• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deformers |OT| Cause they're squishy!

AudioEppa

This the lowest OT I've ever seen on The Gaf lol

Can't wait to see RaD next game. I believe it's supposed to be AAA? Hopefully if Hellblade is successful for NT, Maybe Ready will go that route.

Regiruler

This the lowest OT I've ever seen on The Gaf lol

That's not inaccurate. I'm pretty sure even the OTs for the hated Nintendo duo last year had larger threads for their side games (Star Fox Guard and Metroid Prime Blast Ball) even if you only counted positive posts. There might be some really small indie games with OTs that I don't know exist though.

Since it's a free weekend it may actually be possible to find a game.

DayEnder

I still can't get into the game. I get a connection error every time, what a let down.

Tried a few times now while friends are over and it just doesn't want to work.

The price, the fact that the multiplayer barely worked at launch for weeks (the online still seems to be a mess) and the fact that they barely sent out any review codes from what I can gather effectively killed it.

Add to the fact that the game play is as bland as it comes, and this is what you get. I paid $40 for this game and I feel like I got took worse than any game I have ever bought. That includes No Man's Sky which I got a full refund for on PSN.

Top Bottom