• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

RP912

Banned
Vince thinks the only way for the company to make it is to have 1 star.

Except Cena isn't really a mass market star.

Hell Bryan has gotten 0 push from the company in comparison and they were all over him with the Giants and Seahawks stuff.

Thats the one thing that bugs the living fuck out of me. Daniel Bryan had media legit shook during his title run/yes movement...but lets bury him to kane and cripple him to existence. The cm punk guy received endorsements and etc...but hey it's not good for business. I just don't understand...you want your company to reach that mass market, but killing the stars that's willing to give you that market. It's like Vince really wants to kill his creation because GOD forbid...Triple H turns the company into a wrestling promotion it once was...

strobogo

Banned

ambrose_what2xqf6m8ruoa.gif

Sigh. This company astounds me at times.

The story behind that was that they were able to negotiate their way out of not jobbing to Cena at a PPV, and then negotiated their way out of not splitting at the Rumble leading to Reigns kicking Rollins and his asses at this past Mania, so WWE intentionally didn't tell them they were splitting until it was happening that day so they couldn't negotiate their way out of it

Good match, different finish.
Can I just watch these two for the entire 3 hour show? I'd be okay with that.

Woah. I was just assuming he was going to get buried because he got a post-match promo. I'll take it!

Top Bottom