• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aiii

So not worth it
I feel bad, I wasn't going to sign back up to the WWE Network until the day of the Rumble, but I wanted to watch Starrcade 97 (14 year old me watched Starrcade 97 on December 31st, so I got nostalgic)
and watch Sasha Banks on Main Event

Oh well, I held out for seven full days.

A calender? hey look! It's a NEW DAY!

vnJApM.gif

Hasney

I feel bad, I wasn't going to sign back up to the WWE Network until the day of the Rumble, but I wanted to watch Starrcade 97 (14 year old me watched Starrcade 97 on December 31st, so I got nostalgic)
and watch Sasha Banks on Main Event

Oh well, I held out for seven full days.

Think there needs to be some goddamn WWE rehab for some of y'all addicts.

Aiii

So not worth it
Think there needs to be some goddamn WWE rehab for some of y'all addicts.

WCW friend, WCW.

Truth be told, it's still the best way to watch old shows and PPV's, can't be arsed watching shit in 240p on Dailymotion or YouTube if there's a cheap alternative.

Hasney

WCW friend, WCW.

Truth be told, it's still the best way to watch old shows and PPV's, can't be arsed watching shit in 240p on Dailymotion or YouTube if there's a cheap alternative.

Yeah true, I was mostly playing because I'd do the same thing if it still worked on consoles with my ISP since there's no 6 month commitment.

On the plus side, my mum did give me her account details for Sky Go, so if we ever do get that fucking channel and it's on there, I'll have it for free.

Full line-up for EVOLVE 36 on January 9th, purchase of which includes a free FIP pre-show;

FIP Pre-Show;

. Jody Kristofferson vs John Wayne Murdoch
. Jesus de Leon vs Bolt Brady
. The Submission Squad vs Lince Dorado & Los Ben Dejos
. FIP Florida Heritage Title: Chasyn Rance (c) vs Gran Akuma
. FIP World Tag Titles: Juicy Product (c) vs Savages

EVOVLE 36;

. Biff Busick vs Trevor Lee
. Grudge Match: AR Fox & Uhaa Nation vs The Bravado Brothers
. Stipulation TBD: Rich Swann vs Anthony Nese
. Top Ranked Wrestler's Challenge: Ricochet vs Timothy Thatcher
. Non-Title Match: Drew Galloway vs Roderick Strong
. Open the Freedom Gate Title: Johnny Gargano (c) vs Caleb Konley

Busick/Lee and Ricochet/Thatcher should be amazing, can't wait for both of those. Hate the 9PM bell-times though, makes it tough to watch live this side of the Atlantic.

Since it is officially the new year somewhere in the world, Samoa to be exact (proving the superiority of the Roman Reigns Empire), I just wanted to be the first to say:

Kane

In

fyyZZiB.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Who in their right mind gif's a moment where a guy breaks down crying over somebody dying? Wow.

Please, like that's ever going to happen. Like you, and all the WWE Universe, Kane & Big Shoe are here forever.

To be fair, Stephanie McMahon told me Big Show is only a few years from kicking the bucket and leaving his family with NOTHING due to his gigantism.

tripsweep.gif

Cheer up Yezus, it's almost a new year and junk.
Hey, I'm just glad so many people are back in action now. No more of this dull and repetitive shit that's been going on the last couple of months. Jan - Apr seems to be the only time that the WWE is actually entertaining.

Alucard

Banned
Guys, I was literally legit shook last night. Had the chills BAD and did all I could to wrap myself up in blankets, sweat pants, and a hoodie while my teeth were chattering and my body was shaking. Bathroom trips galore. Feeling a bit better this morning, but man...that sucked.

Hasney

Guys, I was literally legit shook last night. Had the chills BAD and did all I could to wrap myself up in blankets, sweat pants, and a hoodie while my teeth were chattering and my body was shaking. Bathroom trips galore. Feeling a bit better this morning, but man...that sucked.

Damn, hate that so bad. Hope it gets better soon!

Hasney fans will be pleased to know that I am the picture of good health this morning. Antibiotics are wonderful things.

Alright so I never post and will admit I'm pretty behind on ma wrasslin' news
(and by that I mean a good couple months)
but WOAH. Decided to watch last night's RAW and hot sweet mama that was some pretty good shit yo.

I'm expecting some fuckin intense ass shit in the following months. Don't disappoint me WWE.

hulk-hogan-with-his-severed-head-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

Hasney

Don't worry, they haven't followed up a hot Raw with one that was good for almost all of 2014. Back to the status quo Monday!

Don't worry, they haven't followed up a hot Raw with one that was good for almost all of 2014. Back to the status quo Monday!

Sad-Big-Show-WWE.gif

Fuck this always happens. I tune in the one night shit gets real then I'm hooked in tryin a git dat first high. Ugh. Earlier this year just turned it on for shits and gigs...fuckin Triple H and Stephanie just gang rapin the shit outta Daniel Bryan. Lost ma god damn mind. Fuck being a wrestling fan :(

Re-watched Ibushi vs Ishii, forgot how utterly mental this spot was;

8MvzkJY.gif

Also, Ibushi pretty much exploded Ishii's left eyelid with a palm strike. Looked so gross.

Jamie OD

The reason why you're seeing more and more Super Kicks in WWE lately is because the Young Bucks turned down a developmental deal and this is WWE's way of dealing with it.

Hey, I'm just glad so many people are back in action now. No more of this dull and repetitive shit that's been going on the last couple of months. Jan - Apr seems to be the only time that the WWE is actually entertaining.

yeah, i was saying this last month - it felt like nobody was there and the survivor series main event, as entertaining a match as it was, felt populated by a bunch of guys who MAYBE should have been competing for the IC belt.

now people are starting to show up again. orton's gonna reappear soon, right? i don't think anyone else is missing then. say what you will about reigns, but him ambrose and rollins have all been built up to feel semi important so that's three main event singles guys who weren't there last year, and you've also got bryan returning, hhh and brock.

i hope the absence of brock was because they were saving whatever appearances they had for him for this rumble - mania period. here's hoping the next 3 months are why they gave him the belt and he's gonna run through a bunch of people with ease after he beats cena at the rumble.

i've totally lost interest in wyatt. i'm not holding out hope but i will be happy if cesaro is allowed to turn face (he's an awful heel cos he's a bad actor and inherently likable) and do something.

Aiii

So not worth it
Interesting tidbit on the Bryan & Vinny show today, apparently, in 2014: Only 18 of the Raw main events ended with a clear winner. All the other shows either had a fuck finish DQ (or other shenanigans) or ended with a segment, rather than a match. Also, around Mania, there was an 11 week period where there was only one main event match with a proper finish. There was another 8 week period later on without a main event with a clear finish too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Full line-up for EVOLVE 36 on January 9th, purchase of which includes a free FIP pre-show;

FIP Pre-Show;

. Jody Kristofferson vs John Wayne Murdoch
. Jesus de Leon vs Bolt Brady
. The Submission Squad vs Lince Dorado & Los Ben Dejos
. FIP Florida Heritage Title: Chasyn Rance (c) vs Gran Akuma
. FIP World Tag Titles: Juicy Product (c) vs Savages

EVOVLE 36;

. Biff Busick vs Trevor Lee
. Grudge Match: AR Fox & Uhaa Nation vs The Bravado Brothers
. Stipulation TBD: Rich Swann vs Anthony Nese
. Top Ranked Wrestler's Challenge: Ricochet vs Timothy Thatcher
. Non-Title Match: Drew Galloway vs Roderick Strong
. Open the Freedom Gate Title: Johnny Gargano (c) vs Caleb Konley

Busick/Lee and Ricochet/Thatcher should be amazing, can't wait for both of those. Hate the 9PM bell-times though, makes it tough to watch live this side of the Atlantic.

Should be a dope show. Good talent. Would like to watch but I can't spare the mindshare.

My man Car-leeto!

That's not Carlito. That's Naito with a wig.

PAYDAY!

Should i bother getting 2k15 for Xbone do you think?

NO NO NO

Top Bottom