• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Booker's gonna bust his ass putting these women over. Bless you Booker. Bless you.

Oh my god do they really ape Flair's music for hers?

God damn that's lame as fuck

They have for months, I don't mind it. Lots of people really like it, but I'm ehh.

dnUc7Mu.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sasha's fantastic. Charlotte is dope. This is a great short match, they immediately connected with the crowd.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good showcase and a far better 'debut' for Charlotte. Great stuff. Glad I tuned in. Thanks for pinging me Wesker.

XenoRaven

I don't have any thoughts on the composition of Charlotte's theme. But she's good enough that she doesn't need to use her father's legacy to get her over. She should have an original theme and her heritage should only come up in passing. Besides, the "this person's dad was a wrestler!" thing never works out. DiBiase, Axel, Snuka. Just let Charlotte be Charlotte, and if her genes are good enough, she'll get over on her own.

Top Bottom