• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrat Debate 7 [CNN] But...the electorate refused to change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
GOP rekt
Yb8qRUD.png

free public college is not relevant to to public education?

ok. im done with political gaf lol
What colleges are kids in Detroit who are currently in schools with unqualified teachers and infested with rats and cockroaches on average likely to get accepted into? Our public school system is a dumpster fire. It won't matter what college costs unless we prepare kids in poor areas to be ready for it

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
If people want to talk about the Bernie finger wagging can we talk about the Clinton chuckling every time Bernie finishes an answer?

I find them both equally contemptuous. I will agree that Bernie has interrupted more especially during the 1/2 while not allowing the vice versa.

zoozilla

I frankly dislike when either of them take cheap shots at the Republicans, no matter how deserving. It's the kind of pandering I like least.

Sure, and the reason they're doing that is to kill the American shale oil industry, which is built on the back of fracking.

I find that incredibly hard to believe. Do you have references?

To your first point, I thought that they were doing it in part to cripple greater oil production as well in places like Alberta, which is not to say that your point isn't the primary driver for OPEC.

To your second point, not offhand. I don't bookmark every article or study that I read, unfortunately. However, if fracking can be done safely with greater regulatory oversight, I frankly don't have a problem with it. I've not read literature that states that and shares how, but you well might know more than me on that one.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Part 1 . Sanders
Part 2 Clinton and Sanders looking bad
Part 3 Sanders

Hillary leading constitutional amendment to Citizens united is good to hear at least....

ant1532

Banned
What colleges are kids in Detroit who are currently in schools with unqualified teachers and infested with rats and cockroaches on average likely to get accepted into? Our public school system is a dumpster fire. It won't matter what college costs unless we prepare kids in poor areas to be ready for it

Who are you arguing hahahahaha, are you nuts?

Armaros

I frankly dislike when either of them take cheap shots at the Republicans, no matter how deserving. It's the kind of pandering I like least.

Considering the amount of questions in the GOP debates that was basiclly vs Hillary. One shot vs the GOP is fine by me.

And it shows that whatever the outcome between the two they are both against the GOP whole heartily.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Poor Anderson

2Z4KqDF.png

Thank you Secre-
Sec-
Secretary plea-

pigeon

Banned
Okay, pretty good one-liner from Bernie.

She got rekt because instead of actually coming up with a better way, she made concessions that it could work under certain circumstances, even with the obvious environmental problems it can cause.

This is exactly why Hillary is a better candidate.

Question: "What about X problem?"
Hillary: "X problem is complicated, here are some factors to consider and here is the actions I would take."
Bernie posters: "WHAT A DODGE, X PROBLEM IS OBVIOUS, JUST DO Y"

Here's an alternate theory: maybe you're ignorant! Maybe the world is actually complex and there actually are a variety of factors to consider and strategies to balance. That's why we need to elect a President that understands that things are not all black and white.

foxtrot3d

Banned
I support Hillary's opinion on the Supreme Court nomination, but that was out of nowehre

It wasn't. Bernie made a rather dumb comment about overturning the Citizen's United decision. That was a Supreme Court ruling, the federal government cannot pass a law that goes against it. Thus, either the Court tackles the issue again and changes their decision or a Constitutional amendment is passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom