• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just got done watching Timeline 1998 ECW with New Jack. It's been 5 years since his YouShoot and this dude has aged about 20 years. Holy shit I didn't even recognize him.

and the fact that RVD exposed Tazz is pretty fucking funny

Lillian Garcia and Summer Rae are the most beautiful women in WWE.

Not saying you're wrong but also include...

055Jicy.gif

2co5vPL.gif

I wish that ecw vampire woman was still in the company~

And to cleave through some of this cism I say Sasha banks and Naomi are some great lookin and workin women I tell ya whot

Raw was a rollercoaster of fun for once last night. I enjoyed all the midcard promos, decent matches, return of BNB and of course the Bryan moment. Really excited for the follow up and inevitable let down next week.

On a side note has anyone here watched any of EVOLVE wrestlings events? Was curious to watch McIntyre vs Roderick Strong and McIntyre vs Hero and just wondering if any shows are worth tracking down.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Raw was a rollercoaster of fun for once last night. I enjoyed all the midcard promos, decent matches, return of BNB and of course the Bryan moment. Really excited for the follow up and inevitable let down next week.

On a side note has anyone here watched any of EVOLVE wrestlings events? Was curious to watch McIntyre vs Roderick Strong and McIntyre vs Hero and just wondering if any shows are worth tracking down.

There's a ton of great EVOLVE shows. Some fall flat though - someone more qualified in here will probably give you a better answer. I think some cards sound good but suck, and some sound sucky but are dope.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
JOHN

COME ON JOHN

JOHN

JOHN

COME ON JOHN

JOHN

(They Should make Main Event or Superstars, I don't care which, into an hour of Diva's Matches. 3 10 minute plus matches plus promos.)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So how come Nash gets into a fight with his son and gets suspended before the details even come out and those details point to Nash defending his wife and other family members from his intoxicated son.

But Piper still has a legends contract after implying Patterson molested him?

So how would Evolve compare with Ring of Honor? To me it seems like Evolve is now the platform for the next generation of stars, how ROH was at its start.

I don't think it's as cut and dry as that, both ROH and EVOLVE have a good crop of young talent, but back when ROH was in its infancy they pretty much had their pick of the best on the indies, whereas now it's a lot more fragmented - some guys are signed for ROH, some signed for EVOLVE, a few signed for Lucha Underground, a few for TNA, etc. Gabe's always had a great eye for talent though and I like the way he's headed with EVOLVE (although the convoluted ranking system is a bit unnecessary). Definitely check out the past few EVOLVE events, since the 'reboot' at EVOLVE 31.

Gabe's always had a great eye for talent though and I like the way he's headed with EVOLVE (although the convoluted ranking system is a bit unnecessary). Definitely check out the past few EVOLVE events, since the 'reboot' at EVOLVE 31.

Yeah I agree that Gabe always had a good eye for talent and early ROH had some solid angles as well. I still enjoy the ROH product but definitely am intrigued by the Evolve roster and am definitely going to order a show or two.

Mania match

HHH vs Cesaro in a King vs King match

Winner gets a crown.

Lawler only commentary, consisting of THESE KINGS AINT FIT TO SHINE MY ASSES CROWN.

Also Lawlers crown hangin on a pole in the middle of the ring.

Now I'm reminded of SCSA talking abour how he used to throw Lawlers props out into the crowd until he learnt how much they cost lol

Cody's a very personable guy. I had the opportunity to interview him a while back and we ended up talking mainly about Legend of Zelda, here's the video if someone wants to watch it (ignore the German in the beginning, the rest is completely in English)

Cody Rhodes-Zelda Talk

And here's the wrestling-related segment:

Cody Rhodes-Wrestling Talk

Haven't met him yet as Stardust, I wonder if he'd keep up kayfabe all the time... he probably would, I think.
Going by his appearance at the wrestle for the troops thing last week I expect he's in character 24/7 lol

Top Bottom