• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
image2bqsoq.png

Trips actually did new interviews to put over Chyna on Monday Night Wars.

Good Guy Trips.

well I mean.

Pretty easy to be the bigger person when you consider where they both ended up.

I don't mean that as a criticism of trips, because its not. I1ts just y'know. no point in trying to pretend weird ass interpersonal power structures don't exist between lovers past and present~

Still a crime she'll never make it into HOF when bonafide shitlords like Snuka are in.

DMczaf

¡HarlequinPanic!;143906251 said:
well I mean.

I don't mean that as a criticism of trips, because its not. I1ts just y'know. no point in trying to pretend weird ass interpersonal power structures don't exist between lovers past and present~

Still a crime she'll never make it into HOF when bonafide shitlords like Snuka are in.

I think she gets in at some point. Time heals all worked shoots.

Sephzilla

¡HarlequinPanic!;143906251 said:
well I mean.

I think she gets in at some point. Time heals all worked shoots.

I think she'll get in too. At the absolute least I think if DX gets a 4-Horsemen like induction into the Hall of Fame she'll come back for that

Hasney

Am drunk enough to try getting the WWE 2k15 platinum again and now Justin Roberts says that everyone is "representing The Acolytes".

JBL spending that fortune on a bigger version of the APA.

He even dressed up in a suit and everything...
tumblr_ngs8ocKm4a1tmdd3ho1_1280.jpg

CM Punk-- PHIL, you used to come out here, preaching about how you were the voice of the voiceless, sayin' that you wouldn't leave these people, talking about who's showin' up to work on Monday? Well let me tell you somethin' jack, I'VE BEEN BUSTIN' MY ASS OFF FOR THE BETTER PART OF TEN YEARS. DAY IN AND DAY OUT, I have sacrificed EVERYTHING for this company and these fans! Even those that hate my guts -pause for crowd reaction- and those that carry -points each one out on shirt- HUSTLE. LOYALTY AND RESPECT ON THEIR BACK!... Now, I'll admit, you've got the hustlin' down, son.. Look at you and your suit, you ain't the CM Punk I knew. You're just Phil Brooks in a CM Punk costume. As for loyalty and respect? Jack, you lost all the respect after you turned your disloyal back on the WWE universe.. You like to play the role of the underdog, the revolutionist fighting for change.. but you've become what you hate the most, PUNK.. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HAS BECOME.. THE NEW YORK YANKEES, JACK -brawl ensues that makes phil walk up the ramp as cena throws his shirt into the crowd, holding the ropes telling phil to bring it as Cena's theme hits. Closing RAW-
cenasalute.gif

Pretty good episode of NXT tonight, mostly for Owens vs Neville, but Bayley vs Becky was good as well. Nice promo from Becky. It sure must suck being Bull Dempsey, though - knowing that Owens is better than you in every way and you're just enhancement talent for Baron Corbin.

Sephzilla

CM Punk-- PHIL, you used to come out here, preaching about how you were the voice of the voiceless, sayin' that you would leave these people, talking about who's showin' up to work on Monday? Well let me tell you somethin' jack, I'VE BEEN BUSTIN' MY ASS OFF FOR THE BETTER PART OF TEN YEARS. DAY IN AND DAY OUT, I have sacrificed EVERYTHING for this company and these fans! Even those that hate my guts -pause for crowd reaction- and those that carry -points each one out on shirt- HUSTLE. LOYALTY AND RESPECT ON THEIR BACK!... Now, I'll admit, you've got the hustlin' down, son.. Look at you and your suit, you ain't the CM Punk I knew. You're just Phil Brooks in a CM Punk costume. As for loyalty and respect? Jack, you lost all the respect after you turned your disloyal back on the WWE universe.. You like to play the role of the underdog, the revolutionist fighting for change.. but you've become what you hate the most, PUNK.. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HAS BECOME.. THE NEW YORK YANKEES, JACK -brawl ensues that makes phil walk up the ramp as cena throws his shirt into the crowd, holding the ropes telling phil to bring it as Cena's theme hits. Closing RAW-
cenasalute.gif

post-31458-Jim-Carrey-disgust-puke-gif-Du-5Lr8.gif

Kaladin

Pretty good episode of NXT tonight, mostly for Owens vs Neville, but Bayley vs Becky was good as well. Nice promo from Becky. It sure must suck being Bull Dempsey, though - knowing that Owens is better than you in every way and you're just enhancement talent for Baron Corbin.

Baron Corbin needs a long career in NXT though.....I mean a Bo Dallas or Alex Riley type career. He'll be called up before Sami Zayn though.

Showaddy

I think everyone knew Bull was dead in the water the moment Steen rolled up; him and Mojo were always heading for the scrapheap.

somedevil

Baron Corbin needs a long career in NXT though.....I mean a Bo Dallas or Alex Riley type career. He'll be called up before Sami Zayn though.

The funny thing with Baron Corbin is on NXT on the network he does squash matches. The Baron Corbin on the NXT house shows does 10-15 minute matches.

So if you want to see how he is at long matches right now you have to go to one of there house shows.

Slizeezyc

¡HarlequinPanic!;143913955 said:
TBF barely anyone knows how to write a good ending in any form of entertainment anyway.

It was the easiest ending to write! The celebration was clearly fine and ready to go, just the match was such BS.

rrc1594

Gaf I can't watch a match with HHH's hair like that it just not right. Did he say why he cut it? That's why Shawn Michaels is GOAT

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
18 entrants in the WrassleGAF Lethal Lottery.

Ohhhhh fuck this is gonna be good.

Alucard

Banned
Third Alberto El Patron match announced. It's against Roderick Strong.

013115strongpatron_1.jpg

I'm assuming we'll either get El Patron vs. Styles or Briscoe at the Anniversary show in March. We'll see.

Top Bottom