• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gonzalez

Banned
No one says Bret Hart's sunglasses?

Fuck you smarks. I wanted to be that kid, damn it!

I don't think I ever saw a kid who got one looked like they enjoyed getting one in the first place.

On the other hand kids sure loved having their parents buy them the Shawn Michaels leather cap.

DMczaf

tumblr_nglpgwErgU1sj4xr4o1_500.png

tumblr_nglpgwErgU1sj4xr4o2_1280.png

Gonzalez

Banned
I believe Terry Crews AKA BattleDome's T-Money, is now the host of Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?. What's next Bubba King hosting 10,000 Pyramid?

I believe Terry Crews AKA Battlebowl's T-Money, is now the host of Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?. What's next Bubba King hosting 10,000 Pyramid?

Do you know where I can get Season 1 of BattleDome online? I can get Season 2 on Amazon. Season 1 is no longer available. Should have got it when I had the chance =/

Vylash

ifECJCXTd3RXW.gif

i have arrived with today's nxt matches

Bayley vs Becky Lynch
The Ascension vs Enzo and Big Cass
Bull Dempsey vs Jobber
Baron Corbin vs Jobber
Kevin Owens vs Adrian Neville

Gonzalez

Banned
I like Terry too, but it's funny when you explain to friends, and relatives that Crews(along with the rest of his cast members) used to recklessly beat the shit out of contestants on a American Gladiators rip-off. Then they turn around, and say "What's American Gladiators?".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ifECJCXTd3RXW.gif

i have arrived with today's nxt matches

Bayley vs Becky Lynch
The Ascension vs Enzo and Big Cass
Bull Dempsey vs Jobber
Baron Corbin vs Jobber
Kevin Owens vs Adrian Neville

Great set of matches save Dampsie. Great set.

I like Terry too, but it's funny when you explain to friends, and relatives that Crews(along with the rest of his cast members) used to recklessly beat the shit out of contestants on a American Gladiators rip-off. Then they turn around, and say "What's American Gladiators?".
OG american gladiators > all the subsequent gladiators

She used to be attractive, unfortunately lots of men and women with severe confidence issues take surgery's too far.

Plastic surgery looked really good on Chyna before she took it too far... but I can see why someone takes it too far when it had up to that point really worked well for them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Carnies voting is off the goddamn chain. I'm gonna have to start counting NOW in order to do the awards show this year. Fuuuuuck.

wrasslegaf your opinions on people seeking out cosmetic surgery is much improved over what it was a few months ago.

y'all make me proud.

a little bit.

also I still think OG Chyna was attractive too, nothin' wrong with being thrown around a bit.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I know I've mentioned this before, but one of my friends from high school dated Chyna back in 2008 or so. There used to be video proof, but it was on TMZ back when they were part of AOL, and nothing from back then exists on current TMZ.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
¡HarlequinPanic!;143896996 said:
wrasslegaf your opinions on people seeking out cosmetic surgery is much improved over what it was a few months ago.

y'all make me proud.

a little bit.

also I still think OG Chyna was attractive too, nothin' wrong with being thrown around a bit.
This is supposed to be the most progressive Wrasslin possey on the net.

jmdajr

¡HarlequinPanic!;143896996 said:

y'all make me proud.

a little bit.

Speaking of in ring props. Fake titties has to be #1 most used.

Top Bottom