• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Oh, forgot about the Ascension.

moving on.

Sasha was on main event tonight?!

tumblr_nhfaokXNwZ1saykaxo2_r1_400.gif

My girl. They need to get rid of the Boss gimmick and her attire (in-ring gear is great). It's so god damn outdated. The Boss shit, the blinds shades that Kanye made popular in like '06. Brushing the dirt off your shoulder..? Ugh..

tumblr_nhfaokXNwZ1saykaxo1_400.gif

Don't even get me going on the "ratchet" shit...
I love Sasha, but every time I see her I keep rememnbering a Wrestling Observer Radio I listened too.

Meltzer: "Sasha came out covered in make-up, just caked it on, too much honestly. You know she would look so much better if she just lightened up."

Alveraz: "Uh, Dave, that's the point... She's the Heel!"

strobogo

Banned
Tatanka and Luger had a feud? Holy hell

They had 2. A really short one around KOTR 1993 and then the one going into Summerslam 1994 over which one sold out to DiBiase. And that lasted a while after SS. I think it kind of continued all the way into 1995, or at least was revisited in 1995.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That sounds atrocious

Even worse when you remember Tatanka was working on a protracted undefeated streak.

It's got kind of a fun ending where they both accuse the other one of working for the Million Dollar Corporation. Most of the evidence points to Lex, plus he has a history of being a heel.

SWERVE, TATANKA is on the payroll. Everyone has a price. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then their match sucks.

Ithil

I love Sasha, but every time I see her I keep rememnbering a Wrestling Observer Radio I listened too.

Meltzer: "Sasha came out covered in make-up, just caked it on, too much honestly. You know she would look so much better if she just lightened up."

Alveraz: "Uh, Dave, that's the point... She's the Heel!"

And then Alvarez saw Sasha with none of that bright red lipstick and a blonde wig for the WM entrance and was like "woah, she needs to look like this all the time".

The go-home Raw for Wrestlemania will take place in LA at the Staples Center

Who cares about that? Where's the Post-Wrestlemania RAW happening?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
2014 was also the year where I discovered that I just really don't care much for Ted Dibiase. Like I don't hate him like Piper or Duggan, but people put him over guys like Savage or Jake or Rude and I'm like 'Eh.' Doesn't help that dude completely phone it in as a manager. You could tell he stopped caring when WWF stopped making Hogan money.

And then Alvarez saw Sasha with none of that bright red lipstick and a blonde wig for the WM entrance and was like "woah, she needs to look like this all the time".

It never matters where post-mania RAW happens. It's because it's the overseas crowd that is packed into the arena that take advantage of being at a live RAW that they never get. Usually taped or house shows, so they're nuts and have fun with it. Then the following week is okay because they try to copy the international crowd, then they go to like a crappy city and it's back to the same old crap.

I'm curious as to what the crowd will get over / make a star this year. First it was Yes Chants, then the following year was Fandango theme, what was it this year..?

XenoRaven

I used to be a big Tatanka mark when I was a kid until he got totally squashed by some big guy. I have no idea who it was. It could be one of the biggest names in the business now but I didn't recognize him then and don't remember the name.

I specifically remember Tatanka doing the thing where he runs around the ring and people hit him and he brushes it off, only this time he got clotheslined out of his boots.

strobogo

Banned
2014 was also the year where I discovered that I just really don't care much for Ted Dibiase. Like I don't hate him like Piper or Duggan, but people put him over guys like Savage or Jake or Rude and I'm like 'Eh.' Doesn't help that dude completely phone it in as a manager. You could tell he stopped caring when WWF stopped making Hogan money.

Oh for sure he sucked as a manager. Probably didn't help that he had shitlords like IRS, Tatanka, Kama, NIKOLAI VOLKOFF, FakerTaker, and King Kong Bundy. By the end of his in ring run, he was fat and broken down. I enjoy him a lot from 1987-1991 or so, though. His WCW run doesn't even count in my mind.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm waiting on the identity of Lara Croft girl.
I used to be a big Tatanka mark when I was a kid until he got totally squashed by some big guy. I have no idea who it was. It could be one of the biggest names in the business now but I didn't recognize him then and don't remember the name.

I specifically remember Tatanka doing the thing where he runs around the ring and people hit him and he brushes it off, only this time he got clotheslined out of his boots.

Probably Yoko.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh for sure he sucked as a manager. Probably didn't help that he had shitlords like IRS, Tatanka, Kama, NIKOLAI VOLKOFF, FakerTaker, and King Kong Bundy. By the end of his in ring run, he was fat and broken down. I enjoy him a lot from 1987-1991 or so, though. His WCW run doesn't even count in my mind.

Before the Ring Master shows up the Million Dollar Corporation wins...exactly one PPV match in the New Generation era. Biggest jobber stable of all time.

UberTag

I'm curious as to what the crowd will get over / make a star this year. First it was Yes Chants, then the following year was Fandango theme, what was it this year..?
The fact that you even have to ask that question should tell you everything you need to know about this year's RAW After WrestleMania.

Mainly it's remembered for Warrior's last promo.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

His first loss is from Ludwig Borgia I bolieve.

strobogo

Banned

I'm waiting on the identity of Lara Croft girl.

Probably Yoko.

Ludvig Borga, mother fuckers.

Shawn Maggles

hbk1.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's funny considering I like Kane's bumbling henchman duty in 2014 but Show is just better at it. Namely because Vince and Co don't make him lose every single fall possible so he still looks semi strong.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kerry Von Erich has to be the biggest case for wasted potential(by abuse of drugs and possible upbringing) in all of wrestling. That mother fucker IS the look. Probably the best looking body in wrestling, super over with women, awesome finisher(both of them), and he had an edge to his face promos in WCCW that would make guys fans of him as well as women. He wasn't as good in the ring as David, but he could have been with enough time. I was just watching his match with Fujinami, and it's solid. and he didn't exactly need to be where I imagine him getting huge(the WWF)

When the other Von Erichs put the claw on it looked kinda weak because they're lankier, but Kerry's got them huge arms and he looks like he'd really crush somebody's head. And he says he will in promos.

San Jose. Just down the road from Levi's Stadium.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kerry Von Erich has to be the biggest case for wasted potential(by abuse of drugs and possible upbringing) in all of wrestling. That mother fucker IS the look. Probably the best looking body in wrestling, super over with women, awesome finisher(both of them), and he had an edge to his face promos in WCCW that would make guys fans of him as well as women. He wasn't as good in the ring as David, but he could have been with enough time, and he didn't exactly need to be where I imagine him getting huge(the WWF)

When the other Von Erichs put the claw on it looked kinda weak because they're lankier, but Kerry's got them huge arms and he looks like he'd really crush somebody's head. And he says he will in promos.
He was incredible and looked incredible as well. You'll find no disagreement here. He was bred for that shit.

MC Safety

I only wish I could write as well as the person who composed the latest (?) Ascension promotional.

"Your pain is our pleasure!"

"And we punish for pleasure!"

"The doctors are in! And it's time to take your medicine!"

"And it's a lethal dose of destruction!"

"We are The Ascension. Welcome to the wasteland!"

Top Bottom