• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I had to go back to Vincechin.png for my av. That Ascension one wasn't working out so well. Art imitates life...

Fox318

Don't care what my friends say, I love Orton.

But Cena is the only one who doesn't want women to die from Cancer.

px3Lzk4.gif

Marvel

could never
Orton is cool when motivated, I loved it when he kicked the shit outta Ramen Noodle on Raw for "Stealing" lol.

Edit: Well that's my evening ruined. Fucking swaggers face man.

So far Bryan has the most compelling story of any possible Rumble entrant. He came out last night said, "My year was great, then my dad died and I got an injury that looked like it was end my career, but I'm back for you guys."

Compare that to Reigns' "I'm entering the Rumble, bitch."

Ziggler could have a good story - was his year, now he's on the brink of fading, he needs the Rumble win.

Rollins - goes in just to try and get a second guaranteed chance at WWE title.

Orton's another big player here but doesn't have much going for him story-wise.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bryan won't win the Ramble, but you'll find out his Mania opponent based on who takes him out.

7r6OoOn.png

ggnoobIGN

Banned
WM match predictions. Last year 8 matches including the preshow. I'm guessing 10 assuming there's no lame ass long Hogan promo.

Ones I'm pretty confident about:

1. Sting vs HHH

2. Lesnar vs Reigns

3. Bryan vs Rusev for the US Title (DB and RR maybe switched)

4. Tag champ match (preshow): let's go with Ascension vs Usos

5. Divas champ match: let's go with Paige vs Nikki

6. Battle Royal: Get your usual suspects. Make Dolph a favorite and have him eliminate Cesaro ftw.

Now it gets iffy to fill out the card. Don't quite see anything for sure for Seth, Dean, Bray, Orton and Cena, but they will all be on the card.

7. Orton vs Rollins: Okay, This makes sense. Orton has turned on the authority.

8. Ambrose and Cena vs Big Show and Kane: This is terrible but I got nothing and the card could use a Tage match.

9. Bray vs.... Undertaker? Luke Harper?

10. Cody Rhodes vs Goldust: because we all want to see it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I believe January's OT has been requested by CureVylash. So expect one of these two themes:

January Wrasslin' |OT| Preteen Royalty Makes My Singlet Rumble

or

January Wrasslin' |OT| Food Royalty Makes My Sumo-Sized Stomach Rumble

I do want to clarify I'm just makin' jokes Cure, the first one is a reference to those Uguu games you like and the second one was because of that dope Hama avatar you had. JUST JOKES. If I went too far I'm sorry.

Fox318

WM match predictions. Last year 8 matches including the preshow. I'm guessing 10 assuming there's no lame ass long Hogan promo.

Ones I'm pretty confident about:

1. Sting vs HHH

2. Lesnar vs Reigns

3. Bryan vs Rusev for the US Title (DB and RR maybe switched)

4. Tag champ match (preshow): let's go with Ascension vs Usos

5. Divas champ match: let's go with Paige vs Nikki

6. Battle Royal: Get your usual suspects. Make Dolph a favorite and have him eliminate Cesaro ftw.

Now it gets iffy to fill out the card. Don't quite see anything for sure for Seth, Dean, Bray, Orton and Cena, but they will all be on the card.

7. Orton vs Rollins: Okay, This makes sense. Orton has turned on the authority.

8. Ambrose and Cena vs Big Show and Kane: This is terrible but I got nothing and the card could use a Tage match.

9. Bray vs.... Undertaker? Luke Harper?

10. Cody Rhodes vs Goldust: because we all want to see it.

Man they can't have a fucking Bella at mania.

Marvel

could never
It's amazing just how much better Bryan looked with his hair tied back on Raw, it's a cool style. Should stick with that if he wont cut it.

You also promised no Reigns last night so I'll wait for Meltzerz.

Well I didn't know they'd fly him to Raw after a match on the house show to have a crappy match with Rollins. WHOOPS.

This is just my hunch but I sense WWE is unsure about Reigns, especially after that match last week and the Rollins match this week with bad reactions and crummy work. Bryan is an easy, ready-to-go backup plan that will work. Besides maybe Sami Zayn, Bryan is just about the easiest guy to get behind in a championship chase.

I know I'm putting more faith in WWE than they probably deserve but I just have a hunch.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well I didn't know they'd fly him to Raw after a match on the house show to have a crappy match with Rollins. WHOOPS.

This is just my hunch but I sense WWE is unsure about Reigns, especially after that match last week and the Rollins match this week with bad reactions and crummy work. Bryan is an easy, ready-to-go backup plan that will work. Besides maybe Sami Zayn, Bryan is just about the easiest guy to get behind in a championship chase.

I know I'm putting more faith in WWE than they probably deserve but I just have a hunch.

I feel like last night was sink or swim with Reigns, because they gave him a good 15 mins or so, and he drowned. Sank like a stone. They can't build Mania on him and now they know it.

Fox318

I feel like last night was sink or swim with Reigns, because they gave him a good 15 mins or so, and he drowned. Sank like a stone. They can't build Mania on him and now they know it.

They kinda have themselves to blame.

Why did they do those Reigns interview shit at PPV events?

Is StubHub legit? Seems to be the only way to get tickets.

I actually may have some connections though if that shit's too pricey or sketchy.

Verendus

Banned
Wrestlemania 31 should be Batista vs. Bryan, Lesnar vs. The Rock, Triple H vs. Sting, Cena vs. Undertaker, Reigns vs. Rollins vs. Ambrose, Wyatt vs. Orton, and Cesaro vs. Dolph vs. Harper vs. BNB vs. Kane vs. Jericho MITB.

But obviously, this is too much of a magnificent show for WWE to ever put together.

Edit:

Forgot, Big Show isn't on the card because WWE finally does the right thing and fires him.

Fox318

Wrestlemania 31 should be Batista vs. Bryan, Lesnar vs. The Rock, Triple H vs. Sting, Cena vs. Undertaker, Reigns vs. Rollins vs. Ambrose, Wyatt vs. Orton, and Cesaro vs. Dolph vs. Harper vs. BNB vs. Kane vs. Jericho MITB.

But obviously, this is too much of a magnificent show for WWE to ever put together.

Edit:

Forgot, Big Show isn't on the card because WWE finally does the right thing and fires him.

How about Cena vs Koncessions Kane in a Who can sell the most cotton candy match exclusive to the app?

dakun

i can't imagine WWE would ever pass on the oppertunity to have Undertaker vs. Sting.. if Undertaker is ready, no way they will have him go against Cena, Bray or anybody else for that matter

also why waste Bryan against Batista?? he beat both him and Orton after having a huge match against TrippleH
The Rock vs. Lesnar also sounds like a match destined to bore the shit out of people after the 5th F5 and 3rd Rock Bottom.

What motivation does Ambrose have to go against Reigns??

Sephzilla

I don't care if they're collectively 120 years old, I still want Undertaker vs Sting

It's weird to think

1)TNA has outlasted WCW (well WCW-proper)

2)Kurt Angle's career is longer in TNA than it was in WWE

1) This doesn't surprise me really.

2) This does. I miss Angle in WWE.

No.

That's Big Show's spot now.

Fuck, somehow worse

I was done with the authority right after i'd say extreme rules

Coincidentally that's when Bryan went on the shelf.

JavyOO7

I'd love to see Bryan winning the Rumble, main event Mania and win the title again... but even though I've been super harsh on Reigns lately, I still think he's not all that bad and just needs to find a rhythm so I still think Vince is going to put his eggs on the Reigns/Lesnar Mania event with Rollins cashing in on Reigns at the end. Bryan, hopefully, gets tons of momentum going and gets a title shot later in 2015.

I dunno, just happy to see Bryan back!

Verendus

Banned
i can't imagine WWE would ever pass on the oppertunity to have Undertaker vs. Sting.. if Undertaker is ready, no way will have go against Cena, Bray or anybody else for that matter

also why waste Bryan against Batista?? The Rock vs. Lesnar also sounds like a match destined to bore the shit out of people after the 5th F5 and 3rd Rock Bottom.

What motivation does Ambrose have to go against Reigns??
There are simple answers for all of this.

I want Sting to have more than one match, and I'd rather not see him lose to the jabroni that is Undertaker in his first one. They can do that the year after.

Batista is too good for Bryan. He's the best heel they have. Also fuck Bryan, he's lucky I'm giving him this position in the first place.

The Rock and Lesnar is because Rock seems to want that match and I'm gracious enough to give it to him.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Bryan needs the belt to complete his comeback. Seth-kun needs the belt to legitimize his status as the top heel. The Roman Reigns megapush can be safely held off until Summerslam at least.

Book Bryan/Lesnar at Mania with Rollins cashing in to end the night. These two can feud throughout Spring with Bryan coming out with the belt. They can have him put Reigns over at Summerslam if they still believe in him as a top guy.

Top Bottom