• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
ioxcnfos6xbgm6auhx.gif

He's dope. Titus has legit talent, especially on the mic.

Yup he's super fun, really enjoy seeing him do his thing.

So how come Nash gets into a fight with his son and gets suspended before the details even come out and those details point to Nash defending his wife and other family members from his intoxicated son.

But Piper still has a legends contract after implying Patterson molested him?
Piper spends every Sunday by the pool with Vince while Nash prefers those Hollywood style pools :/

Also I expect this means Nash doesn't have much support up top (aside from H I guess).

They already edited out the "I'm gonna kill him any way"
What copy is that? The youtube snippet I watched last night still had it in there.
Whoever decided to make the AV dudes edit it out should be fired out of a cannon into the sun. That was the cherry on top of a great heel skit by Rollins, was tons of fun.

They have so much TV time and so many bad PPV concepts that not having a KotR just seems like a waste these days.

It seems like a slamdunk idea, especially when you can do angles with current story runs (like H being the Kingmaker) to make the sets and stuff look more like an actual event rather than something slapped together cheap on a regular Raw show.

Plus I want a crown on someone damnit. King Harper, the crazy hobo trucker king.

King Sandow. King Stardust.

It could be a good way to give incentive to the characters who have no clear motivation to go for a belt too!

Also more merch for WWE to sell! Yay!

Frecklestein
BANNED
(12-23-2014, 08:09 PM)

tumblr_najaadsyl31rdx8ebo1_500.gif

Frecklestein banned!? Is it because everyone found out he was really Horse?
guess my PM finally went through
I guess freckle wasn't the franchise after all.
Anybody else wanna talk shit about how short I am? SEE WHAT HAPPENS!?

Not freckles, noooo :(
We didn't lose anything.

tumblr_ncb1gukHeu1sbzhteo1_400.gif

befd9433645c86522f76bccb323f3ec9

tumblr_nhe2c56VJ11tt2jjyo1_250.gif

Yo, was Freck banned because of his anti-WWE truth bomb last night?

C-O-N...spiracy!

was he banned for insulting that guy who put up that TLDR gif? Because those are banned

Fuck man Freckle was one of the good ones

Wow, Frecklestein. :( RIP.

Injustica!

I like Frecklestein. Someone who talks to mods should try to get him unbanned.

tumblr_nhe2c56VJ11tt2jjyo2_250.gif

tumblr_nhe2c56VJ11tt2jjyo3_250.gif

tumblr_nhe2c56VJ11tt2jjyo5_250.gif

tumblr_nhe2c56VJ11tt2jjyo7_250.gif

strobogo

Banned
Welcome back, Freckledschmeckle.

I'm really surprised Bryan will be back at the Rumble. I really though he was done. I hope he's truly okay to keep going and doesn't Angle himself.

Welcome back, Frecklesmeckle.

I'm really surprised Bryan will be back at the Rumble. I really though he was done. I hope he's truly okay to keep going and doesn't Angle himself.

He doesn't need to put in a 5 star effort or anything, the crowd will still go ballistic for him just for being in the ring. Hopefully they ease him back like you said, WWE has had a horrible run of injured stars this year so fingers crossed they are taking the right mindset on this.
Get him back up and running to hit his peak at Mania and I'll be happy!

Top Bottom