• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alucard

Banned
Now watching Steen vs. Generico from Death Before Dishonor VIII in 2010. I was at this show too. Felt so damn lucky to be able to witness these guys open the show and just tear it down.

SteenGenerico.gif

One of the top 5 ROH events ever. This card also had Kenny Omega vs. Christopher Daniels, The Kings of Wrestling vs. The Briscoes in a ladder match, and Tyler Black vs. Davey Richards in the ME. So awesome. Probably the best live show I've ever attended.

Don't give stro a hard time, he's got to let his anger out somehow and Aiii seems like he doesn't mind so much

A lot of kids growing up tend to ignore their bullies, but it doesn't mean it still doesn't bother them. I think they just need a common enemy to team up to fight, just as any good Saturday Morning cartoon does.

If someone says something offensive, go right ahead, they deserve it. But it's just not cool when it's out of the blue. And for the most part, whenever we get on one another, it's all a good time, we know we aren't being serious. But yeah. Nobody should feel uncomfortable to be here. It's a community. I don't wanna see none of you gettin' banned.. We all deserve second chances..We family..

Let's bury these negative feelings like Cesaro. It's the Holidays, the New Year, a new DAY.

mPYEqd.gif

vZXLrB.gif

YFhjb.gif

Alucard

Banned
I'm all good for community love. Except towards simplythebest, who was probably the worst poster this community has ever seen.

I'm listening to Pandora and suddenly David Orunga's music came on. What in the hell.

So go ahead now, say something stupid,
you gonna know, I ain't the new kid,
know what you say, before you think it
So put your face in mine again, I'm gonna break it

I loved Otunga's theme, I don't care what anyone says. It was hype as fuck

I'm all good for community love. Except towards simplythebest, who was probably the worst poster this community has ever seen.

Nah, you're right. Racism and unfunny blatant trolling is fucking uncalled for.

Ziggler winning the rumble would be such a bad idea. Guy has jobbed more matches than he has won this year and there has been no builder all to making him a main event star.

I can't think of anybody over enough right now to win the rumble and main event a wm

PInk Tape

Banned
Ziggler winning the Rumble? Some of y'all are trying to hype yourselves up for nothing again. Even if he wins, he'll be booked poorly and not be given the belt/pushed again because he's one of those lazy millennials.

ibyMzNjOrJuTIv.png

Alucard

Banned
Ziggler winning the Rumble? Some of y'all are trying to hype yourselves up for nothing again. Even if he wins, he'll be booked poorly and not be given the belt/pushed again because he's one of those lazy millennials.

ibyMzNjOrJuTIv.png

You have been broken.

Gooooood. Gooooooooooood.

I SUGGESTED MY OT. IT SHOULD BE USED WHILE IT'S STILL RELEVANT, DAMMIT. IM TUGGIN' THOSE BRASS RINGS, BRAH

HsQA2FZ.gif

I'm outta here..

January Sports-Entertainment lOTl Wrasslin' OT's are what our fathers did

PInk Tape

Banned
You have been broken.

Gooooood. Gooooooooooood.

I haven't watched anything WWE related, except NXT and TLC, for almost a month now.

It just feels nice to not be invested in something that means nothing at all and feeling constant disappointment at the horrible writing and piss poor booking.

Browny

Banned
Morning GAF - sounds as though you all had fun watching RAW then...?

Quoting for this page - there's my Boxing Day sorted. Strong's jumping knee looks shit. And fuck Elgin - he had his chance. He's gonna have to work very hard...

Always nice to read your reviews Alucard.

AlexanderCiampa.gif

This has Ban gif written all over it...

Now watching Steen vs. Generico from Death Before Dishonor VIII in 2010.

That was a truly brutal match.

The second Sunny-Mac brought up the lethal lottery, I scoured the internet in order to create that avatar.

Wearing it with pride. The man holds the belt like he should - as a champion.

How long do we keep them?

PInk Tape

Banned
Most of these are dumb and salty *shrug*

January |OT| *La la la* I can't hear you
January |OT| Of Stretchers and Neckbraces
January |OT| Pushing me into the arms of another carny
January |OT| Kevin Dunn, Executive Producer
January |OT| Are you sure we aren't watching the same Raw again?
January |OT| Ziggler winning the Rumble? lol9
January |OT| Reaching for that imaginary brass ring
January |OT| There are other options out there
January |OT| All cats all the time #Fact
January |OT| This isn't Supercard
January |OT| Damn Millennials

Browny

Banned
January |OT| Reigns Wins Lol
January |OT| Wrestle Kingdom 9, Bitch
January |OT| The Russo Era Begins (Again, in IPW:UK)
January |OT| It's The Time Of Year To Be A Photographer In An Airport

lOTl Friends, Roman Reigns, Countrymen
lOTl Baby Gurl, Bitch, Belee Dat
lOTl The forecast for the next ten years calls for Reigns
Sports-Entertainment lOTl Wrasslin' OT's are what our fathers did
lOTl Same old shit with a Samoan coat of paint
lOTl Let's hope our New Year is better than a New Day
lOTl Then. Now. We're here forever.
lOTl Leave the memories alone
lOTl How many ways can you say perfect? Kevin Nash, Diesel, Vinnie Vegas, Super Shredder
lO(you didn't know?!)Tl Your Ass Better Call Somebody!

Browny

Banned
January Wrasslin |OT| Thread Of No More Kaval And CM Sucks
January Wrasslin |OT| Every Mark For Himself

wait a minute...

January Wrasslin' |OT| When it Reigns, it Pours
January Wrasslin' |OT| Do not be angry with the Reigns, it simply does not know how to fall upwards
January Wrasslin' |OT| Sorry to Roman Reigns on Your Parade
January Wrasslin' |OT| The best thing one can do when it's Reigning is to let it Reigns
January Wrasslin' |OT| When you pray for the Reigns, you've got to deal with the mud too
January Wrasslin' |OT| Into each life some Reigns must fall

And other terrible rain based puns.

Top Bottom