• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Degica's Muv-Luv Trilogy Kickstarter (Funded) - New Tiers for Physical Vita Reward

Shenmue

Banned
I think a lot of people just want the Raptor because its:

1) Limited (Takemikazuchi $300 tier is unlimited)

2) the only way to get both model kits without going to the crazy $800 tier.

This ain't the Shenmue KS, I can't go 4 figures or near on this one.

Shizuka

Can someone check if the shipping is different from the physical Vita tier to the physical Vita collector's box tier?

Shizuka

Oh, I meant international. I wanted to know if when I increased my $80 tier to the $150 one, I should increase the shipping as well.

Lain

Oh, I meant international. I wanted to know if when I increased my $80 tier to the $150 one, I should increase the shipping as well.

The shipping for me is $10 (Italy). Just looked at the shipping location selector, and at a glance it's $10 for everyone except U.S. and Canada which is $5.

Shizuka

You can change your tier temporarily to confirm it, you've 4 days before you would be locked into paying it.

The shipping for me is $10 (Italy). Just looked at the shipping location selector, and at a glance it's $10 for everyone except U.S. and Canada which is $5.

Oh, I just simulated it and the shipping is the same. Not sure how they're paying just $10 to ship me all the $150 stuff all the way to Brazil, but I'm not complaining. I'll increase my pledge tomorrow.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Are there add-ons for additional physical copies or do I have to back the game twice for that? Like, if I want two Vita copies?

Shenmue

Banned
Are there add-ons for additional physical copies or do I have to back the game twice for that? Like, if I want two Vita copies?

I think you just need to back it twice with two accounts. The closest thing is the add-on for both PC and Vita collector's editions.

79K! We're almost there!!! I can almost feel the figma and physical codex in my hands already.

EDIT: 70k now!

Shenmue

Banned
Ahhhhhh I'm going nuts refreshing the page waiting for that allotment increase for the Raptor tier. They said they'd increase it by 10/30. It's already 10/30!

Have a quick question for anyone who's backed a successful KS before:

For your name in the credits do they just use whatever your KS profile name is or do you get to type in your own name when they send the backerkit?

Shizuka

Alert!

The Muv-Luv Team says:
「Bravo Leader Status Report」
The following reward changes will take effect in about 1 hour and 15 mins:
・Raptor limit will be adjusted from 100 to 200.
・Type-C Superior Collection limit will be reduced from 330 to 150.
・Major Sponsor Tier limit will increase by 2.
We will respond to the messages after the update is posted. That's all! (`・ω・)ゞ
Cheers,
The Muv-Luv Team

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Have a quick question for anyone who's backed a successful KS before:

For your name in the credits do they just use whatever your KS profile name is or do you get to type in your own name when they send the backerkit?

Different Kickstarters do it different ways, but I've always been able to type in my own name.

They'll send out a survey for you to answer what name you want to be used in the credits. You'll be able to pick a real name or a handle. They won't use your KS profile name.

Vanethyr

They'll send out a survey for you to answer what name you want to be used in the credits. You'll be able to pick a real name or a handle. They won't use your KS profile name.

Pretty much this, yeah. Clannad's was sent out just a few minutes ago using Survey Monkey asking how/and what you want listed in the credits.

Shenmue

Banned
Great to have confirmation. Thanks guys.

I've upped my backing to the $300 Takemikazuchi tier just in case I miss out on the Raptor one.

Ephidel

At the moment I'm sitting on one of the tiers that specifies the vita games. If I up my pledge to one of the higher tiers that just says 'physical collectors box' am I correct in assuming there will be some way to specify that it's the vita one I want later?

Shenmue

Banned
At the moment I'm sitting on one of the tiers that specifies the vita games. If I up my pledge to one of the higher tiers that just says 'physical collectors box' am I correct in assuming there will be some way to specify that it's the vita one I want later?

Yes you are correct.

Shizuka

If you get the $150 tier, be sure to get the Vita one. If you're going over that, you'll be able to choose when they're ready to ship it.

There are multiple tiers at those price points that specify which platform the game is on.

UCBooties

I'm so close to backing this... I really want it to hit that last stretch goal so they include the figma with the collector's boxes. I just don't know if I can swing $150 before the campaign ends.

Hastati

Great to have confirmation. Thanks guys.

I've upped my backing to the $300 Takemikazuchi tier just in case I miss out on the Raptor one.

Looks like its going up in about ten minutes??

I'm going to switch to the raptor and then add on money for the vita physical and takemikazuchi as well. Kind of wish KS had functionality for add ons instead of having them sort out custom pledges.

Shenmue

Banned
Looks like its going up in about ten minutes??

I'm going to switch to the raptor and then add on money for the vita physical and takemikazuchi as well. Kind of wish KS had functionality for add ons instead of having them sort out custom pledges.

Yeah same, except I'm ok with just have the Vita physical and PC digital. Yeah would be nice to pick the add-ons instead of just adding money to equal the amount of add-ons you want.

65k to go! I really think we'll make it. Well either we'll just make it or the funding at the very end is going to drop tremendously if people start realizing it won't make it.

Shenmue

Banned
The update is live!

So just to make sure now that I have the Raptor tier. I just add another $65 manually to my backing right to get the Takemikazuchi?

It was $300 + $10 shipping to begin with, so I just up it to $375?

Shizuka

Just added the Photon Flowers & Photon Melodies Steam Greenlight links to the OP and increased my pledge to the $150 tier. That's as high as it gets, y'all.

Ephidel

Thankyou for the answers before. I was on the $150 vita pledge (but with more for addons), but I've upped to the $300 in the hope they do actually hit the physical codex stretch goal before time runs out.
Assuming they do it makes sense (or at least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself), because assuming they hit that goal I would go for the codex as an addon, and by the time I do that I would hit $300 anyway - and at $300 the phys codex becomes "free" (or, I guess, as the codex is what I would have upped for, this way I get free patches, a wallscroll, and a raptor :p).
On the off-chance they don't, I'll just have to drop down again at the end :|

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for the heads up. Know next to nothing about this game, want it to stay that way till release!

I didn't read it either and I'm also keeping it spoil-free. All I know is something something mechs and girls that pilot it :p Better be as good as everyone says with the sum I'm putting into it (for the goodies...) :x

Akibared

Holy shit it's soo close! Also I put in that extra $80 so I can get both physical copies! I really want to go more to get the hug pillow.

pbayne

Dunno whether to bump my $80 pledge to $150. Any chance the artbook or digital stuff will be part of the backerkit? No real interest in getting the OST.

Top Bottom