• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

jmdajr

Sure they can.
nMpIemO.gif

Cenastupidsmile4_zps881f8612.gif

Sephzilla

Here's what I'd book for WM31

The Usos vs The Ascension - Tag Titles
Miz vs Mizdow
Bray Wyatt vs Dolph Ziggler - Intercontinental Championship
Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins
John Cena vs Rusev - United States Championship
Roman Reigns vs HHH
Page vs Nikki Bella
The Undertaker vs Sting
Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar - WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Rollins cashes in at Raw after Mania

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He thinks it could be Rollins vs Bryan for the championship.

You know, if we can't have Brock vs Bryan, I'll take it.

I'd love to see Rollins vs Bryan. Love to see Rollins take the Championship at the Rumble post Brock Beatdown.

ggnoobIGN

Banned

Miz vs Mizdow
Rusev vs Dolph Ziggler - United States / Intercontinental Unification Match
Roman Reigns vs HHH
Page vs Nikki Bella
The Undertaker vs Sting
Cena and Bray got to be on the card

Ascension debuted against a heel and his comedy partner? Looooooooooooooool.

They debuted against miz and mizdow, who had already wrestled earlier and lost the titles to the usos (ugh) and the miz and mizdow were brought out again and the ascension were soft as fuck with them

it was hilarious

He thinks it could be Rollins vs Bryan for the championship.

You know, if we can't have Brock vs Bryan, I'll take it.

That would be horrible. He should go against Brock. If they do some bullshit where Cena beats Brock and then Rollins cashes in, I'm going to be pissed. All I want out of this shit company is a Brock vs DB match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Seth Rollins deserves to be fast-tracked to a championship run. It'll be great. JUST KEEP HIM AWAY FROM BRYAN UNTIL THE FINAL MONTH

they should have kept the Bryan RR entry a surprise. Can you imagine the pop he would have got if he came out at #30?

I agree, but I'm sure they were balancing long-term financial gain vs short-term Network and PPV bumps for the Ramble.

Meltzer thinks DBry will (and has to) win the Rumble at this point.

No way in hell.

I bet whoever knocks him out will be his big mania feud though. I really havent a clue who they would do though. Well unless its going to be Kane.......

Also if you wanted to get Cesaro some heat and a match at a PPV I cant think of worse ideas then having him spoil Bryans comeback. I would watch Bryan versus Cesaro.

No way Reigns isnt getting the title at mania though. They are going to push and push and push and once he falls flat Seth will cash in and they can do ex shield matches till summerslam. As soon as Rolins won MITB it set in motion a years worth of booking.

jmdajr

they should have kept the Bryan RR entry a surprise. Can you imagine the pop he would have got if he came out at #30?

I feel that.

But now you can see D. Bry at the Rumble...for only 9.99 guaranteed!

edit: So everyone seems to agree the Rocket Pack has temporarily fallen off o Reigns?

Fox318

Rumble depends on if they can sign Brock.

Honestly they should just give Brock a deal that lets him work 2 fights for Bellator a year.

Sephzilla

Cena and Bray got to be on the card

Shit.

Time to redo that.

Miz vs Mizdow
Randy Orton vs The Big Show + J&J Security - Handicap Match
Roman Reigns vs HHH
Page vs Nikki Bella
The Undertaker vs Sting

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Cena vs Bryan for the title
Brock vs RUSEV
Sting vs taker
HHH Vs Cesaro

I really don't think I want to see Sting and Taker. I want Sting to be in there with somebody that I know can carry him to a good match if need be. Lesnar and Taker was horrible last year aside from the swerve finish.

edit: So everyone seems to agree the Rocket Pack has temporarily fallen off o Reigns?

I mean, that's up to WWE.

This time last year everyone was saying Bryan has to win the Rumble despite all the obvious signs pointing to No. So I really have no idea what to think. which i love

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I feel that.

But now you can see D. Bry at the Rumble...for only 9.99 guaranteed!

I think last night was the final "does this thing have enough juice?" and it doesn't.

Reigns being left under a table last night is a sign of his depush. That was the first time they ever had the guy go out of a segment looking bad since they started his singles push.

jmdajr

I mean, that's up to WWE.

This time last year everyone was saying Bryan has to win the Rumble despite all the obvious signs pointing to No. So I really have no idea what to think. which i love

Nah, I don't actually trust this company to do the right thing.

I think last night was the final "does this thing have enough juice?" and it doesn't.

He has to go heel. That will help him immensely.

VANDALIZED CAR UPDATE:

insurance says the cost for fixing someone deciding to punch in my lock cylinder: one thousand dollars.

Geico in the running for my personal Carny Mother Fucker of the Year for next year.

strobogo

Banned
Miz/Sandow won't make it to WM. If they do, it will be on the pre-show. I can't see that match getting a real WM match at all. I mean it is already stale and the trigger should have been pulled close to 2 months ago.

dakun

I wish Rock would come back top put over Rusev.

Also I guess Batista is never coming back to wrestle.

i think he said pretty clearly on a podcast (Stone Cold or Jericho not sure) that he loves the business too much to stay away and he would love to come back at the right time again.

Something to that effect.

chunk3rvd

With the recent talk of Cesaro having no charisma etc - does anyone remember him cutting a killer promo on NXT about a year ago then repeating the same promo on the following Raw, practically word for word? It was passionate and really well done so I assume HHH saw it on NXT and got him to repeat it on TV but he never really spoke much again as he was put with Heyman shortly after. Looked for it on YouTube but can't find anything. I think it was after a pointless match with someone like Kofi

i think he said pretty clearly on a podcast (Stone Cold or Jericho not sure) that he loves the business too much to stay away and he would love to come back at the right time again.

Something to that effect.

That was before Guardians was a massive hit and before the offers started pouring in like Bond.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Reigns being left under a table last night is a sign of his depush. That was the first time they ever had the guy go out of a segment looking bad since they started his singles push.

BTW did anyone jiff that throw? It was symbolic.

Having Show do it was just icing on the cake - "Even Show thinks it was shit"

The equivalent of getting slimed.

dakun

That was before Guardians was a massive hit and before the offers started pouring in like Bond.

hmm no i think that was after Guardians and before Bond.. because i remember him talking about the success of the movie and how surprised he was and even talking a little about the sequel.

With the recent talk of Cesaro having no charisma etc - does anyone remember him cutting a killer promo on NXT about a year ago then repeating the same promo on the following Raw, practically word for word? It was passionate and really well done so I assume HHH saw it on NXT and got him to repeat it on TV but he never really spoke much again as he was put with Heyman shortly after. Looked for it on YouTube but can't find anything. I think it was after a pointless match with someone like Kofi

Every few months they give him promo time and then decide he has no charisma so then they bury him and the cycle repeats.

Sephzilla

I don't see Orton.

Son of a bitch

Miz vs Mizdow
Randy Orton vs The Big Show + J&J Security - Handicap Match
Roman Reigns vs HHH
Page vs Nikki Bella
The Undertaker vs Sting

Ithil

For that strange argument that Bryan "already had" his WM win, when it comes down to it, do you want to take at chance making Reigns into another Sheamus, or do you want to take a chance at making Bryan into a Cena?

By Cena I mean "top top star" not Cena-lite. Not just one of those guys who got into the main event once but was always in the upper card otherwise (eg, Chris Benoit), but cementing Bryan as a huge star.

Shit, Hulk Hogan main evented WMs 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 and in the end, 9.

hmm no i think that was after Guardians and before Bond.. because i remember him talking about the success of the movie and how surprised he was and even talking a little about the sequel.

Yeah. But at his age, history of injuries, and film success, why would he wrestle again?

I could logically see things playing out like this.

Authority is now back and think they have Brock on their side.

Brock doesn't play ball with HHH because he knows hes the top dog and there's nothing HHH can do about it.

The Authority have to strike an alliance with Daniel Bryan in order to stop Brock.

Authority backstabs Bryan the moment he beats Brock by having Rollins cash in.

Roman Reigns goes on to face Big Show at WM31

That sounds fucking awesome.

Top Bottom