• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon's Souls |OT2| Soulsuckingly brilliant RPG full of Demon's Crack

oracrest

well, the Armored Spider in 2-1 demolished me.
Sprint up to her, get bombarded by various waves of fireballs, get sticky shit on me, and just got rocked. My hits did fairly good damage, but they were few and far between. Got sticky stuff on me again just before she does her big fire move, couldn't sprint away. DEAD.

Guess it's time to grind or something, considering how easily I got styled. :|
No helper phantoms around to summon either. None.

This game seems much more difficult than Dark Souls.
Is that the normal consensus?

I miss bonfires and estus flasks. ;(

Spider is one of those bosses that is a pain until you really figure out his pattern.

I will run towards him, and roll through the web attacks. If you get stuck with one, DONT TRY RUNNING. Just hold your shield up, take a fire hit, and that will also burn off the webbing.

Once you get in close, he will engage his proximity attacks. Go in and lure him to do his melee thrusts, and go in and bombard him while he is recovering. When he pulls back and starts to do his fire charge, book it towards the beginning of the hallway. The flames won't reach all the way back there, and you can start the assault all over again.

2AdEPT

Thanks for the tips, guys.
I'm gonna take that nasty bitch out tonight!

There are some safe spots inthe tunnel....when he does his big fire storm just make sure you are hiding behind a crag in the rocks in the hallway portion.

game breaking spoiler
unfortunately these safe spots wreck the battle as you can cheese him with arrows from there.;)
Actually debated whether to divulge this info...but alas I doubt its a glitch, but rather FROm ensuring that people feel silly dying more than they have to on these early bosses in particular...they usually provide a way to get these guys down quick or without superfluous danger.

SL1 update.

Made it all the way to 1.4 (sorry for the earlier confusion soulhof...I meant 1.4 not 4.1 and the red phantom chick that shoots arrows / attacks with Kilij and drops the white bow was the problem...she firestormed me a 3rd time but this time I was human and I tanked the hit...boy it felt good to take out her last few health points with the dagger doing 70 a hit instead of having to parry that Kilij or fish for yet another backstab.

I dunno why several were worried about the fat ministers:

first minister: bait the dragon to breath fire on him ( he should start walking toward you)...bait dragon a second time...fried.
2nd minister: same strategy, but will have to get the minister to come out from hiding by giving him a couple arrows to the face....he is hard to hit back there but always shows a sliver of target area to shoot....walks out....bait dragon to breath fire by walking towards him, twice...fried.

Dragon: don't bother getting his health down...once the ministers are gone its easy enough to run through....wait for him to breath fire and find the closest point to the dragon you can stand without getting fried...then run for it....1 in 5 times he hits you with fire from behind but 4 out of 5 times (probably 5 out of 5 if you time it right) he will miss.
Dargon 2: run through figure it out, nuff said....but use the stairs near the star of the section before the first dragon perch to jump off the ledges to get rat ring going...then shoot the dragon with soul ray...110 points per hit is bearable...arrows or soul ray with out rat ring = unbearable (not to mention a huge load of either arrows or spice to carry!

Allant: I wasn't dumb enough to think I could parry alllant...so I switched off of melee completely and went to soul arrow with kris blade....unlike soulhof I did not upgrade it....my assumption was that it does not scale with magic assist but rather base damage (hope I am not mistaken).

Got him down to half health once so I know I can do it eventually and each time I die it is my own error in judgement...but lots of tries where I slipped up and it was over quick in a bad way and even with PS3 button I can't stand the long elevator ride much longer...two times it tripped and went back down!!! hate that waste of time....I'll get him though....the only thing that might help is the head wrap...but i never got any action trying to summon in 3.2...if anyone who still has the boss alive wants to help me get the head wrap I am all for it!!!!

SJRB

Gold Member
Sweet jesus, it's finally up on the eu PSN, downloading as we speak.

I'm pretty excited, haha. I'm a pretty advanced Dark Souls player, but I know next to nothing of this game.

edit: 120 minutes, WAT? Guess I'm not playing tonight after all. Fucking PSN, I can't believe this shit.

Soulhouf

I dunno why several were worried about the fat ministers:

first minister: bait the dragon to breath fire on him ( he should start walking toward you)...bait dragon a second time...fried.
2nd minister: same strategy, but will have to get the minister to come out from hiding by giving him a couple arrows to the face....he is hard to hit back there but always shows a sliver of target area to shoot....walks out....bait dragon to breath fire by walking towards him, twice...fried.

What will you do now that the dragon is dead? Of course first time that wasn't a problem because the blue dragon killed them but once he's gone, it became a pain in the ass to kill these 2 bastards each time.

With that said, good luck :D

Edit: I have extra head wraps but I'm in NG+ now.

2AdEPT

What will you do now that the dragon is dead? Of course first time that wasn't a problem because the blue dragon killed them but once he's gone, it became a pain in the ass to kill these 2 bastards each time.

With that said, good luck :D

Edit: I have extra head wraps but I'm in NG+ now.

Oops! I guess I forgot that others don't use the ps3 button as a legitimate option....even with that I had a hard time going up the elevator....it just crawls. Of course they should not change it, but that fact does not stop me from being unable to to do it when the ps3 option exists. I really don't think there is much concern as long as you quit early before the you died slogan runs its course.

Yeah if you don't want to keep your sl1 at 1 I understand...but if you see me on let me know and I'll travel to whatever spot in your world you have access to...the wrap would be nice...how much does it add...and also do you know off hand if the kris blade damage boost for magic scales with upgrades or its it just the physical damage?
Edit: it scales the magic ....looks like I will be doing some farming for eye stones in order to get black tendency, which will enable CDS farming.

son of a bitch I'm just getting owned in this game.

Went against Flamelurker totally under-powered, but still damn near beat him.
Went through a bunch of full moon grass, maybe needed about 3-4 more heavy hits on him, but a tough combo from him, mixed with a shitty camera angle, and I was done.

Such a defeating feeling. Lost about 10k in souls, too.

Adventured elsewhere in Stonefang and found that asshole Patches.
Got ambushed by those worms and died.

Having a much harder time with Demon's than I did with Dark. :(

I will fight on, though.

Soulhouf

son of a bitch I'm just getting owned in this game.

Went against Flamelurker totally under-powered, but still damn near beat him.
Went through a bunch of full moon grass, maybe needed about 3-4 more heavy hits on him, but a tough combo from him, mixed with a shitty camera angle, and I was done.

Such a defeating feeling. Lost about 10k in souls, too.

Adventured elsewhere in Stonefang and found that asshole Patches.
Got ambushed by those worms and died.

Having a much harder time with Demon's than I did with Dark. :(

I will fight on, though.

Demon's Souls is more punishing than Dark IMO but there are something unique about it.
Don't give up, there are always a way!

SJRB

Gold Member
Alright, just did my first few steps into Demon's Souls. Not sure why, but the controls feel way, way more tight than Dark Souls. Also seems to be running at a much higher framerate.

I really like it so far. The prologue is a nice touch, and I really like the Nexus. Did some stuff at the Boletarian Palace but I noticed my healthbar was only half full. I mean, my health bar is filled up, but there's at leat another length of grey-ish bar next to it. At first I thought I got cursed or something [damn you Dark Souls] or that my gear was busted, so I bailed back to the Nexus and repaired my shit but it didn't change.

Am I crazy or does the health bar suppose to look like that?

Alright, just did my first few steps into Demon's Souls. Not sure why, but the controls feel way, way more tight than Dark Souls. Also seems to be running at a much higher framerate.

I really like it so far. The prologue is a nice touch, and I really like the Nexus. Did some stuff at the Boletarian Palace but I noticed my healthbar was only half full. I mean, my health bar is filled up, but there's at leat another length of grey-ish bar next to it. At first I thought I got cursed or something [damn you Dark Souls] or that my gear was busted, so I bailed back to the Nexus and repaired my shit but it didn't change.

Demons' Souls equivalent of Dark Soul's Undead/Human. Soul Form cuts your health in half (or 75% if you have a certain ring equipped) and gives you a bit more damage, Human Form gives you full health and normal damage. You can only enter Human Form after killing a boss or using an item, and enter Soul Form after dying.

oracrest

Also, there is a special item found in the first Boletarian area that will accomodate your soul form woes. I'll leave it at that ;)

2AdEPT

can't seem to beat allant on sl1 with only soul ray/magic ring and no hat and no upgrades on the kris blade....tried a bit of clever rat ring and actually did better than before getting him down to less than half but still no win....went and got summonned at 3.2by a sl 6 guy and got a wrap first try cause the poor noob died on the ascent up the stairs!!! I messaged him we became friends and I helped him through 1.2 qnd 1.3.....I just love meeting people through souls....especially noobs....helps relive the new game experience. He offered to help me on allant but I won't accept as I think the wrap might help enough to push me over the hump.

SJRB

Gold Member
Also, there is a special item found in the first Boletarian area that will accomodate your soul form woes. I'll leave it at that ;)

Found it, nice item indeed.

I'm at the boss of 1-1 now, I can't believe how many similarities there are between this game and Dark Souls in terms of level design - firebombing enemies, ball boobytrap rolling down stairs, a friendly knight looking for "something", a red dragon breathing fire over a large stone bridge. It's crazy.

MechaX

Oh man. I decided to pick the game up out of the blue and mess around with my SL64 magic build.

My plan was to help out some people with the Maneaters, but I ended up getting summoned for Old Monk. Hell, I could even hear whenever the Mind Flayers got someone.

After about five minutes of waiting, the player comes in. I didn't realize that I had Homing Soul Arrow cast, and as soon as the guy walked in, every Soul Arrow blasted him and he died before he could even move from his entry spot.

I had to message him apologizing for that one. I was actually intending on fighting him fair (IE, no healing) and not doing cheese tactics (spamming God's Wrath upon the player entering the door). Well, at least I have another Monk Head Wrapping.

oracrest

I'm at the boss of 1-1 now, I can't believe how many similarities there are between this game and Dark Souls in terms of level design - firebombing enemies, ball boobytrap rolling down stairs, a friendly knight looking for "something", a red dragon breathing fire over a large stone bridge. It's crazy.

Yeah, there are many, many similarities. Wait until you get to 4-2.

2AdEPT

the director of FROM took some advice from fan for changes but has a strong vision that does not need much tinkering to be honest...he is a genius.....I hope that somehow this carried forth in DS2....but we have have to wait til his new personal baby is exposed...won't be souls apparently.

SJRB

Gold Member
Damnit, just died for the first time. 2-1, got ambushed by a group of fire lizards on the walkway.

Put my summon sign down near the archstone, got summoned almost immediately. Ran through the level again with the host and another blue, turned out I missed activating the shortcut. Anyway, all went fine until we arrived at the world boss. I died very fast because I had no idea what the hell I was supposed to do. Then I got ensnared and destroyed.

Anyway, the nice thing is that I now know where the shortcut is, and what I'm supposed to do. Not sure how I'm going to fight the world boss though. I totally dislike this world, by the way. Boletarian Palace was nothing special either. Dark Souls is greatly superior in that regard, it has much more of a "dark fantasy" feel to it, it's filled with dread and dispair. In DeS it's just a palace, and just a mine happened to be populated by crazy people and fat cats in top hats.

Also - I can't be the only one here on GAF playing this for the first time. Come on guys, where's the love?

Ridley327

I'm not playing it for the first time, so much as I'm finally getting into it after starting it when it came out and got distracted for whatever reason. I'm through 1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2, and 4-1, and after putting a couple hundred hours into Dark Souls on the PC, I can really appreciate what both games do differently from each other. Holy crap @ the slowdown at times, though; I know Blighttown was derided, but it's nuts how often this game can choke, especially in that bit before heading into the mines in 2-2 with all the rockworm corpses. Dat PhyreEngine, I guess.

I'm surprised that you don't think much of Boletaria Castle; I had forgotten just how massive it was over time, so it was quite the shock to come back to it and realize that it's not even the whole level until a WT event transpires. I still dislike that each major area is disconnected from each other, but they do so such a good job with the design of each that it's not as big a deal.

Sullichin

Damnit, just died for the first time. 2-1, got ambushed by a group of fire lizards on the walkway.

Put my summon sign down near the archstone, got summoned almost immediately. Ran through the level again with the host and another blue, turned out I missed activating the shortcut. Anyway, all went fine until we arrived at the world boss. I died very fast because I had no idea what the hell I was supposed to do. Then I got ensnared and destroyed.

Anyway, the nice thing is that I now know where the shortcut is, and what I'm supposed to do. Not sure how I'm going to fight the world boss though. I totally dislike this world, by the way. Boletarian Palace was nothing special either. Dark Souls is greatly superior in that regard, it has much more of a "dark fantasy" feel to it, it's filled with dread and dispair. In DeS it's just a palace, and just a mine happened to be populated by crazy people and fat cats in top hats.

Also - I can't be the only one here on GAF playing this for the first time. Come on guys, where's the love?

2-1 is a bit bland compared to the rest but boletarian palace is awesome
For armor spider, if you found the sticky white stuff in the beginning of the level, buff your weapon with that. It's weak to magic. Alternatively you can do 4-1 and grab the crescent falchion there and use that. If you want to co-op, send me a message on psn (same as my handle here)

2AdEPT

Dark Souls is greatly superior in that regard, it has much more of a "dark fantasy" feel to it, it's filled with dread and dispair. In DeS it's just a palace, and just a mine happened to be populated by crazy people and fat cats in top hats.

I dunno man...maybe its that the first was the original and will never give up her first time charm...but I feel demon's is the superior game for "dark fantasy feel" I guess its cause you haven't done world 3 and 5 yet maybe?! ;)

Ridley327

Finally got through 3-1, which I think was where I originally stopped off at back in 2009, and man, I must've been a shitty player back then because I was able to breeze through it with few difficulties. I do suppose it helps that the Mind Flayers are deathly allergic to the Lava Bow. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge level, too; on top of a floor being inaccessible for the time being, you don't really get perspective on just how massive the prison is until you're outside of it.

The creep factor was phenomenal, too, especially with Rydell pounding on his cell and the merchant's horrifying humming.

2AdEPT

Finally got through 3-1, which I think was where I originally stopped off at back in 2009, and man, I must've been a shitty player back then because I was able to breeze through it with few difficulties. I do suppose it helps that the Mind Flayers are deathly allergic to the Lava Bow. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge level, too; on top of a floor being inaccessible for the time being, you don't really get perspective on just how massive the prison is until you're outside of it.

The creep factor was phenomenal, too, especially with Rydell pounding on his cell and the merchant's horrifying humming.

yeah....hence the commens above that Demon's is the classic dark fantasy....its a borderline horror title when considering world 3 an 5 in particular.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Sweet jesus, it's finally up on the eu PSN, downloading as we speak.
What what!? Had no idea this was being released digitally. I might have to dive in again (after having just lent my JP copy to a friend, haha).

Glad you finally got round to playing, and that you enjoy it as much as Dark =)

Ridley327

yeah....hence the commens above that Demon's is the classic dark fantasy....its a borderline horror title when considering world 3 an 5 in particular.

And now that I've gone through it, 3-2 is also fantastic. Man, FROM's art team is on a whole different level, especially since they got away with having a level with only two new enemies in it and it's still a pants-shitting kind of area.

Tenrius

I'm on my first playthrough now, just beat Armored Spider and killed the Tower Knight earlier. Am I overdoing it with SL 22? And what is the best PVP area for this SL? I can't invade anyone myself yet, got invaded once in 2-1, but it ended almost immediately with me falling off the elevator.

It feels somewhat different from Dark Souls, by the way, and I think that I like Demon's atmosphere more.

Sullichin

I'm on my first playthrough now, just beat Armored Spider and killed the Tower Knight earlier. Am I overdoing it with SL 22? And what is the best PVP area for this SL? I can't invade anyone myself yet, got invaded once in 2-1, but it ended almost immediately with me falling off the elevator.

It feels somewhat different from Dark Souls, by the way, and I think that I like Demon's atmosphere more.
-1s and -2s will probably get you invaded the most. you have to be in body form to be invaded and have to be in soul form to invade/ get summoned, so it's a bit different than dark souls. the first NPC black phantom you kill will drop the black stone which you can use to invade.
Now that you have 2-2 open I'd suggest making a dragon weapon. it's just like the fire weapons in dark souls, it doesn't scale with your stats, but if you only meet the minimum requirements or you want an early powerful weapon to fend off invaders it's a decent option. the blacksmith in 2-1 can change (some but not all) normal +3 weapons into fire once you have some dragon shards from 2-1 and 2-2. I like making a dragon halberd in particular.

Tenrius

I'll make a Dragon weapon then, only when I get a third stone, should be useful. I'm currently investing into Magic (started off as a Royalty), so Strength and Dexterity scaling doesn't do much for me.

Invading in soul form as opposed to body form sounds awesome. In Dark Souls I would often find myself not willing to part with precious humanity and the consumable item.

I wanted to fight some invaders before I head to 2-2, actually, since I might very well die and lose my body form. Can you be invaded if you have already beaten that area's boss though? Considering this: http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/black-phantoms, apparently not?

When they appear

Any location in a World, as long as you are Online and in Body Form. Once you clear an area of it's boss Demon, you are safe from invasion from that Archstone backward.

Sullichin

I'll make a Dragon weapon then, only when I get a third stone, should be useful. I'm currently investing into Magic (started off as a Royalty), so Strength and Dexterity scaling doesn't do much for me.

Invading in soul form as opposed to body form sounds awesome. In Dark Souls I would often find myself not willing to part with precious humanity and the consumable item.

I wanted to fight some invaders before I head to 2-2, actually, since I might very well die and lose my body form. Can you be invaded if you have already beaten that area's boss though? Considering this: http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/black-phantoms, apparently not?

Nope, boss has to be alive to be invaded just like Dark Souls. I was able to get plenty of invasions in the beginning of 2-2 a couple of weeks ago so you could probably just wait there to get invaded.
Crescent weapons are great for magic builds, they scale with your magic stat. There's a crescent falchion near the beginning of 4-1

Tenrius

I never realized that for some reason, even when playing Dark Souls.

Anyway, I've wandered through 2-2 for about an hour and didn't have a single invasion. When I finally died and tried it myself, it took less than a minute though.

Also had a horrible slowdown near Patches, it started on the spot where the worms are.

Tenrius

I've opened the gate in 1-3, but there was no sign of Ostrava at all. What could have happened? I did save him in 1-2, I'm pretty sure he wasn't killed there (as I wiped out everyone else) and he showed up in Nexus afterwards.

That was my second time in 3-1 (first time I just went inside the courtyard and quickly retreated, didn't die either time). A search of the area beyond the gate didn't reveal anything as well (no red-eyed knights, no bodies, nothing).

Also, Penetrator is small time compared to Artorias from Dark Souls.

Ridley327

Welp, it looks like the Wiki has informed me that I no longer have any chances at a Pure Darkmoonstone.

Why is that lizard in 4-2 such a dick.

Orion Pax

Neo Member
Goddamn Bladestone Chunks. :/

Where should I be looking for them? I'm grindin 4-2 black katana skeleton.

I recently got done hunting for bladestone chunks and a pure one, and I did it from that same black katana skeleton. I got chunks without to much trouble maybe about 5-10 runs, but man that pure bladestone was a real pain took me about an hour or so. One just has to be patient after all that tedious farming and such finally got my Platinum trophy for the game.

neoemonk

Pure bladestone is totally random. I got mine in about five tries but had problems with other ones.

I love seeing this thread pop up time and time again. This really is a special game and I'm glad I finally played through it last summer. Don't get discouraged new people! I'm not good at gaming in general but I persevered and was able to finish.

I picked up Dark Souls on PC last November but haven't found the
courage
time to play it yet.

Ostravia randomly bugs. Sucks but there's nothing you can do. Happened in my first playthrough.

Bah, after two nights of invading and grinding for Pure Bladestone in 4-2 I'm ready to call it quits. Droprates in this game are killing me.

Any last moment tips for me? Can't lvl up my luck either since I've killed Allant.

EDIT: Why the hell can't I change my world tendency in offline mode? It went from black to pure white suddenly after one invasion. Now I've wasted way too many stones trying to make it darken by suicides.

EDIT2: Fuck. So. Many. Hours. Tomorrow is another day. Can't move on to NG+ before I get that damn drop.

WORLDTree

Just started a new character and was doing co-op when I ran into a weird glitch, after we beat the boss (Armor Spider) I revived in 1-1 and got the Old King trophy (never beat him before).

...Is this common? Haven't heard of it before.

Bah, after two nights of invading and grinding for Pure Bladestone in 4-2 I'm ready to call it quits. Droprates in this game are killing me.

Any last moment tips for me? Can't lvl up my luck either since I've killed Allant.

EDIT: Why the hell can't I change my world tendency in offline mode? It went from black to pure white suddenly after one invasion. Now I've wasted way too many stones trying to make it darken by suicides.

EDIT2: Fuck. So. Many. Hours. Tomorrow is another day. Can't move on to NG+ before I get that damn drop.

I spent about 5 hours grinding for the pure bladestone before giving up. Asked someone here to co-op with me and drop one, they did, I was happy.

What's wrong with the servers in this game right now? It says I'm online but I can not see nor write messages or play multiplayer. Relogging doesn't help either.

I'm on playing the Atlus version of the game.

Tenrius

Just started a new character and was doing co-op when I ran into a weird glitch, after we beat the boss (Armor Spider) I revived in 1-1 and got the Old King trophy (never beat him before).

...Is this common? Haven't heard of it before.

Didn't happen to me. Did you get the Armor Spidet trophy as well?

What's wrong with the servers in this game right now? It says I'm online but I can not see nor write messages or play multiplayer. Relogging doesn't help either.

I'm on playing the Atlus version of the game.

Is it better now? I haven't played the game for a while, but this is worrisome.

WORLDTree

^Already had Armor Spider from other play-throughs but I think it had to do with the fact my bloodstain was still active in 1-1 even though I revived after 2-1.

Boss Man

Anyone want to co-op world 5 with me? I hate that shitty place. I'm at SL 142, planning to stay there.

Also, without even touching on the Bladestone thing - what about Pure Darkmoonstone and Moonlightstone? I think I expended the lizards that drop them without getting one, and that is lame. Are they as rare as they feel?

Been using the Searching Sword but my Luck stat is only 8.

e: hahaha yess, just got my pure darkmoonstone! had one of those little f***ers left in 4-2.

elohel

Anyone want to co-op world 5 with me? I hate that shitty place. I'm at SL 142, planning to stay there.

Also, without even touching on the Bladestone thing - what about Pure Darkmoonstone and Moonlightstone? I think I expended the lizards that drop them without getting one, and that is lame. Are they as rare as they feel?

Been using the Searching Sword but my Luck stat is only 8.

total demon's souls situation

ill have to check my SL see what characters I have....not sure if i have anything that high

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk

I have some SL 125-ish PvP toons that I could coop with, if you want. Not sure why though, at this SL you should be raping everything. ;) PSN is MorriganStark, if you add me please tell me you're from GAF or I might ignore you. >_>

I just don't get World Tendency. I've killed every boss in world 5 (Astraea as a phantom) with this character without dying in human form and still can't get Selen to appear.

Such a confusing system.

Sullichin

I just don't get World Tendency. I've killed every boss in world 5 (Astraea as a phantom) with this character without dying in human form and still can't get Selen to appear.

Such a confusing system.

I agree. World Tendency is a cool idea and it adds replay value, but it's implementation is very confusing. Pretty sure if you already killed the bosses, you won't be able to get PWWT there. It's annoying because some of the conditions to move toward white tendency require black tendency (killing BP NPCs or the primeval demon). If you're already pretty close to white and the bosses are dead, you can't do anything. The best way is to get PBWT first, do those events, go back and kill 1 boss, the primeval demon, and BP NPC without leaving for the nexus. Then you should be in PWWT.

one85x

Were you playing online? Your WT is adjusted every time you connect to the servers. It makes sense from a balance point of view, but sucks when you're trying to achieve PBWT or PWWT across multiple sessions.

WORLDTree

No, and it's one thing that always confused me because it seems like it should, although I think if while you are co-oping and a BP invades, if you kill him it shifts WT to white.

WORLDTree

Speaking of tendency, I'm trying to get to pure white character tendency for my knight for odd story type compulsions. Is it faster to just wait around and kill six BP's (Unfortunately completed an invasion, my first one, before realizing the CT shift) or kill the five unique BP's found on PBWT? I don't have nearly enough stones to suicide the worlds to black, but I'm not sure where the most frequent invasions happen. If I'm SL60 range, where should I go if I've already cleared 4-1, 4-2, 2-1, and 1-1?

Top Bottom