• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Big One

Banned
They really need to have a smark favorite win if they want to get a proper crowd reaction in Philly. Reigns is going to be met with silence or boos before no time.

Nekofrog

Banned
Reigns should have interfered in the Cena match to help Cena turn it around... then when they raise arms in the ring, Reigns completely murders Cena in the most brutal way possible.

That'd get him over.

man

they really need bryan back

who else important is missing?

lesnar i guess makes it feel more whole, along with bryan. if lesnar and bryan were around things might feel like they were happening.

who else? oh triple h is away. oh and orton - who could work as a face for a while

ghostmind

tumblr_nh0i2rFDMD1srbyoyo1_1280.png

Bah gawd, it's Kandy Kane!

Big One

Banned
Orton winning the Rumble would be awesome as well. I'd be ok with that. He's over with smark crowds when he isn't facing Cena.

I really do not like that apron kick that Reigns does.

The problem is it's overused. I thought it was very cool the first time I saw it, but typically if a wrestler gets a good reaction to a new move, it becomes a regular thing. Same thing happened with Ambrose and his fall in between the two ropes and rubber band back up for a clothesline move. Overused.

yeah i've liked orton since i started watching again. only this year so i don't have any dislike of him built up over the dark years of him v cena which i've never seen.

Ithil

I was about to be shocked that they actually promoted a thing with Bryan, but then I realised they were promoting Brie and Total Divas.

UberTag

Roman got some nice pops, Big Show got the boring chants. This handsome man hate is just outrageous.
Kiever's been listening in to the WWE Network's exclusive "Dunn and McMahon at gorilla" stream again.
He already knows how the company is rationalizing away any tepid Reigns reactions.

gaiadyne

The problem is it's overused. I thought it was very cool the first time I saw it, but typically if a wrestler gets a good reaction to a new move, it becomes a regular thing. Same thing happened with Ambrose and his fall in between the two ropes and rubber band back up for a clothesline move. Overused.

at least Ambrose got quicker with it

Fox318

lesnar i guess makes it feel more whole, along with bryan. if lesnar and bryan were around things might feel like they were happening.

who else? oh triple h is away. oh and orton - who could work as a face for a while

They just need a credible baby face that isn't protected by story.

Ziggler is the closest thing they have and he is stuck in midcard hell.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I know I'll get laughed out of the thread, but I feel bad for Reigns. I do think he could be good main even t talent, he is so not ready, the smarks hate him and the lil jimmies and casuals haven't bought in and will not with the lukewarm reception. Someone needs to hit the reset for this push before its too late.

somedevil

Wade Barrett is missing but is at the training center right now getting the ring rust off for his return. Though I bet he is going to face Ziggler.

Top Bottom