• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
tumblr_n7peqh6kAM1srbyoyo1_400.gif

You would hate that though.

Someone posted the vine of this last night and I was insanely charmed by it.

jred2k

You should be happy because it seems the blow off of the feud is happening next monday on Raw.
Yep. Unfortunately I don't think its made either guy look better coming out of it. The feud has been the definition of 50/50 booking. I'm not sure where either guy can go naturally from here. Ambrose feela like he should still want to fight Seth, but Wyatt is aimless right now. It doesn't help that commentary has just set this up as two crazy guys trying to out crazythe other. There is no motivation whatsoever.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
To avoid "what" it's all about cadence. Dustys NXT classes drill that into your head.

Trying to watch 80's lucha is giving me a headache. If you thought the tape quality from televised US territory wrestling in the 80's was bad, you ought to see the blurry fancam recorded mess that passes for quality footage from Mexico in the 80's.

Between the whole Big E sweats a lot thing and the Cesaro is an idiot thing, I question how much value the current commentary team could add to anything. More often than not, the commentary team takes away from the viewing experience. Other than nepotism, there's no reason to keep the commentary team as is for 2015.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Between the whole Big E sweats a lot thing and the Cesaro is an idiot thing, I question how much value the current commentary team could add to anything. More often than not, the commentary team takes away from the viewing experience. Other than nepotism, there's no reason to keep the commentary team as is for 2015.

They should put Big Show on commentary. He was so good last night.

Bryan vs. Lesnar
Sting vs. HHH
Taker vs. Wyatt
Ambrose vs. Rollins vs. Reigns

0e3.png

Too bad it won't happen because it's Roman Coronation Day and it leaves Cena out in the wind. Cena can eat dirt live on the air for all that I care though.

Or hell, if they wanna go big time, Taker vs. Cena. Cena can carry Taker through a safe match and let Taker go out with a win.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm so glad Tsubasa has the Openweight title in Oz. It's hard to watch a lot of Oz because it's a mess, and I wish there was a better, bigger Joshi establishment, but it has its moments when it's not ruined by gimmicky, run-in bullshit. But Tsubasa should be huge, she's so good at everything. She shouldn't be doing joke tag team matches. If she was around in 90s AJW she would have been huge.

Don't worry, Kana took most of them.

'How can we make KANA look strong' booking has been around for her entire career

UberTag

This is the only reason that matters while somebody still lives and breathes.

Reading between the lines, sounds like Lucha Underground tried to get the Bucks on the cheap - they'd previously confirmed that they turned down one contract offer from LU but were still in talks and now they tweeted;

"If you're a company and you offer us a contract. Make sure it isn't insulting before you send us it. We know what we're worth."

"And no this isn't the WWE. I won't say who it is but it's a very insulting offer."

Anywho, have a gif of Kana keeping it FnP;

Bxwxnt4.gif

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

007 Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)

I'm pretty meh on it. I guess it is better than Goldeneye due to the lack of anything like that piece of shit Boris, but it isn't very interesting. The main character is basically Steve Jobs meets Ted Turner with a British accent and his plan is to start WW3 so his network can get DA RATINGS.

Whatevs, y'all. I don't know why they couldn't give Pierce BronsonLee a decent movie.

IT'S ALL ABOUT DA RATINGS

Fox318

LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

I'm pretty meh on it. I guess it is better than Goldeneye due to the lack of anything like that piece of shit Boris, but it isn't very interesting. The main character is basically Steve Jobs meets Ted Turner with a British accent and his plan is to start WW3 so his network can get DA RATINGS.

Whatevs, y'all. I don't know why they couldn't give Pierce BronsonLee a decent movie.

I always thought the villain was such a cool concept for bond.

There isn't really anyone else like him in the books or films.

LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

Late 90s tech obsession. Brosnan had shit luck and bad timing I suppose

Ithil

LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

Michelle Yeoh is hot, though.

Top Bottom