• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

RP912

Banned
...i don't think harper should've left the wyatt family

I don't think the wyatt family should have never broken up :(.

They were the hottest thing in 2014 and had one of the best rivalries of all time. Yet, creative shuns their momentum by having them become Cena's meal.

Fox318

They were the hottest thing in 2014 and had one of the best rivalries of all time. Yet, creative shuns their momentum by having them become Cena's meal.

Everytime a group is hot they want to feed it to cena.

Sou Da

The Dust brothers revived the tag division last year with 5 star matches every week and now they're jobbing to midgets and no talent jobbers?

Welp, RAW is officially on background noise mode for me tonight.

Doesn't hep that breaking them up means that all you got now is a cult-leader with no cult and two random ass hilljacks.

Fox318

At least the shield survived Cena's appetite when they were ultra hot.

Ambrose said on Y2J's show that they wanted to break the shield up multiple times. The three of them would stick together and say no every time.

They were told they were going to break up 10 minutes before the show started.

Nekofrog

Banned
Before wcw turned into a complete shit show and Russo evaporated all prestige from the titles, a solid run as US champion could do a lot to elevate guys near super stardom until Hogan smacked then back down again

My point I guess is that even then rises felt more organic even if they were manufactured whereas with reigns its so obviously forced that it's a detriment even to marks

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Lol .. that's like the first few years of the Cena Era

I won't argue 2005 Cena's lack of ring prowess but he could talk and was more over than Reigns is right now. Other guys like Goldberg who were green as grass in the ring had massive crowd support behind them.

Reigns isn't getting the babyface reactions befitting of someone about the main event Wrestlemania. Honestly, no one on the roster is except Ziggler in certain spots.

UberTag

Doesn't hep that breaking them up means that all you got now is a cult-leader with no cult and two random ass hilljacks.
Don't knock Erick Rowan like that.

Dude's a genius.
Dude's a vintner.
Dude can master the Rubik's cube.
Dude's a chess freak.
Dude makes Paige feel all warm and squishy inside.

Big Red is jobbing to Kane flying high!

Alucard

Banned
NJPW Results and Review December 20, 2014: Road to Tokyo Dome (Night 6)

This is basically the go-home show for Wrestle Kingdom 9. Really enjoyed it, as the wrestling was either stiff as fuck or comedic, and it was always entertaining.

Tiger Mask almost dropped Sho Tanaka on his head
TigerMaskSho.gif

Jado thinks he's Ric Flair
JadoWoo.gif

Makabe big hoss German suplex
MakabeIshii.gif

Conclusion: A very good go-home show before the biggest event on the New Japan calendar. Everyone came to impress, and you could tell they were enjoying themselves out there. Shibata and Goto looked like world beaters, the main event had everyone looking strong, and the mid-card and under-card guys provided a lot of memorable entertainment. All in all, it was a near-perfect tease for the spectacle in two weeks.

If you want to get a little more hyped for Wrestle Kingdom 9 on January 4th, 2015, this show will do it. Check it out and become familiar with some of the best wrestling on the planet today.

RP912

Banned

Indeed....you have harper/rowans feuding for nothing, but rowans ended up feuding with big show, and harper feuding with ziggler. Meanwhile, Bray is feuding with ambrose because..............................................................something 0_o. I just don't...know...whats going on anymore with this company.

Ambrose said on Y2J's show that they wanted to break the shield up multiple times. The three of them would stick together and say no every time.

That's dedication. Imagine the four horsemen breaking up after breaking Dusty Rhodes arm. Why break up a red hot faction that doesn't have a real reason to break up. When they pulled the trigger this year...it was satisfying because it felt natural.

Fox318

Indeed....you have harper/rowans feuding for nothing, but rowans ended up feuding with big show, and harper feuding with ziggler. Meanwhile, Bray is feuding with ambrose because..............................................................something 0_o. I just don't...know...whats going on anymore with this company.

That's dedication. Imagine the four horsemen breaking up after breaking Dusty Rhodes arm. Why break up a red hot faction that doesn't have a real reason to break up. When they pulled the trigger this year...it was satisfying because it felt natural.

Vince thinks the only way for the company to make it is to have 1 star.

Except Cena isn't really a mass market star.

Hell Bryan has gotten 0 push from the company in comparison and they were all over him with the Giants and Seahawks stuff.

Wait, both guys have to agree to ring the bell? What about all the forced matches, why doesn't the guy who doesn't want the match say no!?!

ambrose_what2xqf6m8ruoa.gif

Sigh. This company astounds me at times.

Top Bottom