• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
J7mPIfO.jpg

DtiffsX.jpg

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

The night's going to end with Bray Wyatt beat, bloodied, crying, and getting wrapped up in a giant box sent to either NXT or North Korea, isn't it

dakun

Does it really surprise you though? If you remember back, this is what they wanted.....

all along

They gave Rusev the fucking Rock rub.. all that to waste it on Ryback?? hell even Reigns would be acceptable. At least it could get him over with the fans.

it's not like i'd be surprised if creative is for doing that.. the fans don't help that matter by showing them that Ryback is over with his stupid "feed me more" line.

Fox318

I swear no other network takes time out to pump their ratings.

It's either an ad or a press release for most stuff.

WWE straight up takes time away to say stuff like: "THE WWE AND USA NETWORK ARE NUMBER 1 IN VIEWERSHIP WITH MIDDLE AGED MEN WITH DOGS IN NORTH DAKOTA!!!!"

The night's going to end with Bray Wyatt beat, bloodied, crying, and getting wrapped up in a giant box sent to either NXT or North Korea, isn't it

Dean's going to hit him with a gift box but before he can it'll explode and he'll lose. This will throw Dean into a comedy mid-card act where he can't win a match because random explosions cause him to lose. "Bad Luck Dean"

RP912

Banned

WWE straight up takes time away to say stuff like: "THE WWE AND USA NETWORK ARE NUMBER 1 IN VIEWERSHIP WITH MIDDLE AGED MEN WITH DOGS IN NORTH DAKOTA!!!!"

desperation for relevancy.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!

It's like they want you to feel alright about watching wrestling. We're trending on Twitter, you guys, wrasslin is cool, you're cool.

Wait, so Bryan doesn't get mentions when he's on national news when the Giants win the world series, but they are pushing for people to vote on something called popsugar.com?

Top Bottom