• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whatevs, Eddie got Latino Heat Chyna

chyna222.jpg

chyna333.jpg

he was a master strategist, knew who to shore his boat to while not rocking it too much and people just got used to having him around and he was competent enough to capitalize with everything he had except for that time when he was really fat.

even bret's come around on the man, that's pretty masterful

At the risk of sounding like UrbanDandy, I think we can agree that Triple H's stat boost came during the ruthless aggression era, where he rode the coat-tails of Rock and Austin no longer wrestling to rise to the top

I'm regretting entering, because none of you can be trusted and I know I'll be stuck with some unspeakably disgusting avatar. Pre-emptive 'fuck you' to whomever's avatar I get.

Hasney

I'm only entering since i won't be up for the avatar rumble this year, thus will not be entering, but regretted it as soon as I sent mine knowing how bad that was.

the lottery avis are only going to be around for like a week and it's the week that everyone's going to be travelling to see folks and shit for the holidays, we'll get through it~

jmdajr

¡HarlequinPanic!;143899738 said:
the lottery avis are only going to be around for like a week and it's the week that everyone's going to be travelling to see folks and shit for the holidays, we'll get through it~

when is the deadline for these ugly things????

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fave five squashers

5. Umaga
4. Scott Hall/Razor Ramon
3. Yokozuna(literally)
2. Goldberg
1. Vader

I like Backlund squashes. Underrated squasher. Lots of fun making him torment jobbers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did you end up going with your idea of sending a picture of yourself? I can't imagine a worse fate

Worse. I get the bad feeling it'll be poor Bootaaay that gets it. Two horrible things all in one avatar.

joelseph

Finishing up the Jericho biography, I don't want this fucker to end. I could read a trilogy of books about his sexcapades in Germany and Mexico, highly entertaining.

Kaladin

I would enter in the Avatar lottery, but I likely won't be here much

Here is what I would submit though, if anyone wants it:

rhz4Wjr.jpg

Very manly choice.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was also watching a Raw from 2002 and not only did King make me laugh, he made me laugh multiple times.

It's.. It's been so long that I had trouble accepting that was Lawler.

Xater

Wow WWE also broke Bazza (Creator of VGCW for those that don't know). Says he will no longer watch RAW, just NXT and will get into NJPW.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A lot of these submitted avatars are dogshit bad. I'm making a Zandig one.

Or am I? :)

Top Bottom