• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

somedevil

Are they just no going to have no more Chamber matches no more? Since the pay-per view is being replaced.

Most likely they are moving the chamber pay per view to the spring or Summer. They moved it because Brock wasn't going to defend it in the chamber.

On this day 143 years ago:
bryan,daniel.JPG

tumblr_ngstk4sIT41telwweo1_1280.png

kirblar

Most likely they are moving the chamber pay per view to the spring or Summer. They moved it because Brock wasn't going to defend it in the chamber.
I think they just don't want to be having the chamber mandated pre-WM, especially when it's a not-good-for-your-body type one like that.

They could've bucked tradition again and have it be a #1 Contenders Match but since we know Belee Dat is going to win the Rumble it makes "sense" on multiple fronts to not even have the match at all.

Cagey

Banned
They can't do anything to turn Owens heel for me. I'm the problem.

Bayley, like Emma before her, I don't get it. The appeal, the purported talent, etc. What are people seeing in her. Fast forward when I can through her stuff.

I think that was kind of the inference anyway.
The lyric is five golden rings, sung dramatically. The comedy is him doing it. Inferring brass rings and such is reading into it from the perspective of wanting it there.

Hmmn. I should watch it again.

It's pretty watchable aside from a boring stretch in the middle. A lot of the time is spent on the bad guys, who are easily the best part of the movie. The Bruce Wayne stuff is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

We're watching Batman & Robin tonight, even as a kid I thought it was fucking stupid and terrible so it should be highly entertaining, at least to see Arnie chewing it up.

lol at cm punk trying to act like a hardass with landsberg. Doesn't he know that Dana White and Landsberg are complete bros. I wouldn't be surprised if Dana told CM punk to apologize afterwards.

strobogo

Banned
It's pretty watchable aside from a boring stretch in the middle. A lot of the time is spent on the bad guys, who are easily the best part of the movie. The Bruce Wayne stuff is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

We're watching Batman & Robin tonight, even as a kid I thought it was fucking stupid and terrible so it should be highly entertaining, at least to see Arnie chewing it up.

Batman Forever is infinitely worse than Batman & Robin. It's the worst. Val is terrible in it. It looks GROSS. It tries to be a mix of Shoe Maker and Burton and fails at both. At least B&R embraces how stupid it is.

I think he brought up a legitimate point - Punk made some serious accusations about a company that his wife works for and now he's just like "I was just telling my story." Mmhmmm. Ladies and gentlemen, your Carny of the Year.

I think he brought up a legitimate point - Punk made some serious accusations about a company that his wife works for and now he's just like "I was just telling my story." Mmhmmm. Ladies and gentlemen, your Carny of the Year.

She's also a grown ass woman who can make choices for herself. She's also working a much lighter and less physically demanding women's scheduled. She isn't doing hardcore matches or missing table spots etc;

Wait so Punk actually equates getting hit in the face during a pro wrestling match (accidentally in most occasions) with getting hit in the face by an mma fighter trying to knock you unconscious? I always figured it was one of two things with Punk, either A) he's a super smart/savvy guy who is doing this as sort of a bucket list/fantasy camp kind of thing and knows he probably won't fare all that well but wants the exposure as he moves on into the next phase of his life or B) he believes his own bullshit and thinks he's going to go out there and be a legitimate UFC fighter. I'm starting to lean towards the latter.

Watched 3 episodes of Black Mirror tonight.

Yep not going to sleep good at all.

What a mindfuck of a mini series.

Going to watch the next 3 episodes tomorrow and then be depressed because there isn't more of them. Although I'm sure the Christmas episode will be dark and creepy as fuck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think I would liked them more if TNA's Bram was on the team.

I understand. Still think they have a good chance of being successful. I kinda miss the big fur coats. Black contacts.

krae_man

Wait so Punk actually equates getting hit in the face during a pro wrestling match (accidentally in most occasions) with getting hit in the face by an mma fighter trying to knock you unconscious? I always figured it was one of two things with Punk, either A) he's a super smart/savvy guy who is doing this as sort of a bucket list/fantasy camp kind of thing and knows he probably won't fare all that well but wants the exposure as he moves on into the next phase of his life or B) he believes his own bullshit and thinks he's going to go out there and be a legitimate UFC fighter. I'm starting to lean towards the latter.

The question was "Have you ever been punched in the face?" which was a stupid question to ask because the answer is clearly yes. Accidental or not a punch in the face is a punch in the face.

He didn't ask "have you ever been punched in the face with a force greater then X pounds per square inch by someone intending to hurt you?"

RP912

Banned
Honestly, The Ascension fits WWE's mold like a glove. Strong, tough, lacking charisma ass wrestlers that could have a good feud with the usos.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
More tag teams the better. Do they have a dope tag team finisher?

They have a tag finisher (Fall of Man) but it's one of those that doesn't look that impressive + a million ways to get out of it.

Top Bottom