• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

KissVibes

Banned
Imagine if they did it on a Monday and the announcers couldn't hype the network because it was down or they couldn't do any polls during the show.

In other news

"Al Snow ‏@TheRealAlSnow 1 hour ago

This has been a pretty tough month for me. I just farted in my wallet so that I could have some gas money.
Details

54 minutes ago

Still don't understand why you can't end a company-wide email with, 'Later bitches.'
Details"

TNA still treating employees right.

He's having a hard month because he spent a lot on Christmas gifts this month.

Vylash

Happy god damned new year
tumblr_nhfi2bryoE1qlmfquo1_250.gif

tumblr_nhfi2bryoE1qlmfquo2_r2_250.gif

#BOSS

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Last day of Nashcember. Luckily Nashvember is only 11 months away.

I hope everyone has the biggest, sexiest day possible.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I was legit shook last night when I got to a Raw with Helen and Stu on it in 1993...and Brain started in on them! I thought it was a King only thing.

I was legit shook last night when I got to a Raw with Helen and Stu on it in 1993...and Brain started in on them! I thought it was a King only thing.

That's why I laughed at King when heel Cole would talk shit about Jerry's dead Ma. Fuck you King, feels like shit, huh?! Karma, you shit!

Uf76v.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Suzuki is a complete menace in his AJPW run. He just runs through that promotion. Like if he was like that in NJPW right now, there'd just be bodies everywhere.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That's pretty much why I was a mark for Kerry, he might not have been as big but he had a similar look with the long hair on top of being miles better in the ring.

And that awesome finisher. It's hard to not want to like Texas Torando even when he was in WWF. He had that cool jacket, he was built like Superman, he wasn't balding like Hogan, he wasn't insane like Warrior, girls loved him, and he had the best rolling anything(due to his actual discus career) out of any wrestler ever. Kerry's discus punch shits on Aja Kong's Uraken, Luke Harper's spinning lariat thing, Misawa's roaring elbow, whatever else.

And I really started to like him in WCCW because I figure he'd be a Sting goofball face, but he's fucking hardcore. Like he doesn't come off as some soft babyface type at all.
"Folks, I lost that match. But I stood on my feet and I looked at a man beat on his back, and I looked over at you Lee, and I said, 'And I'm supposed to be the loser?' " and he called Lawler fat. Had multiple 30 minute matches too, so he had a Warrior physique, but he could work some Flair length matches.

And that awesome finisher. It's hard to not want to like Texas Torando even when he was in WWF. He had that cool jacket, he was built like Superman, he wasn't balding like Hogan, he wasn't insane like Warrior, girls loved him, and he had the best rolling anything(due to his actual discus career) out of any wrestler ever. Kerry's discus punch shits on Aja Kong's Uraken, Luke Harper's spinning lariat thing, Misawa's roaring elbow, whatever else.

And I really started to like him in WCCW because I figure he'd be a Sting goofball face, but he's fucking hardcore. Like he doesn't come off as some soft babyface type at all.
"Folks, I lost that match. But I stood on my feet and I looked at a man beat on his back, and I looked over at you Lee, and I said, 'And I'm supposed to be the loser?' " and he called Lawler fat. Had multiple 30 minute matches too, so he had a Warrior physique, but he could work some Flair length matches.

Why do you think he was never as big as a Hogan, Warrior, Flair or Sting when he seemingly had all the tools to be?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why do you think he was never as big as a Hogan, Warrior, Flair or Sting when he seemingly had all the tools to be?

Drugs
His older brother that he looked up to's death
Raised with the spotlight constantly on him and didn't get to travel as much as he should have
Lost his foot
Drugs

Top Bottom