• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fox318

WCW Luger was always boring as fuck as far as I'm concerned and had the most CAW look in wrestling history. At least Lex Express Luger had something.
Fall Brawl 95 figures would be cool
s2lTB5M.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
He even dressed up in a suit and everything...
tumblr_ngs8ocKm4a1tmdd3ho1_1280.jpg

Dana is laughing all the way to the bank, poor Vinny Mac.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dana isn't laughing at all right now. That lawsuit UFC is getting hit with is very reasonable and through his actions and responses, they are very fucked for it.

I know people like a mouthpiece that doesn't censor himself, but there's a reason why bland press releases are the norm.

Hasney

Dana isn't laughing at all right now. That lawsuit UFC is getting hit with is very reasonable and through his actions and responses, they are very fucked for it.

I know people like a mouthpiece that doesn't censor himself, but there's a reason why bland press releases are the norm.

Is there actually one? If there's not, we still don't know the terms of Punks settlement and what that suit was actually filed for specifically. He might be able to get away with it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is there actually one? If there's not, we still don't know the terms of Punks settlement and what that suit was actually filed for specifically. He might be able to get away with it.
Yes, I read all the filings as well, it's not tough to follow. It's pretty grim and most of its common knowledge, but when the pieces fit together it's like damn... That's pretty rough.

Peek into the OT someone made for it. I'm on mobile right now or Id go the extra mile for you but I'm waiting for my bloodletting.

At this rate, Telltale are going to do a WWE game just through the process of elimination.

EDIT: Actually meant to post this in the TellTale Minecraft game thread, fo context.
Thought you were joking about Minecraft choose your own adventure, good for fans I guess.

Recall

Who cares what CM Punk does with his career? All it proves was he felt he was worth more than the WWE gave him credit for and then followed it up by proving it. WWE squanders everything but the moment one person tells them exactly how they feel everyone gets pissy about it.

CM Punk making money, good for him.

jmdajr

So I'm just assuming that the supposed silent protests in WWE's locker room have been talked about here before. But I just need to say that I got a big fucking laugh after reading that Cena was trying to be the guy who rallied the troops to end the supposed protests. Cena spot protection in full effect.

Guys if you work hard one day you can job to Cena too. It's a dream like going one on one with The Rock or Stone Cold. It's a team effort!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who cares what CM Punk does with his career? All it proves was he felt he was worth more than the WWE gave him credit for and then followed it up by proving it. WWE squanders everything but the moment one person tells them exactly how they feel everyone gets pissy about it.

CM Punk making money, good for him.
I'd like to see him get that virgin nose cracked, and he wants to make money.

We all win, except Punks record, which doesn't matter.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is Vader's helmet the coolest entrance prop of all time? I'm thinking yes. The only competition I can really think of are the Road Warrior's shoulderpads. Maybe Muta's old dragon mask or the beehive helmet he's rocking these days, but he changes it up too much for anything to count.

But why doesn't Undertaker have to wear a suit?

Because he's a dead man walking.

Is Vader's helmet the coolest entrance prop of all time? I'm thinking yes. The only competition I can really think of are the Road Warrior's shoulderpads. Maybe Muta's old dragon mask or the beehive helmet he's rocking these days, but he changes it up too much for anything to count.

Surely, the Mexicools' customized riding lawn mowers rank up there. /*cism

it's a big steel mammoth helmet that lights up and shoots smoke, of course it's the best

Chyna's T-Shirt gun

So while working on my blog I'm getting ready to launch, I learned Tenryu is 3-0 in deathmatches (at least from what I can find), which to think that he was even in 3 is crazy to me.

What other oddities in wrestling would you compare to this, essentially guys doing something completely against their character otherwise. I'm curious to find out.

Fox318

ySDxo.png

Duke Droese's trash can.

I sort of feel bad for Duke. Every time they talk about how shitty wwf was in the early 90s on episodes of the Monday Night Wars without fail they will show a clip of him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Badd Blaster made people mark out for it though. Go figure. If it works it works. I like shooting sparkles.

Top Bottom