• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is TheWesker's blog ad-supported? TheWesker, if you post a link to your blog right now, I'll click on whatever banner ad pops up. My Christmas gift to you.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's because you don't actually have the site running legitshook.com, it just redirects to legitshook.squarespace.com. Just my guess.

I've tried pointing to either one. I can dig up the reasoning - and if you can decipher it, DOPE.

Vylash

But you think Layla is gross, so your taste is questionable.

taker-1.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's because you don't actually have the site running legitshook.com, it just redirects to legitshook.squarespace.com. Just my guess. Easy fix if that is the problem.

Oh yeah. It doesn't allow subdomains to be submitted or whatever.com/here to be either. I'm just boned.

Jesus listing to my weekly podcast and I did not know Cesaro winning last week took him off a losing streak of 26 matches straight....

I don't think this is entirely true, one time he beat Swagger on RAW (post Summerslam?) and everyone thought he was on the path to getting pushed again. What fools we were. What fools.

Unless he's also been jobbing on Smackdown and Main Event so... oh nevermind

I want a Wii U. Is this a normal feeling? Is it good?

Friend Titus, as a known snitch you can believe me when I tell you that I'm being honest with you right now: the WiiU isn't that bad, but you better find at least 3-4 games you want on it right now before you decide to get one. And you better find a sale too.

bellydat

Not to sound cold but the opening of that Nigel documentary is so bad: His Oliver Twist accented narration, Charlie Brown walk on the beach while wearing a Hollister hoodie with the swelling music playing. Yikes.

Friend Titus, as a known snitch you can believe me when I tell you that I'm being honest with you right now: the WiiU isn't that bad, but you better find at least 3-4 games you want on it right now before you decide to get one. And you better find a sale too.

bellydat

All I need is a good sale then!

New Japan-GAF, what are your thoughts on Taguchi?

TaguchiDance.gif

I really wish he'd stop the disco dancing shit, but overall he's decent and his match with Omega at WK9 should be pretty good. The entire Jr. division needs a complete overhaul though...after Devitt left and Ibushi went to heavyweight there's literally nobody left outside of Omega as a credible challenger. For all of the time they spent in the division Jado and Gedo sure could give two shits about it - hell, I think they care more about the Jr. tag straps then the Jr. Heavyweight title...which, considering how many times they held those things, makes sense.

Alucard

Banned
Can someone clue me in as to who saved Toru Yano's ass in his match against Iizuka on December 20th?

YanoAndCo.jpg

No idea who these guys are. The Japanese guy had a NOAH shirt, so I'm assuming they're from there?

Top Bottom