• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic Primary Debate V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Focusing on Glass Steagall again ffs

giphy.gif

RoKKeR

No matter what Hilary is saying tonight, her demeanor is so off-putting that I tune it out and get annoyed. Stark contrast to the level headed candidate we saw last night. I know it's a different forum but still, damn... it's Rubio-esque.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Seems like he's talking about what's fucked up instead of directly attacking.

Hil is basically I agree, my plan is better

But in a one on one debate you have to shoot direct. It's not like the Republican side where your have to get a name for yourself. You're in the final two, win or go home.

How does taking donations from Wall Street = being responsible?

Bernie's implication is:

Wall St. money = You won't do anything to hurt wall street.

Dodd-Frank = not good for Wall st.

Obama signed it, despite taking money from Wall St., so Sanders' sneaky claim is not valid.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS

ROMNEY WHERE ARE YOU

"I'll look into it"

YEAH RIGHT :lol

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
No matter what Hilary is saying tonight, her demeanor is so off-putting that I tune it out and get annoyed. Stark contrast to the level headed candidate we saw last night. I know it's a different forum but still, damn... it's Rubio-esque.

How do you feel about Bernie's attitude?

Lum1n3s

So does Bernie not like to respond to her directly? He's bobbing and weaving right now like Muhammed Ali and just bringing out facts and that's it. What's this man's game plan? I don't feel like I'm getting any of that from this.

Focusing on Glass Steagall again ffs

giphy.gif

Break up the banks!

Pay no mind to the fact that there's no evidence that bank size was actually related to risks taken, nor that the biggest players in the recession weren't even in the top 20 in bank size.

Just break 'em up for the hell of it!

WarMacheen

But in a one on one debate you have to shoot direct. It's not like the Republican side where your have to get a name for yourself. You're in the final two, win or go home.

You have a point, but I like hearing about what they think without resorting to attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom