• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cesaro was over.

Then they told him to stop doing the Giant Swing, because they didn't want him to be over.

Now he's no longer over, and they go "why aren't you over, must be because you're swiss and you have an accent."

The ridiculousness of it all is what makes it so maddening.

Vince is a senile old fuck who doesn't give a shit as long as he has one major cash cow (currently Cena, soon to be Belee).

mP0jaE.gif

Hasney

Cesaro was over.

Then they told him to stop doing the Giant Swing, because they didn't want him to be over.

Now he's no longer over, and they go "why aren't you over, must be because you're swiss and you have an accent."

The ridiculousness of it all is what makes it so maddening.

We'll make him heel, but hand these out to people

sd_756_photo_139.jpg

Verendus

Banned
I'm hoping WWE announcing Bryan's return in advance just means Batista is surprise returning to win for a third time.

Fuck all these jabronis. It's Brotista's time, again.

Hard to make Reigns a heel if he rolls solo. The guy lacks any mic skills, if he becomes a heel what does he do? Take the Kane spot of the silent guy who just comes out and spears the bunny?

Great promo by Ryback. After being stuck in a tag team going nowhere he's come back and been a prime example of someone grabbing that brass ring. 2015 will be a good year for the Big Guy.

Great promo by Ryback. After being stuck in a tag team going nowhere he's come back and been a prime example of someone grabbing that brass ring. 2015 will be a good year for the Big Guy.

I hope this is his year, it looks like he recovered from the Cena leaching. His power levels are getting back to what they were. He can cut a really good promo unlike Romy Rains.

Usually Rumble is the main event but this year will it be Cena and Brock?

Sephzilla

I hope this is his year, it looks like he recovered from the Cena leaching. His power levels are getting back to what they were. He can cut a really good promo unlike Romy Rains.

Since Brock is probably beating Cena the Rumble will go on last just to send them home happy

Alucard

Banned
I'm also ready for the #TalkingEra in the WWE if it means more mid-card stories and giving guys actual motivations for their matches. However, I fear last night was just done that way because of the split roster. We'll be back to 20-minute Authority promos in 2015. But at least we'll get Sting. Right?

Fox318

I'm also ready for the #TalkingEra in the WWE if it means more mid-card stories and giving guys actual motivations for their matches. However, I fear last night was just done that way because of the split roster. We'll be back to 20-minute Authority promos in 2015. But at least we'll get Sting. Right?

There should be a Steph gif like this for grabbing the mic

iboOGKcCRBQ8XO.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Rumble will probably be last. I feel like Brock/Cena going on last would mean Cena is winning and Seth-kun is cashing in.

Top Bottom