• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think he brought up a legitimate point - Punk made some serious accusations about a company that his wife works for and now he's just like "I was just telling my story." Mmhmmm. Ladies and gentlemen, your Carny of the Year.
Yeah, he should have answered those questions about the all the shit he was saying in the podcasts. Why back off now? With that said, fuck that host. That was a shitty way to start off an interview. He's a bigger asshole than Punk...and I didn't think that was possible.

Ithil

They can't do anything to turn Owens heel for me. I'm the problem.

Bayley, like Emma before her, I don't get it. The appeal, the purported talent, etc. What are people seeing in her. Fast forward when I can through her stuff.

The lyric is five golden rings, sung dramatically. The comedy is him doing it. Inferring brass rings and such is reading into it from the perspective of wanting it there.

Bayley is a much better wrestler than Emma, and her gimmick is a lot broader than Emma's dance gimmick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, he should have answered those questions about the all the shit he was saying in the podcasts. Why back off now? With that said, fuck that host. That was a shitty way to start off an interview. He's a bigger asshole than Punk...and I didn't think that was possible.

Does it get better than this though?

g7z140z.png

Batman Forever is infinitely worse than Batman & Robin. It's the worst. Val is terrible in it. It looks GROSS. It tries to be a mix of Shoe Maker and Burton and fails at both. At least B&R embraces how stupid it is.

Yeah the weird neo-gothic landscape with scattered pastel neons and Warriors-esque trash heaps really didn't work.

Also the fucking camera kept moving on a damn tilt all the time. I fucking hated that in Thor 1 and I fucking hated it here. It looks stupid and is distracting, don't do it.

Kilmer looked high as fuck and was awful when in the suit. Bad casting there. TLJ put in a shockingly good effort considering I remember reading he hated the role and though it was fucking stupid. Riddler was great. Gordon was hilariously badly written, almost making a mockery of the character.

Sets were so bad. Looked small and cheap, same with the props.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah the weird neo-gothic landscape with scattered pastel neons and Warriors-esque trash heaps really didn't work.

Also the fucking camera kept moving on a damn tilt all the time. I fucking hated that in Thor 1 and I fucking hated it here. It looks stupid and is distracting, don't do it.

Kilmer looked high as fuck and was awful when in the suit. Bad casting there. TLJ put in a shockingly good effort considering I remember reading he hated the role and though it was fucking stupid. Riddler was great. Gordon was hilariously badly written, almost making a mockery of the character.

Sets were so bad. Looked small and cheap, same with the props.

Sets are even worse in Batman and Robin. Script is too but man some of those puns are great.

My take is thus. Batman Forever is a pretty good movie with some deep flaws. Batman and Robin is a TERRIBLE movie that is so bad it's completely awesome to watch. It berried that franchise for years ala Die another Day.

Sephzilla

Batman Forever has Nicole Kidman at the absolute peak of her hotness.

Batman and Robin has Arnold and Clooney just not giving a single fuck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn. Video please! I'm guessing he's gonna get these type of questions a lot and that kinda sucks. It's kinda belittling all of the wrestling shit that he's done...eh, but he signed up for this.

The smiles seal it for me. 3 dudes laughing like fuck. I love it maggle.

What sucks for Punk is that he explained all the shit that really got to him on Colt's show. He's...it's gonna be hard to be Punk for a while.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What is this thread's opinion of the open challenge to CM Punk by one Green Ranger?

Too bad Dragonzord wasn't here with us anymore as he'd have the definitive opinion.

Damn. Video please! I'm guessing he's gonna get these type of questions a lot and that kinda sucks. It's kinda belittling all of the wrestling shit that he's done...eh, but he signed up for this.

That Chef Boyardee thing was insulting, but all of the interviews are amusing just because it's one person after another essentially saying "this sounds like a terrible idea" and Punk basically agreeing.

thuway

Curtis Axel is so great.

Motherfucker should've been Saturday Morning Slam GM. HE'S PURE GOLD.

Give Axel Billy Gunn's Ass Man theme but change it to AXE MAN

His promo skills leave a lot to be desired and is character is probably the most generic on the roster today.

NXT will hopefully give him some time in the trenches and help him craft a character worth watching.

strobogo

Banned
I guess y'all forgot about Axe Man's first run on Full Sail NXT where he became the modern day Hack Myers and teamed with Fandango before he was Fandango but more of a date rapist.

I guess y'all forgot about Axe Man's first run on Full Sail NXT where he became the modern day Hack Myers and teamed with Fandango before he was Fandango but more of a date rapist.

I don't exactly remember him teaming with pre-Fandango, but i remember he had a short face run where he teamed with Bo Dallas in a tag tournament. And goddamn right i remember SHAH.

strobogo

Banned
I don't exactly remember him teaming with pre-Fandango, but i remember he had a short face run where he teamed with Bo Dallas in a tag tournament. And goddamn right i remember SHAH.

Johnny Curtis: Date Rapist. Who would kind of dance and frequently grab his own ass.

The Shah of NXT was getting too over so he was stopped by the man and put back on the main roster

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ahmed Johnson was the truest That Mother Fucker we ever had. Stro just posted a gif of him FLATTENING both Hardyz in about two seconds.

KissVibes

Banned
BRING BACK WEIRD JOHNNY CURTIS. HE WAS LIKE MODERN-ERA GOLDUST. IT WAS GREAT.

Remember when he killed Matt Striker by accident? Good times.

His promo skills leave a lot to be desired and is character is probably the most generic on the roster today.

NXT will hopefully give him some time in the trenches and help him craft a character worth watching.

AXEMAN doesn't need a gimmick when he's pure gold. Axel is a well-meaning, doofy bro that speaks like he's doing an english dub for a 1980s hong kong action flick where he voices the "American" villain.

Him having interactions like the one with Regal and Ryback can help get him over as a mid card guy and he's good in the ring, so him being able to work will help too. You can't book him as a heel, but rather a guy that thinks he's the bad guy and tries to act cool, yet is always doing good and fighting bad guys.

Curtis Axel should basically be the bully from Middle School that becomes your friend after you help them pass a math test or something, keeping their dad from beating them after school or whatever. They still have that shitty bully demeanor but under that defensive shield, they're okay guys that wanna do good.

He'd never be WWE CHAMPION, but you could move some AXEMAN FOR PRESIDENT shirts.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Actually I might be wrong about that. They were definitely the door openers at the 1995 King of the Ring but Ahmed must have debuted after that in the late summer.

Top Bottom