• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Webb spent half the night complaining about time and Chafee comes across like a complete weenie.

I'd say it's a tie between the two, but everyone has been far too one-note and trying to steer questions back to their talking points rather than answering them.

Dude used "my dad died" because he didn't do his homework, you can't make that up

mreddie

0tNVTPP.png

Jezzus, that's sad.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Is it free if you use that 10 hours to pay for it? Why not use that money to pay for lodging or other expenses? Tuition free doesn't pay for everything college related.

College costs how much? 80k for 4 years?

52 x 4 x 10 = $38 an hour?

Thats way more than most people make.

I'm not sure Bernie not having a Super PAC really endears me to him. It feels like he's handicapping himself for the sake of ideology. I can appreciate it in regards to honor but it hurts his chances of winning.
We don't want our leaders to be owned by rich people. We still have a representative democracy. Sanders made a gamble which deserves to pay off. We'll see.

This question is like
"Secretary Clinton, would you say 'Fuck Carly Fiorina?'"
"Fuck Carly Fiorina."

I wonder if O'Malley will cut into Biden's numbers?

Great Hillary answer.

I hope so. I'm sick of seeing his name up there when he's not running. Quit polling about him until he's in the race, dammit.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders was prez, yeah. I do believe things would be different/better. They actually has action to back up their talk, unlike the current.

Those guys couldn't even beat John Edwards though if I remember right

I think Sanders is doing moderately better as he is actually explaining policy ideas, but Clinton is doing fine. If he wants to win he's going to have to call her out on actual policy differences as opposed to just stating his own opinions.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Great answer my Clinton on big government with Planned Parenthood. Strongest moment so far for her.
College costs how much? 80k for 4 years?

52 x 4 x 10 = $38 an hour?

Thats way more than most people make.
Then there are taxes, books, food, gas, etc. Those 10 hours can better used to prevent people from being in debt with the cost of living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom