• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
On this day, in 2011:

B5LG2SMIEAEvFT6.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Straight Shooting: Batman Begins is boring but has better acting than the shitty third movie. The second movie is pretty good in a lot of ways and is the best of the three, but not even the best Batman movie, which is Batman Returns. That Johnny Depp loving mother fucker might have issues and might not have done the best job with Batman but he made the best movie of the lot.

Straight Shooting: Batman Begins is boring but has better acting than the shitty third movie. The second movie is pretty good in a lot of ways and is the best of the three, but not even the best Batman movie, which is Batman Returns. That Johnny Depp loving mother fucker might have issues and might not have done the best job with Batman but he made the best movie of the lot.

I... I completely agree.

Xater

Bwahahahaha

Might as well have mentioned one of the Schumacher ones.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Actually I think the ignore list thing is because Super Ignore 2.0 is super powerful and maybe has an icon I don't recognize. I don't know.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Adam West=Rodger Moore
Mike "Birdman" Keaton=Connery
Christian Bale=Pierce Brosnan
Ben Affleck...hmm, might be Lasenby.

Just watched tonight's NXT. I remember during the summer when some would fantasize about how good NXT would be in the fall when Itami, Balor, and Owens got there. It's great to see it living up to all the hype. Main event on this show is fantastic.

hitme

Just watched tonight's NXT. I remember during the summer when some would fantasize about how good NXT would be in the fall when Itami, Balor, and Owens got there. It's great to see it living up to all the hype. Main event on this show is fantastic.

RIP Neville at the end.

Top Bottom