• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon's Souls |OT2| Soulsuckingly brilliant RPG full of Demon's Crack

Oh yes! False King and the second Valley of Defilement boss are down! I had a faildeath on VoD when I slipped off the planks near the hanging slugs, but running back was really quick since all the small seashell mobs were gone. Both bosses could be cheesed with my bow...

Maiden Astraea, Old Hero and Storm King all down. Bow kills all of them. I almost feel like I'm cheating. That leaves only world 3, and I'm beginning to think that I'll steamroll it.

Is Patches going to return to the Nexus? If not, where else can I buy Heavy Arrows?

Soulhouf

Maiden Astraea, Old Hero and Storm King all down. Bow kills all of them. I almost feel like I'm cheating. That leaves only world 3, and I'm beginning to think that I'll steamroll it.

Is Patches going to return to the Nexus? If not, where else can I buy Heavy Arrows?

Yes he will return to the Nexus. But he's the only one who sells Heavy Arrows.

And Maneater, Old Monk and the final boss defeated.

I have to say, bow makes many, many enemies trivial. Maneater was a bit tricky since there's little room for dodging and risky to be zoomed in, and it doesn't work very well on the PVP fight, but I could probably take half of the bosses with the bow. As soon as I could afford basically infinite arrows and got tons of herbs, it was a cakewalk.

A bit annoyed that I didn't get a trophy for the "bad" ending though. Gonna have to do it all again. I'm thinking it's easier to actually run through NG+ than start over and build up a reasonable character.

Sullichin

Who else is going to start a new character in a couple of days for the PWWT event? I already have platinum but I'm hoping there's going to be more people playing.

Vitten

Who else is going to start a new character in a couple of days for the PWWT event? I already have platinum but I'm hoping there's going to be more people playing.

I might bite. PWWT event means the gate to the execution grounds is open when starting 1-1 and you can immediately go and fight Miranda. Nice challenge with a starting character.

Vesper73

This game still fucking rocks. Dark Souls adds many improvements but the atmosphere of this game can't be beat.

I think this pretty much sums it up for me. Dark Souls is much more refined, and I love the connected world plus bonfires. But NOTHING can beat the atmosphere of Demon's Souls... First game to trump Ico in atmosphere, and nothing has topped it since.

If you love dark art, and haven't played this yet, move your ass! /sorry Ebert, I still love ya...

Oh, and if anyone has any difficulty remembering the feeling: Take a listen....

Sullichin

Making new character(s) for the PWWT event. Give me ideas. I'm much more versed in Dark Souls builds. I've never tried the Blueblood sword. Thinking of doing that. Mostly want to do co-op if people are playing.

Soulhouf I saw in the other thread you're doing SL1, are you on the asian version by any chance? My SL1 guy is on the asian version. Maybe you can help me kill false king

Quikies83

Sullichin, did you not help me through a good bit of this game a while back? I know we've co-oped some DkSL. I'll be starting up a new character tonight. (I still haven't beaten this one yet)

Sullichin

Sullichin, did you not help me through a good bit of this game a while back? I know we've co-oped some DkSL. I'll be starting up a new character tonight. (I still haven't beaten this one yet)

We might have, but I haven't done too much co-op in this game so maybe not. Either way, i'll be online later with a new character as well.

Also if anyone wants pure bladestone, I can help you out if you're near SL155

Soulhouf

Soulhouf I saw in the other thread you're doing SL1, are you on the asian version by any chance? My SL1 guy is on the asian version. Maybe you can help me kill false king

Nope, it will be on the US version.

I played the Japanese version last year. If I only knew...

Soulhouf

Ok. Maybe I'll start a new SL1 on US too. Going to make a blueblood sword character as well.

Alright! Don't hesitate to PM me to do some co-op!

I started tonight. The beginning of the game is so easy using the Royal class. I never tried it before (I don't like magic) but it is becoming very challenging once you beat 1-1 since I won't level up at all.
Did 4-1 as well, gabbed some good stuff I can use such as the crescent falchion and regenerator's ring.
Next step: 3-1 to free Sage Freke, make the soul ray spell and grab Ring Of Magical Sharpness and Clever Rat's Ring.

Sullichin

Alright! Don't hesitate to PM me to do some co-op!

I started tonight. The beginning of the game is so easy using the Royal class. I never tried it before (I don't like magic) but it is becoming very challenging once you beat 1-1 since I won't level up at all.
Did 4-1 as well, gabbed some good stuff I can use such as the crescent falchion and regenerator's ring.
Next step: 3-1 to free Sage Freke, make the soul ray spell and grab Ring Of Magical Sharpness and Clever Rat's Ring.

I'll message you next time I'm on. I was going to play today but just wound up getting through 1-1 and kept my PS3 on while I did other stuff. I started as a thief, I've never really used bows in this game. I got torn up my first time I went into 4-1 with an unupgraded scimitar.

I was too much of a wuss to really use clever rat's ring in my SL1 playthrough

RedSwirl

Back in here starting NG+. Only 1-1 complete right now at soul level 87. Just. Quick question: Ring of Great Strength or Rimg of Avarice. I'm not wearing heavy armor but I like being able to move fast in medium armor but I also like getting more souls. My other ring is the cling ring which I really like keeping.

Also, does the blacksmith in the Nexus account for whatever materials you left with Stockpile Thomas?

2AdEPT

I'll be waiting for the inevitable PBWT throwdown. That's the good stuff.

yet itz so easy to get pure black....why bother with big events for pure black when all you have to do is die more than normal? I for one would like to get the friend ring early....will the charadter tendency be affected? When's the earliest I can get the friends ring? I always had to get it on NG+ at thte earliest iirc.....why was that? Didn't kill enough invaders maybe? this will not be a problem tomorrow!!! I am 10 times the player I was when this all started for me in 2009!!!!

Started a thief which i have taken to 30 or so upgrading the uchi, may go blueblood later....but not too much later.....will try to do world five as soon as possible but it is impossible to have the sword made before flamelurker right as i needed with red hot soul to make the sword right? Geez I forget so much about demon's yet I realize the ways it is superior to dark....i.e. the world themes are so much better, the npc's one liners are better, online function is way better...had help, got invaded three times (same guy with a weak greatsword) my uchi even at only +1 cut him up bad but he always healed in time....a abckstab plus one more flurry got him each time. Miranda's cross armour must be resistant to tank swords pplus flame buff...he knocked me down and kept buffing fire but took off little damage even though my adjuticator shield was unupgraded.

I like demon's better...it was the first and best....now just take the best of both games for DS2 and I'll be a happy man.
Back in here starting NG+. Only 1-1 complete right now at soul level 87. Just. Quick question: Ring of Great Strength or Rimg of Avarice. I'm not wearing heavy armor but I like being able to move fast in medium armor but I also like getting more souls. My other ring is the cling ring which I really like keeping.

Also, does the blacksmith in the Nexus account for whatever materials you left with Stockpile Thomas?

I forget?!?!?!? If true .....Like a noob i was switching them in and out of my inventory for nothing last night!!!

The rings are another superior aspect for demon' over dark. The regen items were nerfed too hard in dark...a happy medium was necessary...not a complete nerf!

The armour system was better in dark, as well as weight (equip) although more realistic I was annoyed by item burden.

To answer your question...neither...I liked the regen ring, liked to be human a lot (but hated having to waste stuff to help on co-op. Notwithstanding friend ring was the best with cling....fire and poison actually make a difference situationally in demon;s...dark not at all.

Sullichin

Happy to see lots of people online! Getting summoned a lot and got invaded a few times. Even had a few games with two phantoms and an invader. It's way more active than I've ever seen, although I wasn't around at launch. Some guy asked to drop items for him and said i'd still have them in my world. Sounded like bullshit to me, thankfully Soulhouf was online to confirm...

Working on a BBS character but the more I play the more I want to stay low level to get as much co-op as possible. I think I'm going to make another dragon halberd character and stay relatively low level, perfect for co-op and invading.

Soulhouf

Made some progress today with my SL1 character.
3-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2 and 2-3 done!
It wasn't that hard since I know the game very well but this is the first time I play a Royalty. Man, people weren't kidding when they said that magic is OP in this game. I can't imagine how powerful it becomes when you up your int.

There are basically 2 major differences compared to Dark Souls SL1 run:
- you have much more choice for the weapon to use since Royalty class has 12 dex and that changes everything. In Dark Souls you can't use swords.
- since spells does not require any stat (only the catalyst matters), you have access to many of them

The game is really well thought for SL1 runs, at least so far. The only boss I had to do a couple times before I beat was Dragon God. I had a problem with his fire breath which kills me in one hit and I couldn't avoid it. I had to use water veil to tank the attack. Flamelurker was a joke!

Now I don't know what to use as my main weapon. I have the Crescent Flachion +3, a Dragon Long Sword +3 and I have to farm materials to upgrade them.
The Estok is good as well. Should I consider making it Crescent?

Sullichin

It wasn't that hard since I know the game very well but this is the first time I play a Royalty. Man, people weren't kidding when they said that magic is OP in this game. I can't imagine how powerful it becomes when you up your int.

- you have much more choice for the weapon to use since Royalty class has 12 dex and that changes everything. In Dark Souls you can't use swords.
- since spells does not require any stat (only the catalyst matters), you have access to many of them

The game is really well thought for SL1 runs, at least so far. The only boss I had to do a couple times before I beat was Dragon God. I had a problem with his fire breath which kills me in one hit and I couldn't avoid it. I had to use water veil to tank the attack. Flamelurker was a joke!

Now I don't know what to use as my main weapon. I have the Crescent Flachion +3, a Dragon Long Sword +3 and I have to farm materials to upgrade them.

Nice job. On my SL1 run I just used crescent falchion (only ever got it to +4) and dragon longsword which I eventually got to +5, as some light soul ray usage with kris blade offhand for getting through some of the levels. Dragon God was annoying for me too, as well as Storm King - had to use warding on that one... but all of the actual bosses (except for Allant which I still haven't beaten) weren't tough. The levels are harder. 4-2 and 1-3 and 1-4 are a nice challenge. I think SL1 Dark Souls is harder, with the exception of Allant

cj_iwakura

The toughest fight will easily be 1-4's.

2AdEPT

Happy to see lots of people online! Getting summoned a lot and got invaded a few times. Even had a few games with two phantoms and an invader. It's way more active than I've ever seen, although I wasn't around at launch. Some guy asked to drop items for him and said i'd still have them in my world. Sounded like bullshit to me, thankfully Soulhouf was online to confirm...

Working on a BBS character but the more I play the more I want to stay low level to get as much co-op as possible. I think I'm going to make another dragon halberd character and stay relatively low level, perfect for co-op and invading.

yeah I wont bother with BB if i get too high level...I seem to remember it being a sword I only ever got later in the game....I am having a hard time remebering the steps to get the sword but it was one I did not pump luck for at tthe time and I wanted to do it right at least once....but not if it hurts PVP.

I guss I'll have to consider a SL1 run as it is much easier now than I remember....tower knight only gave me incidental damage and I basically killed him with the starting thief knife unupgraded....but are there other SL1 characters besides the royal? Royal is too OP even at SL 1 if you upgrade everything to max....I recall oneshotting tower knight and adjudicator with a clever cat ring, kris blade, adn magic boost ring, and a magic boost hat....a ridiculous stacked cannon. It was a 100 level character but the magic power may not have contributed as much as people think and that combo will demolish stuff too easy, EXCEPT for king allant...that boss always gave me trouble similar to ornstein he just floats right up to you at the worst time.....I have trouble with that single boss where teh rest are all doable even at low level and likely no upgradeds would just take longer...not be difficult. There are simply lot of wyas to cheese stuff in demons...getting king dorans sword by backstabbing him as he walks back to hsi hideout etc....I guess I will do a no upgrades but reserve the right to upgrade at allant if I cant do it.

good news update...I killed a black phantom invader three times in a row and got the friend ring already....love that ring for co-op....npw with that out of the way the foe ring shouold be easy to get going....I guess I will start up that oother SL1 character soon though as well and not focus on pvp so much with that one. As it turned out I ddin't tneed the tendency event for the miranda armour as I got it after tower knight as I had the presence of mind to go offline after killing him before returning tothe nexus before the event started.

Soulhouf

Nice job. On my SL1 run I just used crescent falchion (only ever got it to +4) and dragon longsword which I eventually got to +5, as some light soul ray usage with kris blade offhand for getting through some of the levels. Dragon God was annoying for me too, as well as Storm King - had to use warding on that one... but all of the actual bosses (except for Allant which I still haven't beaten) weren't tough. The levels are harder. 4-2 and 1-3 and 1-4 are a nice challenge. I think SL1 Dark Souls is harder, with the exception of Allant

The toughest fight will easily be 1-4's.

That's what I'm expecting. The hardest boss will be without any doubt False King followed by the ManEaters and level-wise 4-2, 1-3 and 1-4 will be tough and 5-2 can become a big challenge as well.

Daigoro

just bought Demon's Souls on PSN. looking forward to playing for the first time (ive put 80+ hours in to Dark Souls)

anything i should be aware of or look for during the all white event thing? (mostly non-spoilerish if possible). gonna try to put in some hours over the weekend before the event ends.

when does the event end?

thanks.

Daigoro

the very first player message i see in the game, next to the woman right around the corner from the first blacksmith you see upon first entering the nexus:

Sticky White Stuff

Sullichin

That's what I'm expecting. The hardest boss will be without any doubt False King followed by the ManEaters and level-wise 4-2, 1-3 and 1-4 will be tough and 5-2 can become a big challenge as well.

I'm sure you'll be fine with maneater. Dragon longsword can rip them up. Unless you get unlucky and the first maneater spends half of the time flying away and then you're stuck with two healthy maneaters ready to mess you up!

I remember 4-2 being difficult because I didn't have a shield good enough to block that one reaper. 1-4 is such a dastardly level... it's amazing really, an absolute perfect final level for this game. Black phantom NPCs -> two difficult red eyed knights as well as archers and thieves -> Blue dragon & fat officials -> Black Phantom Ostrava -> The hardest boss in the game by quite some margin. There's no part of Dark Souls I can think of that just throws everything at you at once like that. It's pretty difficult to run past the knights actually, which I started doing after I died to False King a couple of times.. and then I wound up dying to the knights. That's the reason I stopped my SL1 run for now - because you have to patiently go through the level each time and then fight the hardest boss.

I'm loving the increased activity online! I was never really able to get much co-op going before but now it's easier than finding a match on Dark Souls PC for sure. Got summoned as Old Monk and got the head wrap. Did 2-1, 1-2, 3-1 and 4-1 a few times each. Got invaded a few times. Good stuff. There's more build variety in Dark Souls, this game has a comparably small selection of weapons and armor. The deadliest invaders so far have been skilled magicians who use clever rats ring / kris blade - I'm glad they toned down magic in Dark Souls! But, whereas magic is powerful at any soul level here, to the point where I barely use it at SL1 because it almost ruins the challenge, you really need to be speced for it to be great in Dark Souls.

Using the makoto now for my character that's working toward BBS, I was pleased that Satsuki has different dialogue if you have it equipped. Very cool looking weapon. I use regenerator's ring to mitigate the health drain, i'll probably replace that with friends ring once I get that and the BBS. Although if I keep getting summoned as Old Monk that's not gonna happen too easily. I'm starting to lose interest in this character already though, so I'm also working on a dragon halberd/ mirdian hammer temple knight build that will stay around level 25-30 or so for co-op/invasions.

just bought Demon's Souls on PSN. looking forward to playing for the first time (ive put 80+ hours in to Dark Souls)

anything i should be aware of or look for during the all white event thing? (mostly non-spoilerish if possible). gonna try to put in some hours over the weekend before the event ends.

when does the event end?

thanks.

the very first player message i see in the game, next to the woman right around the corner from the first blacksmith you see upon first entering the nexus:

Sticky White Stuff

I think it ends on the 14th. Pure White World Tendency will open up certain areas in some of the levels.
If you want to avoid spoilers, you can beat a level first and then check if there's any tendency events here:
http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/white-world-tendency-events

I just started Demon's Souls this week and while things are going all right(I've already played Dark) I could use a bit of advice.

So far I've finished 1-1, 1-2, 2-1, and 3-1. Right now I'm playing 3-2. Got up to the boss in two attempts, then fell off in the early moments of the Maneater fight when I tried to dodge. Now, I know these guys are going to be tough and I've been pretty stingy with upgrades up until now. All I have is a Long Sword +2. I'm going with a strength build(lvl 26 right now) since I ran dex in DkS, and I'm wearing a mix of the starting night armor and the black leather/thief/whatever it's called(so I can roll properly), and I'm carrying a steel shield.

Is the sword worth upgrading anymore, and what the shield? I've been pretty unsure how to approach upgrading since I have no idea how many weapons I'm going to find(seems like far less than Dark). Trying to really go in properly since I'm sure the fight will take at least a few tries.

EDIT: Yep. Totally getting my ass kicked by the Maneaters.

Soulhouf

I'm sure you'll be fine with maneater. Dragon longsword can rip them up. Unless you get unlucky and the first maneater spends half of the time flying away and then you're stuck with two healthy maneaters ready to mess you up!

I remember 4-2 being difficult because I didn't have a shield good enough to block that one reaper. 1-4 is such a dastardly level... it's amazing really, an absolute perfect final level for this game. Black phantom NPCs -> two difficult red eyed knights as well as archers and thieves -> Blue dragon & fat officials -> Black Phantom Ostrava -> The hardest boss in the game by quite some margin. There's no part of Dark Souls I can think of that just throws everything at you at once like that. It's pretty difficult to run past the knights actually, which I started doing after I died to False King a couple of times.. and then I wound up dying to the knights. That's the reason I stopped my SL1 run for now - because you have to patiently go through the level each time and then fight the hardest boss.

I'm loving the increased activity online! I was never really able to get much co-op going before but now it's easier than finding a match on Dark Souls PC for sure. Got summoned as Old Monk and got the head wrap. Did 2-1, 1-2, 3-1 and 4-1 a few times each. Got invaded a few times. Good stuff. There's more build variety in Dark Souls, this game has a comparably small selection of weapons and armor. The deadliest invaders so far have been skilled magicians who use clever rats ring / kris blade - I'm glad they toned down magic in Dark Souls! But, whereas magic is powerful at any soul level here, to the point where I barely use it at SL1 because it almost ruins the challenge, you really need to be speced for it to be great in Dark Souls.

Using the makoto now for my character that's working toward BBS, I was pleased that Satsuki has different dialogue if you have it equipped. Very cool looking weapon. I use regenerator's ring to mitigate the health drain, i'll probably replace that with friends ring once I get that and the BBS. Although if I keep getting summoned as Old Monk that's not gonna happen too easily. I'm starting to lose interest in this character already though, so I'm also working on a dragon halberd/ mirdian hammer temple knight build that will stay around level 25-30 or so for co-op/invasions.

Yeah, I wish the other x-3 levels were like 1-4. It was so brilliant and perfect for a last world level.
With that said, I failed miserably against ManEaters. It took me like 6 or 7 attempts to beat them. Why? Because I'm not used to do that fight without a shield and it was impossible for me to even take half of the first ManEater health before the other came (I was using the crescent falchion +3). It was a tight fight. A lot of circling around the small pillar in the middle and a lot of rollings lol

Old Monk was very easy since there was nobody to be summoned by the boss at my level. I need that Head Wrap though...

Oh and fuck these BP Octopus Heads. I wanted to farm that lizard before the boss to get the pure moonstone but no luck :(

cj_iwakura

Me and a friend both doing SL1 runs took him down. Boy was it a blast. BE PATIENT. Stick and move, never stay too close, or get too far.

4-1

Is there no way to take down those manta rays without a bow? Damn those things are annoying. I dug that stage quite a bit aside from getting fucked by spears every time I wasn't in cover. It was relieving after playing 3-1 and 3-2(still have to beat the boss).

The boss of 4-1 was weird. Beat it in one try but not before using a bunch of grass. Once I figured out how to damage him I don't think I even got hit.

Also, I've been building str/vit/end so far. I picked up the Crescent Falchion in 4-1 and damn that weapon is a beast. I don't think it has str/dex parameters. How does it scale and who can upgrade it? It's way better than any other weapon I've found so far.

Soulhouf

4-1

Is there no way to take down those manta rays without a bow? Damn those things are annoying. I dug that stage quite a bit aside from getting fucked by spears every time I wasn't in cover. It was relieving after playing 3-1 and 3-2(still have to beat the boss).

The boss of 4-1 was weird. Beat it in one try but not before using a bunch of grass. Once I figured out how to damage him I don't think I even got hit.

Also, I've been building str/vit/end so far. I picked up the Crescent Falchion in 4-1 and damn that weapon is a beast. I don't think it has str/dex parameters. How does it scale and who can upgrade it? It's way better than any other weapon I've found so far.

Crescent Falchion scales with int and it recovers MP over time. It's meant for magician build. To upgrade it or make other crescent weapons you need to beat the 2-2 boss and give his soul to Ed the blacksmith.
If you're going strength, it's not a good idea to use crescent wepons since the crushing and other strength ones are way better for your build.

Edit: As for manta, your only options are using bow or magic. I recommend always having a bow on you regardless of your build, it's always useful to have one.

Crescent Falchion scales with int and it recovers MP over time. It's meant for magician build. To upgrade it or make other crescent weapons you need to beat the 2-2 boss and give his soul to Ed the blacksmith.
If you're going strength, it's not a good idea to use crescent wepons since the crushing and other strength ones are way better for your build.

Gotcha, thanks. The only crushing weapon I have so far is the axe found in 2-1, but it's not all that great, especially since I can't upgrade it. Still, my best weapon up until getting the Falchion was a long sword +2, which doesn't come close to the Falchion, and I don't really want to upgrade it anymore since there will be better weapons. Or will I get enough shards that having upgrade a long sword won't matter?

Will Ed just ask for the soul like Andre does, or?

Soulhouf

Gotcha, thanks. The only crushing weapon I have so far is the axe found in 2-1, but it's not all that great, especially since I can't upgrade it. Still, my best weapon up until getting the Falchion was a long sword +2, which doesn't come close to the Falchion, and I don't really want to upgrade it anymore since there will be better weapons. Or will I get enough shards that having upgrade a long sword won't matter?

Will Ed just ask for the soul like Andre does, or?

Crushing weapons really shine when upgraded to +5 since they become S scaling with strength. At +1 it's only C-scaling which is not great.

You can buy shards from merchants or farm them. The normal upgrade path is very meh in Demon's Souls unlike Dark Souls. You need a specific upgrade path if you want to take full advantage of your stats.

You need to talk to Ed until he says the same thing, then talk to him again and he will ask you to give him the soul.

Crushing weapons really shine when upgraded to +5 since they become S scaling with strength. At +1 it's only C-scaling which is not great.

You can buy shards from merchants or farm them. The normal upgrade path is very meh in Demon's Souls unlike Dark Souls. You need a specific upgrade path if you want to take full advantage of your stats.

You need to talk to Ed until he says the same thing, then talk to him again and he will ask you to give him the soul.

Oh, wow. That's pretty obtuse. Thanks. I'll do that before tackling 4-2. Also, am I right in thinking there aren't any armor upgrades in Demon's, or is that also an upgrade path I haven't accessed yet? I've gotta say, knowing this now, the upgrade system is much more sensible in Dark.

Sullichin

Edit: As for manta, your only options are using bow or magic. I recommend always having a bow on you regardless of your build, it's always useful to have one.
You don't need firelurkers soul to make or upgrade crescent/dragon etc weapons, I just did it. You only need it for weapons that use boss souls or colorless souls :D

I find bows more useful in this game than Dark Souls for some reason, although I don't really use them much in either. But it is more important to draw out single enemies in this game.

Anyone want to roll through Tower of Latria with me tonight? I'm SL15

PSN: NotSureifSiris

Fun co-opping last night! I have 3-2, 4-2 and 1-3 open now

Sullichin

Thanks for your help! Sorry I didn't get back to you after my failed attempt at getting my bloodstain -- rage happened.
We'll get back on it this weekend some time, if you're around.

Haha I kind of figured that. Didn't realize when I suggested the shortcut that you can't go back through that fog door... the ones in Dark Souls are all 2 way as far as I know. I'm just using the dragon halberd with this character, no need for miracles so I killed saint urbain in 4-2, so I can farm stones of ephemeral eyes really easily. let me know if you want some

Soulhouf

Okay, 4-2, 4-3 and 5-1 done and didn't die even once with my SL1 character, wow I didn't expect that.
I turned the world 4 to pure black to farm darkmoon stones and I ended up with 3 pure darkmoon! It's my lucky day I guess, my Crescent Estoc is +5 right now :)

Sullichin

Okay, 4-2, 4-3 and 5-1 done and didn't die even once with my SL1 character, wow I didn't expect that.
I turned the world 4 to pure black to farm darkmoon stones and I ended up with 3 pure darkmoon! It's my lucky day I guess, my Crescent Estoc is +5 right now :)

Damn! I had to go through NG+++ when I got the trophy

cj_iwakura

Sorry, I won't be much help. I beat the game with my SL1 character, and I'll have to fight my way back to the swamp to help. Kind of a crazy thought.

I did try my hand at Miralda, though. That was fun. She got me in one slash after I got her to halfway.

She gets a line when she kills you, too.

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks Demon's is a much more polished game every time they come back to it from Dark. It just looks so much better realized somehow.

Top Bottom