary system) i could see it being possible that it would be easy to infiltrate it should there be a compatibility found. If you're intergalactic space locusts what are the odds that a primitive species is even going to be able to crack your software?

the most outrageous aspect of that entire plot point is that goldblum does it on a macintosh

I guess that's true.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny, stop trying to shit up the WK9 OT with JR shit. Seriously.

waaaah. That dude is better served subbing to his podcast if he wants to listen to JR instead of pay the money. Don't cry about me pointing him in the right direction.

EDIT: I always did kind of wonder what people are fans of JR himself and don't care what wrestling is on, but tune in to hear him. Seems weird to me.

Alucard

Banned
And that's how you do a submission hold
tumblr_nfmovtihkW1sk0i2mo1_250.gif

Been enjoying your joshi posting. Where are you watching this stuff?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
what's funny is this looks like a VHS box

ick. physical media 4 lyfe

actually owning things 4 lyfe

Digital is 4 lyfe, can't sell to gamestop

It's kinda sad my digital purchases are done for things I want to keep forever. So stupid. Destiny I regret you 100000 times.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Been enjoying your joshi posting. Where are you watching this stuff?

Just youtube and dailymotion. Old defunct Joshi promotions are a lot less likely to pull stuff down than your NJPWs and AJPW. I don't even know who owns JWP and all that anymore. You can watch all 24 hours of Big Egg Universe on youtube, for example
backdropssesng.gif

Sephzilla

Digital is 4 lyfe, can't sell to gamestop

It's kinda sad my digital purchases are done for things I want to keep forever. So stupid. Destiny I regret you 100000 times.

seeing all of the people on gaming side complaining that they couldn't play half of their shit during the Lizard Squad DDOS attacks completely validated my stance of buying physical media at every possible chance with this generation.

Alucard

Banned

This would be cool to get, but I'm just...man...can't bring myself to buy too much shit anymore. Buying a bunch of ROH DVDs off Mr. Sandman is one of the last physical purchases I'll ever make.

I'm not even interested in Blu-rays. Just...why have this stuff clutter up your house when you'll only take it out once every few years?

Vylash

seeing all of the people on gaming side complaining that they couldn't play half of their shit during the Lizard Squad DDOS attacks completely validated my stance of buying physical media at every possible chance with this generation.

that doesn't have anything to do with digital, but it has everything to do with required online components

Alucard

Banned
Just youtube and dailymotion. Old defunct Joshi promotions are a lot less likely to pull stuff down than your NJPWs and AJPW. I don't even know who owns JWP and all that anymore. You can watch all 24 hours of Big Egg Universe on youtube, for example
backdropssesng.gif

Nice. Enjoy it, man. I'm ROH binging right now, but I would so be on top of this if I weren't. More gifs, please.

I've started the move to e-books who knows how much further I'll go.

I haven't made that leap yet, but I'll likely get there. I'm generally a late adopter...for everything. Just do everything slower than others, but trying to be more on top of shit these days. YOU GOTTA BE, AMIRITE?

Hasney

If you had the disc of the affected games, same shit would have happened. Only people who couldn't play PSN games are the ones dumb enough to not set the console as their primary or do that account sharing shit.

Aiii

So not worth it
If you had the disc of the affected games, same shit would have happened. Only people who couldn't play PSN games are the ones dumb enough to not set the console as their primary or do that account sharing shit.

yep, I almost exclusive buy digital and had no problem playing anything.

As for movies, that's all subscription based, nobody buys digital movies (I hope). If one subscription services for, you just sub to another and still get all the movies and shows. It's not like you actually lose anything.

Gaming will get there too, Sony is making steps already, it's only a matter of a few more years.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Worst thing about searching for joshi matches - all the creeper video shit related to it SEXY BLANK WRESTLES SEXY BLANK

It's like legitshook search results but with completely different video results.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also Xbox Live and PSN were down for quite some time and I was able to play everything. I don't know why people are so technically crippled they can't go offline and play their shit. I had no issues and I own a lot of digital shit. And no I wasn't trying to play FF14 or anything else with forced online multiplayer.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
besides the tired avgn gimmick or the fact that he's pro gamergate and goes looking for videos to comment on with his fanboys about him as soon as they upload?

oh gamergate? gross. I hate Jaffe for that same shit. Dude's a turd.

Worse than kideo games, it's a NJPW "indie" Supershow.. If anything the thread should be on tape delay.

izCHnEMudtH6F.gif

Sephzilla

there apparently were people who were returning PS4s / XB1s because they thought they were "broken". i think there are plenty of dumb people out there

besides the tired avgn gimmick or the fact that he's pro gamergate and goes looking for videos to comment on with his fanboys about him as soon as they upload?

Both sides of that Gamergate thing seem as bad as each other. No matter how valid your point/argument might be, as soon as you start acting like a dick to make said point... I lose interest.

Jon "Bones" Jones said:
I think it’s an awesome thing for the sport, it’s gonna bring a lot of publicity. I went to my first WWE match this year and the enthusiasm and emotion on the fans faces, it was like they were watching real fighting in the UFC. I do have a respect for the influence of the WWE and the passion of the fans. I found it awesome to watch for myself and the audience.

At the same time it would be a bad thing only because every day I’m at the gym watching these kids training. These guys have no money and they’re training their tails off, giving up everything to be a fighter. Living in the gym, eating turkey and peanut butter, bare minimum to chase this dream and then a superstar like him just gets to jump into the UFC just because he knows the right people and has a name. I just think it’s unfair for the people who have been working their tails off to earn this opportunity. That’s why I really hope UFC gives him a real opponent so we can watch him get knocked out.

Jon "Bones" Jones respects us wrasslin fans; doesn't respect Punk.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
there apparently were people who were returning PS4s / XB1s because they thought they were "broken". i think there are plenty of dumb people out there

hyperbole and exaggeration. all that shit works right out of the box. It's not patched, but it does.

HOWEVER my shitty town, jewel of the midwest, did post something about 'being affected' by it - let's look at the comments, I'm kinda curious what kind of things were said. One sec here lemme screengrab.

sgneV6P.png

I guess the problems people were having were with games that are just download codes. Damn people are dumb anyway.

somedevil

More on Neville:

n an update, the Mighty Mouse inspired gimmick is the current plan for Neville but he will not be wearing any kind of Mouse suit and the character was described as more similar to the late former WWE Hardcore Champion Crash Holly. Regarding Neville, there is no call-up date set but they are looking at bringing him to the main roster this spring. WWE still has a few more matches they want to do with Neville in NXT.

So now no mask, no suit but similiar to Crash Holly. Plus it seems he won't be on the main roster till after Wrestlemania.

So he will get one more NXT pay per view match. So will the title match be a 3 way with Zayn and Owns and if not who should he face?

strobogo

Banned
Also Xbox Live and PSN were down for quite some time and I was able to play everything. I don't know why people are so technically crippled they can't go offline and play their shit. I had no issues and I own a lot of digital shit. And no I wasn't trying to play FF14 or anything else with forced online multiplayer.

I've rented games where features didn't work because I couldn't connect to a server, either because my internet was bad or the server itself was old and berried. 2K games, for instance. My Player stuff I can't access in...I think 2K11, all because it needs to access the server even though I play single player offline mode. There is some other thing on it that won't work without the server so once the game is 2 years old or you just don't have it hooked up to the internet, there goes a mode you can never play.

Hasney

So now no mask, no suit but similiar to Crash Holly. Plus it seems he won't be on the main roster till after Wrestlemania.

So he will get one more NXT pay per view match. So will the title match be a 3 way with Zayn and Owns and if not who should he face?

Should be one on one with Owens for number 1 contender for me. Have Regal say that you don't just get a title shot by injuring people and it needs to be earned, but his performances between now and then earn him a #1 contender spot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've rented games where features didn't work because I couldn't connect to a server, either because my internet was bad or the server itself was old and berried. 2K games, for instance. My Player stuff I can't access in...I think 2K11, all because it needs to access the server even though I play single player offline mode. There is some other thing on it that won't work without the server so once the game is 2 years old or you just don't have it hooked up to the internet, there goes a mode you can never play.

Wanna know the dopest thing about WWE2k15 on the Xbox One

If you go to My Career, once it saves

It's a hard crash to the dashboard. Period.

The solution is being OFFLINE when it saves. The poison is the cure.

Sephzilla

Wanna know the dopest thing about WWE2k15 on the Xbox One

If you go to My Career, once it saves

It's a hard crash to the dashboard. Period.

The solution is being OFFLINE when it saves. The poison is the cure.

holy shit? really?

with the ps4 version if you cant connect to PSN it will stall for 2 minutes on the very first loading screen before you even get the "DONT TRY THIS AT HOME" message and crash to dashboard

Both sides of that Gamergate thing seem as bad as each other. No matter how valid your point/argument might be, as soon as you start acting like a dick to make said point... I lose interest.

You know that saying 'both sides of that Gamergate thing' is like saying 'both sides of that vaccines cause autism thing' right? It's like the people on board with their crazy cause, and then an arbitrary group of random people that aren't working together that have been deemed a group by the Gamergate/Vaccines=Autism crazies.

I keep that shit out of here, because... who brings shit with them wherever they go to ask people if they've smelt it... but I feel I have to at least mention that.

More on Neville:

I'm okay with 'similar to Crash Holly'. Very okay. Make his perceived weakness a strength. Again, if they could put Rey Mysterio at the top of the company with his 'offense', anything is possible.

Top Bottom