• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Al Snow ‏@TheRealAlSnow 1 hour ago

This has been a pretty tough month for me. I just farted in my wallet so that I could have some gas money.
Details

54 minutes ago

Still don't understand why you can't end a company-wide email with, 'Later bitches.'
Details"

TNA still treating employees right.

3877476-1017921281-10252.gif

*edit*

Last time I got new page and posted a picture of Paige I got banned..

hSFeX.gif

I liked it when it came out. But Spider-Man 3 actually made me realize all of the shit that made 3 suck was actually right there in 2 the entire time. Raimi's first Spidey movie is the best one, even if it's aged horribly

I really liked 1 but I haven't watched it in years. I'm curious if I would like the trilogy more or less now. Did it really age that badly?

Sephzilla

I really liked 1 but I haven't watched it in years. I'm curious if I would like the trilogy more or less now. Did it really age that badly?

Everything about the movie screams "this movie was filmed in 2001". macy gray has a cameo on it for god's sake and chad kroeger has a song in the soundtrack.

Spider-Man 1 is great because HERO is an epic ass song and I hate Nickleback. It was also well paced and went through the whole origin story / discovery of powers pretty well. Good end and set up for next film.

2 &3 are god awful. The Amazing Spider-Man movies aren't that great either. Neither were able to get Spidey quips right at all. Both had awful Peter Parkers. Toby was alright pre-powers I'll give him that.

Also, Spider-Man 1 had Macho, so no matter what it holds up.

Yeah Sony went in hard using their own artists with Spiderman 1. Strange Pictures/Music got on so well since there is a huge divide between Playstation/everything else.

Spider Man 2 always sucked. It was never good.

I still like it but it's super kooky. Certainly not a mainstream super hero movie.

Sephzilla

Spider-Man 1 is great because its a Spider-Man movie directed by Sam Raimi.

Spidey 2 and 3 are Sam Raimi movies featuring Spider-Man. Raimi gets a little too much freedom and injects too much of his own camp into the sequels and it throws off the movie too much for me. I swear to god every time I see Spidey 2 I threaten to throw something at the screen if I see another woman look directly into the camera and do a terrible fake scream.

Holy shit i've never seen this

Sephzilla

Also in the 2 Raimi Spider-Man sequels I swear MJ is an uncredited villain of both movies.

In Spidey 2 she spends the entire movie about to marry one guy, who seems to honestly care for her, because he's rich as fuck and the entire time she's secretly wishing he was two different guys (because she has a lady boner for Pete and for Spidey). Then at the end of the movie she leaves the guy at the fucking alter, humiliating and crushing him, to run off with Parker.

In Spidey 3 she has the audacity to get upset at Peter for not paying attention to her acting career while he's off saving people's fucking lives as Spider-Man and generally seems unhappy with the double-life he lives despite this being completely contradictory to the ending of Spider-Man 2. And then she defies all common sense by not just immediately telling Peter that Harry had gone psycho and threatened to kill her if she didn't dump Peter.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The real difference in the Spider-Man trilogy that I never figured out the first time through is that Mary Jane/Peter Parker were shoot dating while filming one and had a breakup right before 2 was filmed, bad enough to really sour the on screen relationship.

Sephzilla

The real difference in the Spider-Man trilogy that I never figured out the first time through is that Mary Jane/Peter Parker were shoot dating while filming one and had a breakup right before 2 was filmed, bad enough to really sour the on screen relationship.

Huh I dont think I know that.

You'd think you'd want them for-real dating during the movie where the characters actually hook up.

Zach

Not gonna lie. I just watched Glacier beat up Sgt. Buddy Lee Parker on this Nitro before Starrcade '96 and it was pretty enjoyable. Weird.

Kerry Von Erich has to be the biggest case for wasted potential(by abuse of drugs and possible upbringing) in all of wrestling. That mother fucker IS the look. Probably the best looking body in wrestling, super over with women, awesome finisher(both of them), and he had an edge to his face promos in WCCW that would make guys fans of him as well as women. He wasn't as good in the ring as David, but he could have been with enough time. I was just watching his match with Fujinami, and it's solid. and he didn't exactly need to be where I imagine him getting huge(the WWF)

When the other Von Erichs put the claw on it looked kinda weak because they're lankier, but Kerry's got them huge arms and he looks like he'd really crush somebody's head. And he says he will in promos.

Pretty much, I was a Modern Day Warrior mark from the first time I saw him, that accident he had really messed him up in putting him down the path he ended up though being the 80s he probably could've still ended up a coke head.

Top Bottom