• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slizeezyc

You know having watched that Michael Cole fall GIF a ton, Vince is def in his ear screaming FALL GODDAMN IT FALL LIKE I JUST PUSHED YOU IN THE POOL! Cole's face reveals it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not an ignore list dude, I'm sure it was accidental. I don't believe in ignore lists.

Hasney

Yeah, it's fairly easy to do accidentally in 3 quite precise clicks. You know, if you're drunk or like the usual faculties.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
B49D_Y_CQAAw-76.jpg

Fox318

¡HarlequinPanic!;143924794 said:
oh man.

why didn't I think of that.

I might have to resubmit tonight :$
1H5pxzQ.jpg
mI1umLi.png
2DAbAyz.jpg

so glad i didnt sign up for this carny avatar swap crap.

i'm waiting for the real avatar rumble - you'll all be rocking WCW RoboCop avatars before you know it
YTkJBJv.jpg
0bhoGGc.jpg

Alright so I've got a problem. Somehow Fox318 ended up on my ignore list but I can't figure out how to take him off. I hope he hasn't submitted an av because I haven't received it. How do I take him off my ignore list?

Why was I on your ignore list :( ?

Xater

January, probably right before the Rumble

Spoiler, WWE2k15 really sucks.

Ok, cool.

WWE2k15 really sucking will probably make this more fun though.

I'm not an ignore list dude, I'm sure it was accidental. I don't believe in ignore lists.

I think I have one person my ignore list and that's because it's a dude who openly doubted the Holocaust. Yeah I don't think I'll miss that guy's posts.

Just saw that Devitt documentary and thought it was fantastic!
Sad Luck Fale :(

I eagerly await the systematic hatred of him when he gets even a whiff of a push.

strobogo

Banned
WrassleGAF's Armond White confirms it.

Hell of a movie!

Bad dialogue even before THAT scene. Inability to decide if it was a hard scifi or summer blockbuster. Zero subtly. Scenes out of focus. Dialogue sometimes inaudible. Sound track WAY too loud in the mix. Bad acting from good actors due to bad script and directing.

DMczaf

Bad dialogue even before THAT scene. Inability to decide if it was a hard scifi or summer blockbuster. Zero subtly. Scenes out of focus. Dialogue sometimes inaudible. Sound track WAY too loud in the mix. Bad acting from good actors due to bad script and directing.

Are you sure you're not a game reviewer?

Movie was great. Very emotional for me.

Top Bottom