• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Why are the Exotic Express surprised? He's attacked the bunny a hundred times already

Yeah, they've been doing this angle with the bunny for what feels like months now. If we're going to do the bunny vs Rose, and really, who isn't pining for this, just fucking do it.

tumblr_nh0i2rFDMD1srbyoyo1_1280.png

big show turned heel cos he was afraid of losing his job and so he wouldn't be able to support his family. i remember him saying that in his heel turn promo. so that also means he's evil and smirks at everything that is bad now....

i don't even know what i'm saying

dakun

Reigns desperately needs a new entrance, outfit and signature move... that superman punch is comical at best.. it's almost as comical as Big Shows knockout punch

OH COME ON. What kind of steamrolling rocket-attached face who is supposed to be on a rampage wins via goddamn count-out? Yup. That makes him look soooooo so strong.

That was really shitty. I liked his attack on Big Shows leg though. The rest was 'sigh'. Finisher looks terrible unless they frame it right with cameras.

Top Bottom