• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrat Debate 7 [CNN] But...the electorate refused to change

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirblar

He really is a true Radical when it comes to trade. We can do more to help ourselves with Trade policy, but Sanders is fucking insane when it comes to it.
Trump and Sanders both have hugely protectionist policies that are completely insane but appeal to the fringe.

Flint is what happens when the job markets moves.

What a teacher you are Bernie, nobody ever knew that. You have opened up our eyes
It moves because of trade agreements that provide cheaper labor to capital and corporations so they take their business and go in the search of the greater profit.

Steel

Banned
Bernie does talk about Wall Street a lot, but are we in denial that they are at the root of a lot of the infrastructural problems in this country?

Who cares if it looks bad if he is fundamentally correct?

He tied Wall Street for the Flint Water crisis. He's not always fundamentally correct.

giga

Bernie does talk about Wall Street a lot, but are we in denial that they are at the root of a lot of the infrastructural problems in this country?

Infrastructure? As in capital investment? I don't think that's accurate.

jett

D-Member
UDDlcQr.png

Valhelm

contribute something

Bernie's not wrong. His problem is that this inflexibility of rhetoric may hurt him among voters.

Gruco

Banned

Myopia is not a good characteristic for a president.

ATF487

He blamed Wall Street for the Flint Water crisis. He's not always fundamentally correct.

Did he? I thought it was more like "what large institution can we trust with this if not for the govt?"

I like Bernie but he's not really good at these debates, is he

Goodstyle

Reading the debate thread on GAF and reddit is surreal.

Reddit seems convinced Bernie is mopping the floor with Clinton, Gaffers seem like they think Clinton has this.

Those responses are obviously going to vary, but it's fun to see how people differ in their view of the same events.

Wes

venison crêpe
I don't pretend to be an expert in these matters, but if 3/4 of the debate ends up being about the economy, wont that be better for Sanders, because it's the one area he's probably strongest on?

Not saying a win, but less chances he loses tonight...

adj_noun

Has Hillary eating a tonsil stone yet? Has Bernie talked about his yuge dick yet?

We'd better at least get a "There once was a man from Nantucket" limerick in the next half hour.

Republicans have redefined what these things are! I NOW CRAVE BLOOD AND MEAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom