• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're welcome Freckle!

tumblr_lrjtv86pyP1qc44voo1_500.gif

Big One

Banned
You know watching this Cruiserweight special makes me think that WCW really missed the ball on capitalizing on weight divisions in wrestling. They could've done some innovative things like having a Cruiserweight feud be the main event feud for example.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know watching this Cruiserweight special makes me think that WCW really missed the ball on capitalizing on weight divisions in wrestling. They could've done some innovative things like having a Cruiserweight feud be the main event feud for example.

What are you talking about, Benoit won the WCW title
3QL54pp.gif

strobogo

Banned

Eh. The cruiserweights were good because no one in charge paid attention to them. As soon as higher ups paid attention, it sucked. It was for the best when they were in the go out and fill time spot.

I swear whoever is cutting these MNW episodes are pissing themselves laughing taking shots at current WWE like this.

He doesn't need to put in a 5 star effort or anything, the crowd will still go ballistic for him just for being in the ring. Hopefully they ease him back like you said, WWE has had a horrible run of injured stars this year so fingers crossed they are taking the right mindset on this.
Get him back up and running to hit his peak at Mania and I'll be happy!
I hope he comes running out to the ring with this look.

Daniel-Bryan.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Eh. The cruiserweights were good because no one in charge paid attention to them. As soon as higher ups paid attention, it sucked. It was for the best when they were in the go out and fill time spot.

When they did pay attention to it it was to send a giant white guy to crush all of those Mexicans/Japanese dudes.

If nothing else, Freckle will make my use of gifs look conservative. So I am thankful.

H8x9g.gif

What did they get you for, Freckle?

It was the whole tldr stuff where I called him a shithead. I guess I'll use this to thank whatever mod handled the whole situation. I was banned for a week because I was close to being a member, and the mod admitted that the guy was being a jerk about the whole thing. So shout outs to Santa working those Christmas miracles.

I wasn't told to apologize or anything, but I do feel like I should. I don't apologize for what I said, but I do apologize for how I went about handling myself in the situation. I countered their pettiness with some of my own and we both looked like poopheads in the end. I can't speak for him, but I learned my lesson and I'll be heading into the New Year a little bit wiser . I can rise above the hate. Just make sure you don't take promo lessons from http://youtu.be/6wN9cSosIIY?t=1m18s Hardcore Holly or you'll end up banned like Hardcore Frecklestein.

Hope you guys had a good Holiday and whatnot.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm thinking more during the Russo era when we got shit like Madusa vs Oklahoma, Evan Karagias, TAFKAPI, Daffney, and Mike Sanders.

Also Chris Candido, a dude so swoll there's no way he made weight.

Madusa being champ though...I could get behind that.

strobogo

Banned
This community is pull strings central. Sunny must get Gaf so much traffic with his OT threads that he can call in favors and get people and even himself unbanned.

Funny how things work out when you aren't a cunt. I'm talking about you, PAL*.

*Idk, you aren't a cunt.*

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hogan flexes in the camera
Mean Gene: My god, how big?!
Hogan: <whispers> Huge brother. Huge.

Hulk Hogan's best promos. Pretty much the list I would pick including the Mega Powers promo, the break up promo, the Wrestlemania 4 promo(which is probably the best one) and the promos on Orndorff.
Funny how things work out when you aren't a cunt. I'm talking about you, PAL*.

*Idk, you aren't a cunt.*

Don't you use your passive aggressive smiley faces on me mother fucker friend.

Top Bottom