• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fox318

I was looking at rumble winners to see who are the winners still around. I'm not counting Hogan.

Code:
2000: The Rock (via eliminating Big Show).
Part timer

2001: Stone Cold Steve Austin (via eliminating Kane).
Retired

2002: Triple H (via eliminating Kurt Angle).
In ring part timer

2003: Brock Lesnar (via eliminating The Undertaker).
Part timer

2004: Chris Benoit (via eliminating Big Show).
Dead

2005: Batista (via eliminating John Cena).
Left to become a successful actor

2006: Rey Mysterio (via eliminating Randy Orton).
Trying to go to lucha underground

2007: The Undertaker (via eliminating Shawn Michaels).
In a retirement home

2008: John Cena (via eliminating Triple H).

2009: Randy Orton (via eliminating Triple H).

2010: Edge (via eliminating John Cena).
Retired

2011: Alberto Del Rio (via eliminating Santino Marella).
Fired for being mexican

2012: Sheamus (via eliminating Chris Jericho).
Injured by big show

2013: John Cena (via eliminating Ryback).

2014: Batista

jred2k

hmoZuCQ.png

#Reignmaker

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
¡HarlequinPanic!;144521242 said:
What if roman reigns was in the MCU

i bet he could like. piledriver master mold

Wouldn't have to worry about him being booked strong. Off-topic would take care of that.

Also, this was my contribution. It doesn't get much more hyperviolent than lethal, after all!

It also makes it nearly impossible to post elsewhere, which is probably for the best this week.

Rampage Jackson is making a late play for Carny of the Year.

Why do I get the feeling that Big E's going to get eliminated during the Rumble so he can catch Kingston to set up this year's stupid Rumble spot?

RP912

Banned
I was looking at rumble winners to see who are the winners still around. I'm not counting Hogan.

Code:
2000: The Rock (via eliminating Big Show).
Part timer

2001: Stone Cold Steve Austin (via eliminating Kane).
Retired

2002: Triple H (via eliminating Kurt Angle).
In ring part timer

2003: Brock Lesnar (via eliminating The Undertaker).
Part timer

2004: Chris Benoit (via eliminating Big Show).
Dead

2005: Batista (via eliminating John Cena).

2006: Rey Mysterio (via eliminating Randy Orton).
Trying to go to lucha underground

2007: The Undertaker (via eliminating Shawn Michaels).
In a retirement home

2008: John Cena (via eliminating Triple H).

2009: Randy Orton (via eliminating Triple H).

2010: Edge (via eliminating John Cena).
Retired

2011: Alberto Del Rio (via eliminating Santino Marella).
Fired for being mexican

2012: Sheamus (via eliminating Chris Jericho).
Injured by big show

2013: John Cena (via eliminating Ryback).

2014: Batista

This is like the wrestling version of the Madden curse :/.

Welp good luck Reigns :D

The Ascension don't do nearly enough coke to justify their cheeseball vignettes. I find it hilarious how quiet Victor gets when he says "The Ascension"

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
WWE needs another tag team or two, outside of the Ascension, to keep things fresh. If not, we are going to see rematch after rematch on consecutive shows that hurts any importance of a feud. Bring back 3MB! Reunite PTP. Move Henry into a tag team so he can avoid his monthly injuries and still perform.

Where has Cesaro been lately? Are they repackaging him again for his next tv appearance? Or did he get injured. There must be a reason they'd let swagger and fandango wrestle a match and not have cesaro do anything.

Fox318

Where has Cesaro been lately? Are they repackaging him again for his next tv appearance? Or did he get injured. There must be a reason they'd let swagger and fandango wrestle a match and not have cesaro do anything.
He called WWE out on nobody wanting to see Cena-Orton at hiac.

He tried to grab the brass ring and Vince hates the Swiss .

jred2k

He's in a tag team with Tyson Kidd. They wrestle Los Matadores on Main Event and Superstars. He hasn't been seen on Raw since the Vince podcast.

Mengetsu

Didn't watch raw last night but from the reactions here glad I didn't. Saw this was on last night though.

10882131_913804961963891_7292216998329062319_n.jpg

*Seagull Pop*

Verendus

Banned
If Batista returned and won the Royal Rumble a third time this year to headline Wrestlemania once more...I'd actually buy a ticket and go to Wrestlemania.

Sephzilla

Cesaro vs Brock sounds like an entertaining match that would pit two really strong human beings against each other. It would be a back and forth battle of feats of strength.

I'd also like to see Ziggler vs Brock for the title. If you want to turn Ziggler into the ultimate underdog, that's the match that could do it (even better than what they did at Survivor Series).

Brock vs Roman would be boring as fuck.

jred2k

I'd like to see Naomi get a stint in NXT for a few weeks. She might not be good if she has to do more than just work 30 seconds off the hot tag, but I thought she looked good from what she got to show in the tag match last night. I think she could have some good matches with time and the right opponents.

Verendus

Banned
Batista should have delayed his return to this year. It really would've been the perfect time for him to come back. Batista vs. Lesnar. The Animal returns to stop the unstoppable beast.

I'm ready for the Roman Empire, it's just you know. I'd rather throw Batista in that spot.

Cesaro-Bork sounds like a great match.

Sad part is, if they didn't have Cesaro and Heyman randomly part ways offscreen, they would have had a built-in storyline for it. Constantly have Heyman build up Lesnar while ignoring Cesaro, then, at the Rumble, have Cesaro interfere and screw Brock out of the title because Cesaro is tired of playing second fiddle to a guy who's only there about 5 nights a year. Best part is, at this point, you don't even need to have Cesaro beat Brock to put him over, as just making him look competitive and on Brock's level will be enough to make him look like a major player since Brock has basically been destroying everyone he's faced for the past year or so.

Verendus

Banned
Vince owes Dave one.
It's time for Batista to win the Rumble, beat Lesnar, and have a year long title reign into Wrestlemania 33. At that time, he'll put Reigns over and make his exit.

Vince needs to do what's best for business. And what's best for business is for Batista to headline Wrestlemania.

Top Bottom