• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alucard

Banned
For that strange argument that Bryan "already had" his WM win, when it comes down to it, do you want to take at chance making Reigns into another Sheamus, or do you want to take a chance at making Bryan into a Cena?

By Cena I mean "top top star" not Cena-lite. Not just one of those guys who got into the main event once but was always in the upper card otherwise (eg, Chris Benoit), but cementing Bryan as a huge star.

Shit, Hulk Hogan main evented WMs 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 and in the end, 9.

I feel exactly what you're saying, man. While Bryan is "made," he's not Cena made. The post-Mania booking and the injury stalled all of that. Back-to-back Mania title wins...man. That would be something else.

Fox318

You shouldn't want that match if you want Bryan's career to keep going. Working with Brock after coming off a neck injury and surgery is a terrible idea.

ppbTWNF.gif

somedevil

Whats left for Neville before he goes to the main roster according to the Observer:

We noted on Monday that WWE was looking to bring up Adrian Neville to the main roster some time this spring but there are other NXT matches that they want to do with him first.

Officials reportedly want to do feuds with Neville vs. Hideo Itami and Neville vs. Finn Balor in NXT. They're also looking at doing a big NXT Title Triple Threat with Sami Zayn defending against Neville and Kevin Owens.

Got to get those big matches out of the way.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Just reminding myself that my favorite active female wrestler retired this year
yuistandcbsk1.gif

Natsuki Taiyo vs Yuhi This is actually the first time since Psicosis/Tajiri that the stand-up showdown is used right. The whole match is great. Probably one of the best matches of 2013. It's definitely the match that made me a huge Natsuki fan. If you like your faster Dragon Gate type matches, watch this one.

Ithil

Guess I never considered that they could have Cena win at the Rumble, Bryan win the Rumble, and have Bryan vs Cena II at WM. It would be a big match and they have kept Bryan and Cena apart since Summerslam 2013 apart from a brief skirmish in the 2014 Elimination Chamber (which got a big reaction).

However, that leaves Lesnar in the wind, since there's no longer any rub from beating him at WM, and Rollins in the wind too. So you wouldn't really have any match ready for Lesnar at WM and the whole "beat the guy that beat the Streak" just went to Cena.

Alucard

Banned
Just reminding myself that my favorite active female wrestler retired this year
yuistandcbsk1.gif

Natsuki Taiyo vs Yuhi This is actually the first time since Psicosis/Tajiri that the stand-up showdown is used right. The whole match is great. Probably one of the best matches of 2013. It's definitely the match that made me a huge Natsuki fan. If you like your faster Dragon Gate type matches, watch this one.

Please tell me that gif is sped up. Haven't seen someone move that quickly since Masato Yoshino.

DMczaf

Why are all these people more interesting on Total Divas than they are on WWE TV?

The show isn't that good, but it's refreshing seeing everyone act like semi-realistic people.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why are all these people more interesting on Total Divas than they are on WWE TV?

The show isn't that good, but it's refreshing seeing everyone act like semi-realistic people.

They're given time to talk. That's honestly it...

Guess I never considered that they could have Cena win at the Rumble, Bryan win the Rumble, and have Bryan vs Cena II at WM. It would be a big match and they have kept Bryan and Cena apart since Summerslam 2013 apart from a brief skirmish in the 2014 Elimination Chamber (which got a big reaction).

However, that leaves Lesnar in the wind, since there's no longer any rub from beating him at WM, and Rollins in the wind too. So you wouldn't really have any match ready for Lesnar at WM and the whole "beat the guy that beat the Streak" just went to Cena.

I don't think that leaves Rollins hanging too badly. They can have him feud with a baby face Orton into Mania since they put enough into them not liking each other even while both in the Authority. It'd be better than sticking Randy with Big Show for Mania. Not many other options for him as a face.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't think that leaves Rollins hanging too badly. They can have him feud with a baby face Orton into Mania since they put enough into them not liking each other even while both in the Authority. It'd be better than sticking Randy with Big Show for Mania. Not many other options for him as a face.

Assuming for some reason that they have better things to do with Brock or don't want him at Mania (unlikely) they could have Cena Win and have Rollins cash in on him.

I lol @ most of gaf thinking Seth gonna cash in and win the title.
There's gonna be that one asshole to legit shook you guys and ruin the cash in..lol

According to Figure Four Daily, WWE may have shuffled the card for WrestleMania 31 and some of the big matches planned -- like Sting vs. Triple H -- could have been changed. For whatever it's worth, Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns is still planned.

expected

At least Bryan being back in the mix keeps things interesting for the next few months. Without him back, we all know what the booking would have looked like, and know we don't, so even if Romeo Reindeer does win next month, it won't have been a given.

Now it really feels like a toss up between Rowman and DBry, so the Rumble will be a lot more watchable. Hooray!

Top Bottom