• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

gaiadyne

I know I'll get laughed out of the thread, but I feel bad for Reigns. I do think he could be good main even t talent, he is so not ready, the smarks hate him and the lil jimmies and casuals haven't bought in and will not with the lukewarm reception. Someone needs to hit the reset for this push before its too late.

I would say feed him somebody like Rusev and have him get a run with the US Title to see how he fits as a champion

Nattie going for the title? Awesome. She can put on a good match.

I know I'll get laughed out of the thread, but I feel bad for Reigns. I do think he could be good main even t talent, he is so not ready, the smarks hate him and the lil jimmies and casuals haven't bought in and will not with the lukewarm reception. Someone needs to hit the reset for this push before its too late.

I like Reigns and could see him being the top guy, just seems undercooked though. Needs more time before strapping the rockets on him (although I guess it's similar to what they did with Rock?).

dakun

so after this Lesnar reign. Who is a worthy wrestler to get a push for the title except Reigns who'll get it because Vince?

Seth, Ambrose, Cesaro, Rusev, Bray Wyatt, Ziggler... Sting lol

anyway any of those men above would make me happy.

sajj316

Yes. It's called stop feuding with Big Slow. He needs someone to carry him in his matches.

RP912

Banned

one word

Repackage.

He's like a beta of a mod for a old classic game that's suppose to be a AAA game.

so after this Lesnar reign. Who is a worthy wrestler to get a push for the title except Reigns who'll get it because Vince?

Seth, Ambrose, Cesaro, Rusev, Bray Wyatt, Ziggler... Sting lol

anyway any of those men above would make me happy.

i want to like bray but i haven't seen him have a single good match or promo all year

UberTag

Nattie with that heel behavior. Nikki did nothing wrong there.
Silly Chamber. Questioning why WWE's faces behave like heels when the bad guys do nothing wrong.

whats-wrong-with-you.gif

UberTag

Better day to get more people to watch the show.

So what is going to Main Event? Ziggler vs Harper or Ambrose vs Wyatt?
Ambrose vs. Wyatt seems like their go-to show closing feud whenever Cena or Brock isn't available.
Besides, the IC Title can't go on last. That would make it seem important. Can't have that.

I think they're working on resetting now, but who knows. He literally has no storyline outside of, "I'm Roman and I'm pretty." They're not really giving people a reason to like him. Feuding with Big Show is not strapping the rocket on anyone at all. And it won't matter how they book him, people will complain about anything he does so it doesn't really matter.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Yes. It's called stop feuding with Big Slow. He needs someone to carry him in his matches.

I think Sheamus would be perfect for this. He needs a heel turn, and wrestles a style that I think Reigns could work with. Honestly I'd work Reigns with Sheamus and Barrett at least before turning him onto the title picture. I know Vince thinks all wrestling fans are stupid, but even casual fans won't buy into a fraud, not for long anyway.

RP912

Banned
I know the general reaction was tepid for their SummerSlam match, but I thought Orton did a great job carrying him through that.

He was the highlight of that whole match. Dude not only carried him through the match...he burped him, taught him how to walk, talk, and took him to kindergarten.

dakun

I think they're working on resetting now, but who knows. He literally has no storyline outside of, "I'm Roman and I'm pretty."

well they had a storyline before he got injured and still do if they chose to. It's against Seth Rollins.

But I'm pretty sure that once Cena moves on from Seth it will be a Reigns vs. Rollins feud.

He was the highlight of that whole match. Dude not only carried him through the match...he burped him, taught him how to walk, talk, and took him to kindergarten.
You would expect that from someone who's been wrestling for 10 plus years, right?

well they had a storyline before he got injured and still do if they chose to. It's against Seth Rollins.

But I'm pretty sure that once Cena moves on from Seth it will be a Reigns vs. Rollins feud.
Yeah, I noticed they're not putting him near Rollins at all.

Top Bottom