• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
holy shit? really?

with the ps4 version if you cant connect to PSN it will stall for 2 minutes on the very first loading screen before you even get the "DONT TRY THIS AT HOME" message and crash to dashboard

Yup. The problem is with some sort of communication across your friend list and 2k's servers. What it's supposed to do is put your created dude in your friends' career mode, so they'll show up as trainees. which is a dope idea. but hard crash. period. And 2k acknowledged the issue and were looking into it on Nov 20th. Still fucked completely, no patch.

It really is a horrible game. I regret buying it for the Avatar Rumble this year, I really do. I love doing things for our community and doing events but this is one I wish I could take back and just pass on. It's simply not worth it. Pathetic steaming pile of shit game. And Lana was made with CAW tools and next to Rusev, who was scanned properly, it's eerie.

RP912

Banned
My Career was ass in 2k13 and it will continue to be ass as the series progress. The game cheats you out of leveling up with bullshit calls, you always end up on a scrub team, and you never get called up to the game unless you are a basketball god....and even then you'll have 2 minutes :/.

Zach

Also Xbox Live and PSN were down for quite some time and I was able to play everything. I don't know why people are so technically crippled they can't go offline and play their shit. I had no issues and I own a lot of digital shit. And no I wasn't trying to play FF14 or anything else with forced online multiplayer.

My shiny new Xbox One was giving me all kinds of problems. I would jump on and try to play Volgarr or Madden and it'd be all like "dog, you have to be online for this s" and I was like "alright, I'm-a play this PS4 then."

Sephzilla

Yup. The problem is with some sort of communication across your friend list and 2k's servers. What it's supposed to do is put your created dude in your friends' career mode, so they'll show up as trainees. which is a dope idea. but hard crash. period. And 2k acknowledged the issue and were looking into it on Nov 20th. Still fucked completely, no patch.

It really is a horrible game. I regret buying it for the Avatar Rumble this year, I really do. I love doing things for our community and doing events but this is one I wish I could take back and just pass on. It's simply not worth it. Pathetic steaming pile of shit game. And Lana was made with CAW tools and next to Rusev, who was scanned properly, it's eerie.

I honestly like it more than 2k14. Both games have their bugs but I guess I've been fortunate enough to dodge them in 2k15 while the 2k14 bugs just kept popping up for me. If the creative stuff wasn't stripped out I think 2k15 would be the best wwe game in a while.

and yeah, Lana and Summer Rae look creepy as fuck

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ibushi wrestling for heavyweight stuff kind of sucks.

NJPW doesn't need more heavyweights. They need more Jr Heavyweights. Their division is pretty fucking shitty at the moment. They need to bring over guys like Fujita, Shuji Kondo, Kotaro Suzuki, Kenou, Hajime Ohara, and a bunch of their young guys.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

NJPW doesn't need more heavyweights. They need more Jr Heavyweights. Their division is pretty fucking shitty at the moment. They need to bring over guys like Fujita, Shuji Kondo, Kotaro Suzuki, Kenou, Hajime Ohara, and a bunch of their young guys.

I agree but I also think Ibushi has 'it' and is absolutely deserving of an IC run.

Aiii

So not worth it
K3viz3r.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So the Juniors division for NJPW is the equivalent of the tag division in the WWE?

No, they still have a direction. They more have a problem with 'hey we got a really over guy in the jr division!... Put him in the NEVER or tag division!' Their Junior Division is starting to feel like a stepping stone, which it should never be. NJPW historically has one of the best Junior divisions of all time. But now they're stuck resorting to stuffing it with American indie wrestlers for Super Jr because all they care about is their heavyweight division as the only big picture. Even Devitt was an NJPW wrestler who just wasn't from Japan. If I wanted to watch ROH, I'd watch ROH not Super Jr.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright folks. Let's talk.

Ascension debuts on Raw tonight?

If so, would "Seeing how WWE fucks up the Ascension" - will it be a positive or a negative, to you, if their debut is given the usual WWE treatment?

tm24

Hopefully the NOAH partnership brings something to the JR stuff

Sephzilla

Alright folks. Let's talk.

Ascension debuts on Raw tonight?

If so, would "Seeing how WWE fucks up the Ascension" - will it be a positive or a negative, to you, if their debut is given the usual WWE treatment?

Even though I'm not a big fan of them it would still be a negative to me because I'm generally just sick of seeing WWE screw up NXT talents.

How WWE would fuck them up is by having them in a match that goes longer than 2 minutes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

It can only bring good stuff for that division. It can't make it more barren, so there's that.

RP912

Banned
The question of the matter is how in the hell WWE would fuck up something so simple like the Ascension?

They have the look that would make Vince smile, the style that would make Hayes blush, and a gimmick that would draw money during the New Generation era.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The question of the matter is how in the hell WWE would fuck up something so simple like the Ascension?

They have the look that would make Vince smile, the style that would make Hayes blush, and a gimmick that would draw money during the New Generation era.

They're already giving them makeup. I just don't know.

I'm Alucarding the fuck out of them though, gotta show my support.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

They just need to pillage guys like Fujita from M Pro because he's one of the few drawing juniors in Japan. Even if they have to rely on older guys like Koji Kanemoto who can still work, I'll take that over their current issues. I don't know how they managed to lose so many of their junior division in such a short span of time. I thin Kotaro Suzuki is one of the best, if not the best, juniors in the world right now, but he went to AJPW with Akiyama instead of sticking in NOAH. Can't blame him, I guess.

I would have KILLEd for La Sombra to stay around and light up their Junior Division a la Ultimo Dragon in the 90s.

being a tag team on the main roster already makes me cautious for how they're handled.

But maybe this'll be the point where they finally give the tag division some focus?

Did ascension squash the matadors yet?

The Ascension has the most important endorsement of all - D-Bry

I like watching The Ascension guys, specifically … I forget his name in NXT, but his [real] name is Eric. My friend Eric.

Of course I wish them well.

Bowser

Oh fuck

Daniel Bryan
Everyone comes to a crossroads in their life and I’ve come to mine. I look forward to telling you all about it tonight on #Raw.

Aiii

So not worth it
I feel so indifferent to what WWE does right now, that I don't really care about how they will inevitably fuck up The Ascension. I'm sure I'll catch some shows between now and Mania, but unless next year significantly improves over most of this one, they are in asks risk of losing me for good. Especially since there are some really good alternatives right now, things are not working in their favor.

It'll be interesting to see if they can and are willing to turn things around, but I remain skeptical.

---
Edit: Bryan retiring tonight is not going to help with this.

Ironic that Edge is on hand for that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright so I'm interested in hearing about what Bryan has to say.

Movie career?
Heel turn?
Getting a divorce?

Who knows. A retirement would be sad. "I'm headed to NXT to be part of the commentary team with Corey Graves, and we're coming to take Cole and King's positions on Raw soon!" would be bittersweet.

tm24

I would have KILLEd for La Sombra to stay around and light up their Junior Division a la Ultimo Dragon in the 90s.

Dude, forget La Sombra, I would kill for Mascara Dorada to stay in NJPW. He had three fucking single matches in 2014! One of them was during Fantasticamania. Mascara Dorada is the single most misused talent in all of wrestling

Sephzilla

Hopefully a false retirement ala Mark Henry and gives us Real Ass Daniel Bryan NO NO NO. And a beard trim.

*Bryan walks out*

I've come to announce my retirement from professional wrestling

*crowd boos sadly, some depressed NO chants*

BRRRRRRRR-APPLEDOUGH

*Cena comes out to wish Bryan the best*

FLYING KNEE OUT OF NOWHERE

*Turns out Bryan's hair and big beard are fake, pulls them off to reveal real ass Daniel Bryan*

I'LL NEVER LET YOU HAVE THE SPOTLIGHT AGAIN CENA, NO! NO! NO!

UberTag

So the cripple is about to make the fact that he's crippled official so you marks will stop clamoring for his return.
Good to hear! YES! YES! YES!

Top Bottom