• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jamie OD

New Japan-GAF, what are your thoughts on Taguchi?

TaguchiDance.gif

Good wrestler but he's bland next to a lot of the Jr. Division.

Alucard

Banned
Alucard is about to jump ship AGAIN. At least wait until January so you don't hop to 3 promotions in the same year.

ROH, NJPW, and LU are all I need, friend.

You can totally be a fairweather fan when it comes to wrestling promotions. Much easier and why would I watch something that bores me? (WWE)

Alucard

Banned
Thanks for the link.

Damn that shit was heartbreaking.

I'm depressed now, maybe I'll go cry in the shower

Yeah, it's not an easy watch. I'm sure he plays it up at points in the doc, but overall, it's a pretty powerful piece and is right up there with Wrestling with Shadows as one of the best wrestling docs ever.

RP912

Banned
Does NJPW have a weekly show on their network?

Is it hard to follow without any english subs/commentary?

From what I seen so far, I think they show a few shows before a big event like wrestle kingdom.

I'm managing well with trying to follow whats going on with the help of indy-wrasslin gaf. Other than that, I'm treating it like a anime without translations. Watching it for the purity...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
why in the blue fuck is shiabata not in WK9? or is he stuck in some meaningless tag match?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
He is in a tag match with Goto against Gallows and Anderson for the tag titles.

oh thats not meaningless at all, my bad. have some shibata goodness to make up for it

A02-Shibata.gif

Bonus: Shibata getting the wind knocked the fuck out of him by a crazy flying kokeshi

BitterPolishedEnglishpointer.gif

RP912

Banned
why in the blue fuck is shiabata not in WK9? or is he stuck in some meaningless tag match?

the question should be why bata doesn't have a title shot :/. He produces magic in every match he's in, but can't get a break :(.

He reminds me of a even more violent Inoki...

the question should be why bata doesn't have a title shot :/. He produces magic in every match he's in, but can't get a break :(.

He reminds me of a even more violent Inoki...

Well, he and Goto are challenging for the tag titles at WK9, and he had an IC title shot back at Power Struggle last month.

I'm not sure if he has signed an NJPW contract yet, I know that was one of the reasons he wasn't getting title shots.

RP912

Banned
Well, he and Goto are challenging for the tag titles at WK9, and he had an IC title shot back at Power Struggle last month.

I'm not sure if he has signed an NJPW contract yet, I know that was one of the reasons he wasn't getting title shots.

I know him and Goto won the shot at the tag belts. I playing catch up with NJPW, I'm going to work on 2014 sometime this week. I didn't know he had a IC title shot...

UberTag

ROH, NJPW, and LU are all I need, friend.

You can totally be a fairweather fan when it comes to wrestling promotions. Much easier and why would I watch something that bores me? (WWE)
Can I change my vote for WrassleGAF poster of the year to Alucard? He's the role model we all deserve.

Sup WrassleGAF, I'm currently on my way to tonight's Raw taping.

Really hoping Brock isn't too bothered to show up. If he can make it all the way to Detroit, the least he can do is stop by in his home state.

But you think Layla is gross, so your taste is questionable.

That's the WrestleGAF equivalent of Cesaro being punished for talking shit about Cena/Orton happening for the 500th time.. Sometimes opinions just have to be kept to yourself, otherwise you'll just end up on Pre-ShowWrestleGAF or MainEventGAF on the WrestleGAF Network.

I hope I stay at NXTGAF. I don't want to be a member and be called up to the main roster and ruined.

Really hoping Brock isn't too bothered to show up. If he can make it all the way to Detroit, the least he can do is stop by in his home state.

I didn't know WWE goes to visit third world countries like Detroit.
I hope they have a good show, I don't want another Stro on our hands. Just don't let them fool you if you hear Sting's music play

Vylash

you're going to see a holiday episode of raw? live? god bless your soul

you're going to see a holiday episode of raw? live? god bless your soul

Oh shit, I forgot it was the Holiday episode. HAHA. Enjoy a Santa's Workshop Street Fight.
Or the Diva's dressed up in Christmas themed outfits having a battle royal.
Also, Cena is DEFINITELY going to end the show on a high note. The faces always win for the Holidays.

10252%20-%20Raw%20Seth_Rollins%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20laughing%20smiling%20wwe.gif

Top Bottom