• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The last few years (barring 2012) have proven conclusively that WWE does in fact have an offseason. It's called the 17 weeks of the NFL regular season.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
|OT| Fall of the Roman Empire
|OT| I Destroyed in the Rumble
|OT| Vince Is Gonna Kill It Anyway

Anyone ever read this:

chase_big.jpg

I'm interested

Thorakai

These carny fucks better not make me lose out on Brock vs Bryan because some petty backstage politics "punishing" Brock for not resigning.

Sephzilla

This is how it is with Football. One week you're the worst, next week... it's the Road to the Super Bowl. No doubt you have to be hot on the road to Wrestlemania.

I know a lot of Packers fans that act this way unfortunately. Right now a bunch of people are on massive highs because Rodgers gave us a division title on one leg and everyone is forgetting how god awful our defense is at stopping the run and that we're going to be staring down DiMarco Murray and Marshawn Lynch in the playoffs.

chunk3rvd

Rumble depends on if they can sign Brock.

Honestly they should just give Brock a deal that lets him work 2 fights for Bellator a year.

Apparently not possible as Brock still had fights left on his UFC contract when he left. Not like ha hasn't been to court to challenge something like that before and won though

Sephzilla

A genius way to turn cena heel would be to have him re-instate the authority.

I know, I know. "Cena never gunna be heel" and all that shit.

It's really sad how many times they've passed up logical organic ways to make Cena into a heel. If/when Cena does eventually turn heel it will probably be some forced and awkward switch that makes zero sense.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
These carny fucks better not make me lose out on Brock vs Bryan because some petty backstage politics "punishing" Brock for not resigning.

If Brock loses his "spot", I think it has more to do him not being the draw they hoped for (partially their own fault) and Seth-kun knocking it out of the park as a heel. Plus Brock is barely part of the product at this point.

Verendus

Banned
I'm just saying this, but after sacrificing Batista's potential year long reign, giving Flop Lesnar the title, the light at the end of the dark shit stained tunnel that is Cena, that after all of this, if Roman Reigns doesn't win that Royal Rumble, I am going to kill BatistaGAF in the most inhumane way possible.

I refuse to have a second failed countdown. I refuse.

Fuck you motherfuckers, friends.

3 and a half weeks until the beginning of the Roman Empire.

kiguel182

Really happy Bryan is back. Great promo and return. Hopefully he is 100 per cent and can go back full time next week. He won't win the Rumble but it's good to have him back and healthy anyway.

Also, great ending segment. Maybe it went a little too long but apart from that great stuff. It was a cool idea and great execution. Rollins is awesome at his role and it's getting better.

Rest of Raw was okay. Cesaro was stiffed again and the Ascension looked goofy as shit but apart from that it was cool.

It's really sad how many times they've passed up logical organic ways to make Cena into a heel. If/when Cena does eventually turn heel it will probably be some forced and awkward switch that makes zero sense.

Another good way I thought of would be hayman turning on lesnar. He is in a promo about the future, and goes "I realized, the future is...now..." and try to connect it to the whole "my time is now" thing.

Verendus

Banned
Batista isn't coming back.
Gonna start praying to Godzilla now for his third Royal Rumble win and eventual title victory over Flop Lesnar at Wrestlemania.

I'm happy to sacrifice the Roman Empire for Brotista. That's if he can make room in his movie star schedule now.

strobogo

Banned

You shouldn't want that match if you want Bryan's career to keep going. Working with Brock after coming off a neck injury and surgery is a terrible idea.

Top Bottom