• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sephzilla

Yeah, he's the perfect heel already for the adult/smark crowd just a shame it's far too subtle for people to pick up (and commentary dropping hints).

- Bullies
- Forces others to raise his hand
- Hogs the lime light
- Never ending stream of t-shirts you have to buy your kid
- Tells your kid he's the perfect role model for them
- Then indirectly regradess his opponent by suggesting they're a homosexual

- never helps his friends
- Will cheat to win.

- criticizes former talent for leaving and "going hollywood" while Cena tries to do the same

Fox318

If you have the time, you guys should listen to The Lapsed Fan podcast Road to WM31 series where they (along with guest Dave Meltzer) discuss the behind the scenes stories behind each WM's main event.

It's mostly just Meltzer though, but I'm not complaining. It's a great way to get behind the scenes WM stories from Meltz.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/tag/the-lapsed-fan

Did you hear him on Austin's podcast when Steve asked him what he liked/wanted out of wrasslin and he had no answer.

tumblr_m7xolpQLbO1r2fq2r.gif

I like that ROH's 'Top Prospect Tournament' features relatively unknown guys, but I also get the feeling that these are all local guys who were marks enough to pay $250 to get into ROH's training camp and not really the 'top prospects' on the indies in 2015.

Just put up today's blog post, I watch Akebono/Sapp from 2008 and it is something, check it out here!

Hah, what a match - I've been enjoying reading through these, shouldn't have watched a modern Jun Kasai match though, lol. Might I suggest a match for you to add to your list? I think you'll like it, if you haven't seen it already;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1sK17B7zbA

googled bingo wings, flooded with results that talk about spot reduction on them and use weirdass buzz words to discuss fatness like "Jabba flabba".

I needed a nice reminder of how disgustingly insulting the fitness field is.

I have to be honest, there's some sort of sexual tension brewing between Strobogo and I.

¡HarlequinPanic!;145237213 said:
googled bingo wings, flooded with results that talk about spot reduction on them and use weirdass buzz words to discuss fatness like "Jabba flabba".

He got both of us, HarlequinPanic :(

I've never used Jabba flabba, and don't endorse whatever google search pages you found. However 'Bingo Wings' is a phrase that was used a lot during the 00s due to a TV Show in the UK, and phrase that has stuck.

RP912

Banned
My Top 5 TDF:

1. Luna Vachon
2. Beulah Mcguiliculty (she took a pile driver and can take bumps like a mofo)
3. Sherri Martell
4. Medusa
5. Bull Nakano

Oh I don't mind the term itself, it's funny and an apt description for having that happen with your arms~

but people use those terms to cultivate shit fitness culture filled with dumb fuck scams to help you just get rid of them~ just like how you can magically get a thigh gap!

Sorry I know I'm sounding overly PC and uptight. I'm just thinkin' of the poor self hatin flabbo teens of the world.

¡HarlequinPanic!;145237213 said:

Yeesh. I thought it was going to be some health food fad, or some exercise tool. Not that. Fitness cults piss me off.

Raw64life

I'm trying to find a single instance on any podcast/shoot interview/whatever of a person saying a single good thing about Kevin Dunn. I'm pretty sure it's never been uttered.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
remember Cena watching raw in the back but not coming out to help Ziggler when he was getting his ass kicked?

I've been watching mainly on again since 2008 after stopping in 2002 and since I've been watching Cena has run down to help out a friend maybe five-ten times in 5 1/2 years. He never cares even when the person he is going to help is his tag team partner in a big upcoming match.

I'm trying to find a single instance on any podcast/shoot interview/whatever of a person saying a single good thing about Kevin Dunn. I'm pretty sure it's never been uttered.

Pretty sure Kevin Dunn does his own podcasts with himself while having a shit about all the good work Kevin Dunn has done to the Wrestling World.

wow that post alignment!

Roman Reigns shines through with the Apollo Creed gif!

Top Bottom